Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2008, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

they were amazing!

we should add them to the op
Old 04-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Awww thanks, I try.

Icon by: I_candream

Gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

There all brilliant, but I love the Sway video
eiluvial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

a video to 'apologies' would be perfect for them
Old 06-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I updated the front page for us, sorry for not being around. I really liked the moment were Dan came into the house after saving Jamie. The way Dan and Karen looked at each other was just so cute!
Old 06-20-2008, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

I loved these two. I hated that they went the way they went with it. They were great and the chemistry was amazing.

Can I be added to the list?
Old 07-06-2008, 02:32 PM
New Fan

Sorry, double

Last edited by BeautifulMoira; 07-06-2008 at 02:51 PM
BeautifulMoira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:50 PM
New Fan

I love this couple! They have so much chemistry. Here are some of my favorite moments:

#1 Season one after Dan saved Lucas from the car accident, when Karen goes and throws her arms around him. His face is so stunned. Then she leaves and he's left wondering what just happened.
#2 When Dan tells Karen that he will be there for her during her second pregnancy. That was so tender and sweet.
#3 The dance at the prom when he asks her if she can ever have feelings for him again and she says yes. The way he looks at her is amazing.
#4 When Dan tells Karen that she's in his heart. Karen's face when he said that, you could tell she was falling for him all over again.
#5 The season four kiss before stupid Lucas interrupted. Wow that was passionate. 17 years of repressed desire.
#6 The grab-kiss at the dealership. Not saying men should try this in real life. I think he just wanted to provoke a reaction and the way she reacted showed that she wasn't over him. Plus gotta love that window getting smashed!
#7 When Karen goes to see Dan to talk to him about getting Lucas back on the basketball team, when she says she wants to talk about basketball and he's all "wow, if you had a cigar and scotch I'd think I was dreaming".
#8 Assy fratboy haircut scene. You don't yell at someone like that if you don't care.
#9 Although it's not Paul and Moira, I like the prom video of young Dan and Karen, especially how Dan kisses her forehead at the end which shows he did care for her in spite of his "lots of sex!" comment.
#10 Jail scene at the end of season four. Such a sad scene, but I love how overjoyed Dan looks to see Karen, bearing in mind he didn't know whether she had survived Lily's birth up until that point.

I have more, but I'll leave it at 10.

Last edited by BeautifulMoira; 10-03-2008 at 02:31 PM
BeautifulMoira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

^Those are all my favorite moments
eiluvial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

those scenes are all amazing - i especially loved s4 for them, when she told him that he can redeem himself
Old 07-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't know if I could say that I liked these two or not since everyone hates Dan. But I just loved them. I always wondered how it was between them but to see that they fell for each other again was sweet. Can I be added to the shipper list?
Charlie&Claire |
jhlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

yay! welcome jhlover

i so know what you mean, dan has done a lot of bad things but i don't think anyone can deny that he loved karen - maybe the only person other than nathan (& possibly lucas) that he fully loved, but dan's a jaded guy & 'you always hurt the one you love'
Old 07-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

everyone who has asked has been added to the shippers list! Welcome!

#6 The grab-kiss at the dealership. Not saying men should try this in real life. I think he just wanted to provoke a reaction and the way she reacted showed that she wasn't over him. Plus gotta love that window getting smashed!

I have to say that I love when she throws the chair in the window. I can't help but laugh. And of course, if she didn't still care for him she wouldn't get so angry so that means they still have lingering feelings!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i agree, & when it picks up in s3 she still hadn't forgotten about it
Old 07-12-2008, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

we know have a header thanks to Imagine* who made it in the fan art thread. take a look at our new OP!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top