Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

DamonღElena #3: Because there's a "wildfire attraction" between them.

Welcome to the third DamonღElena Thread
Because there's a "wildfire attraction" between them.

Welcome to the Damon/Elena thread
This can be for the characters from the books, or for the version played by Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder in the upcoming CW show, "The Vampire Diaries"...
I have a feeling they're gonna be quite different, but who knows?

s h i p p e r l i s t
1. Serenachan
2. Deiaa
3. tv-fan189
4. sapphire red
5. Alexa
6. makry
7. laliXD
8. ElizaSparrow
9. Laurababora
10. chasing starlight
11. Icey_
12. idontknowyoueither
13. - Nina -
14. Blankmixtape
14. DefineDelicate
15. **confessa
16. Ellie Cameron
17. B&Bfan4life
18. Queen Bee
19. natural_disaster
20. SkateGirl88
21. SergeantPepper
22. naturellebella
23. NBalways
24. xJULESx
25. CappieTauLove
26. ramylover01
27. beautifuldisaster09
28. revolution.
29. Petit Chabada
30. merie
31. weena
32. B.Chambers
33. chrisclana
34. _masquerade_
35. ~AIR~
36. SkateGirl88
who wants to be added?

o n t h e w e b
The Damon/Elena Livejournal Community
The Damon/Elena Fansite: DamonandElena.com
Fathomless Love: a Damon/Elena Ship Manifesto
The Awakening (Book 1): all the Damon/Elena quotes from the first book.
The Struggle (Book 2): all the Damon/Elena quotes from the second book.
The Fury (Book 3): all the Damon/Elena quotes from the third book.
Dark Reunion (Book 4): all the Damon/Elena quotes from the fourth book.
Her Savior: the Damon/Elena Icon Challenge

o u r f a v o u r i t e q u o t e s
A shadow fell over the little group, coming between them and the moonlight. Elena looked up, and held out her hand again.
"Damon," she said.
The clear light and shining love in her face was irresistible.

Then she went to Damon.
He was still lying where he had fallen. The ghosts had passed over him, taking no notice of him. Elena's brightness hovered over him, one shining hand reaching to touch his hair. Then she bent and kissed the dark head on the ground.

[...] but Damon was the fiery breath beneath her wings. However far she went, Damon seemed to lure her on just a little farther.

[...] she heard Stefan's voice.
"Elena! Let go! Fall and I'll catch you!"
How strange, Elena thought, as if in a dream. His love and panic had distorted his voice somehow - making him sound different. Making him sound almost like-
"Elena! I'm with you!"
-like Damon.
Shaken out of her dream, Elena looked below her. And there was Damon, standing protectively in front of Meredith, looking up at her, with his arms held out.
He was with her.

She was still looking down and she saw tears spill from her eyes and fall toward Damon's outstretched arms. Elena didn't know why she was crying, but part of it was sorrow for her ever having doubted him.
Because Damon wasn't just on her side. Unless she was wrong, he was willing to die for her - was courting death for her.

For a moment, as Damon glanced toward Elena, their gazes met and something electric passed between them. It made Elena tingle all over, that look did.

Then Elena met Damon's eyes. They were filled with hot, fierce pride in her. She was filled with hot, fierce passion.

And Damon. I know there's living flesh under the layers and layers of stone he's wrapped around his soul. It's deeply hidden, but it's there. If I'm being honest with myself, I have to admit that he touched something deep inside me that makes me shiver - a part of myself even I don't understand.

But a pang of worry disturbed her. Who was there to understand Damon now? Who would be there to push him, to try to see what was really inside him?

Still, there was no point in hurting Damon. She loved Damon, too. "I'll try," she promised.

She could not look away. And this time she knew it was no Power that he was using, but simply the wildfire attraction between them. It was useless to deny it; her body responded to his.

"Interesting things happen in the dark… sometimes." He was still laughing at her; she could tell by his eyes. He had taken a step closer, and she could see that those eyes were unusual, almost black, but with odd lights in them. As if you could look deeper and deeper until you fell into them, and went on falling forever.

He was still gazing at her, those dark eyes fixed on her in a way that made her more and more uncomfortable. She swallowed.
With his eyes on her lips, he murmured, "Oh, yes."
"What?" She'd forgotten what she'd asked. Her cheeks and throat were flushing, burning with blood. She felt so light-headed. If only he'd stop looking at her…
"Yes, I came here looking for someone," he repeated, no louder than before. Then, in one step he moved toward her, so that they were separated only by the corner of one bleacher seat.
Elena couldn't breathe. He was standing so close. Close enough to touch. She could smell a faint hint of cologne and the leather of his jacket. And his eyes still held hers—she could not look away from them. They were like no eyes she had ever seen, black as midnight, the pupils dilated like a cat's. They filled her vision as he leaned toward her, bending his head down to hers. She felt her own eyes half close, losing focus. She felt her head tilt back, her lips part.
No! Just in time she whipped her head to the side. She felt as if she'd just pulled herself back from the edge of a precipice. What am I doing? she thought in shock. I was about to let him kiss me. A total stranger, someone I met only a few minutes ago.
But that wasn't the worst thing. For those few minutes, something unbelievable had happened. For those few minutes, she had forgotten Stefan.

"I'm going to leave now," she said. "If you're looking for somebody, I think you'd better look somewhere else."
He was looking at her oddly, with an expression she couldn't understand. It was a mixture of annoyance and grudging respect—and something else. Something hot and fierce that frightened her in a different way.
He waited until her hand was on the doorknob to answer, and his voice was soft but serious, with no trace of amusement. "Perhaps I've already found her... Elena."

"For my own purposes," he said.
"I don't think so." Something was building between them, something that frightened Elena with its power. "I don't think that's the reason at all."
There was a dangerous glimmer in those dark eyes. "Don't push me, Elena."
She moved closer, so that she was almost touching him, and looked at him. "I think," she said, "that maybe you need to be pushed."
His face was only inches away from hers, and Elena never knew what might have happened if at that moment a voice hadn't broken in on them.

r e a s o n s w e ღ t h e m
1) Because she took his breath away.
2) Because the bad boy and the good girl belong together!
3) Because Damon is "the fiery breath beneath her wings".
4) Because however far she goes, "Damon seemed to lure her on just a little farther".
5) Because he is with her.
6) Because when she falls, he promises to catch her.
7) Because she was full of sorrow for ever having doubted him.
8) Because Damon is on her side.
9) Because she knows he's willing to die for her.
10) Because when their gazes meet, something electric passes between them.
11) Because their looks make her tingle all over.
12) Because Damon's eyes are filled with "hot, fierce pride in her"
13) Because she knows there's living flesh beneath the layers of stone he's wrapped around his heart.
14) Because he touches something deep inside her that makes her shiver.
15) Because when she was about to die, she was worried about him.
16) Because if Elena died, who would be there to understand him?
17) Because she's the one who pushes him.
18) Because she's the only one who tries to see what's really inside him.
19) Because "she loved Damon, too"
20) Because she promised she'd try, for him.
21) Because there's a "wildfire attraction" between them.
22) Because she knows it's useless to deny it.
23) Because her body responds to his.
24) Because Damon may pretend he doesn't care about Elena, but Stefan knows it's not true.
25) Because he doesn't want her to be cold
26)"Because the crow in Elena's legs proves she belongs to Damon way before the pilot"

a n i m a t i o n s

credit: Deiaa

v a m p i r e d i a r i e s @ C W

p r e v i o u s t h r e a d s
[1] [2]

ABRB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup | icon

Last edited by sapphire red; 09-21-2009 at 04:51 PM
Old 07-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

I haven't been in this thread for a long time. I can't wait to the show starts and we get tons of D/E!

Old 07-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Double post.

Last edited by sapphire red; 07-25-2009 at 10:12 PM
Old 07-26-2009, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread sapphire red! Weena found a great title: "Because the crow in Elena's legs proves she belongs to Damon way before the pilot" Couldn't we use it next time?
Serenachan it's great to see you again
And thanks for posting the pic Weena, Ian/Nina really look cute together

Quote:
Originally Posted by weena (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 07-26-2009, 06:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

sapphire red, thanks for the new thread! Could you add the link to thread #2 to the OP?

Quote:
it seems that Ian wants to play Boone again so will Damon really be here in S1?
Of course he will, he probably has a contract for 6/7 years
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 07-26-2009, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
sapphire red, thanks for the new thread! Could you add the link to thread #2 to the OP?

Of course he will, he probably has a contract for 6/7 years
Well I wanted to say in all S1 Maybe there will be some epis without him
Old 07-26-2009, 09:06 AM
New Fan

I do think that maybe we won't see Damon in some episodes, but I don't really care. As long as Damon and Elena have great scenes together and end up together, I will gladly accept any Stefan/Elena scene !
Old 07-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think Damon will miss any episodes. In the books, he doesn't appear till the end of book 1... but in the show they have him appearing since the pilot. So I think we get that we want to see him as much as possible!
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 07-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT.

Natalie
Old 07-26-2009, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread sapphire red! Weena found a great title: "Because the crow in Elena's legs proves she belongs to Damon way before the pilot" Couldn't we use it next time?
Serenachan it's great to see you again
And thanks for posting the pic Weena, Ian/Nina really look cute together
That's a wonderful title! We should definitely use it for the next thread!

Serenachan, I added the 2nd thread to the links.

Lovely ladies, you guys can call me Rui.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
"Because the crow in Elena's legs proves she belongs to Damon way before the pilot"
That's a nice title... but I wouldn't want to get in trouble, since the current title of the SE thread mentions how their story starts in the pilot... I don't want to offend them and start a ship war
Old 07-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petit Chabada (View Post)
I do think that maybe we won't see Damon in some episodes, but I don't really care. As long as Damon and Elena have great scenes together and end up together, I will gladly accept any Stefan/Elena scene !
Lizzie, when will I see you again? I've posted a long message for you last time, if you don't read it I'll have to PM it to you I agree with what you said!

Thanks Rui, I'm sure it would make Weena really happy if she read your post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
That's a nice title... but I wouldn't want to get in trouble, since the current title of the SE thread mentions how their story starts in the pilot... I don't want to offend them and start a ship war
I understand Serenachan, it's not to start a ship war, but still the fact that the crow is on her leg is good for us D/E fans (since we don't really have scenes in the pilot )

If you want we could keep the same title without the "way before the pilot" thing (even if I'll keep thinking about it^^)
Old 07-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

new thread

(I meant to post that on this thread but it somehow ended up on the last thread, weird )

I think VD fans, both D/E and S/E, are mature enough not to start ship wars
(andbecause we all know Damon is hotter anyway, hehehe )
Old 07-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

I actually think the crow being on her leg doesn't really have any significance... but I'm still hopeful for DE
Old 07-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

I agree Serenachan about the fact that it doesn't really have a significance but it has a significance for us (that's what is important no? )

I agree Weena, I hope D/E and S/E fans are mature enough not to start ship wars, because for the moment it's nice to talk on the spoiler thread all together. But it's also normal to have an opinion and to defend it

Anyway if you're against this title Serenachan it's ok, we won't use it...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread