Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Crossover couples. Hey. Why Not?

I know it's a weird concept, but.....crossover couples? Like Rory from Gilmore Girls and Seth from The OC? Does anybody else take characters from their favorite shows and see how they'd look/work together?

And yes, Buffy/Angel counts!

A few I've considered:

Seth Cohen/Chloe Sullivan(The OC/Smallville)
Summer Roberts/Jake Jagielkski(The OC/One Tree Hill)
Veronica Mars/Clark Kent(Smallville/Veronica Mars
Brooke Davis/Ryan Atwood(One Tree Hill/The OC)

I've actually seen fic for Brooke/Ryan.

What are your favorites(if you have any). Just a little something to wake our brains up before our shows start in about a month or two.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 08-27-2005, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I have some:

Peyton (OTH) / Seth (The Oc)
Veronica (Veronica Mars) / Jesse (Gilmore Girls)
Rory (Gilmore Girls) / Ephram (Everwood)
Pacey (Dawson's Creek) / Haley (OTH)

Are they too weird?

Ooh and I like the idea of Ryan/Brooke.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Rory/Lucas (Gilmore Girls/One Tree Hill) - Only entertained this thought for the soul purpose of seeing Rory and 'Tristan' together.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:15 PM
Absolute Fan

My favourite crossover couple is Alec from Dark Angel and Liz from Roswell Im' xtremer freak And love all fic about this couple!
Old 08-27-2005, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we might have a thread for UC couples already, I will try to find it but for now I will keep this thread open

Ok I found a UC couples thread but I dont know if thats the same for crossover couples or not. I will have to talk over with my partner about it and see if we should keep this thread open or not. So for now it will remain open
My LJ
Old 08-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Okey, thanks Rainstorm. I should've done a search, I didn't know that crossovers could be considered UC, I thought they'd be in a category all their own.

Peyton/Seth....hmm. They could talk about music and she's definitely the anti-summer. It'd be cool to see him with somebody different.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 08-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by last beautiful girl

Peyton/Seth....hmm. They could talk about music and she's definitely the anti-summer. It'd be cool to see him with somebody different.

And she could help him drawing his comic book.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Alec/Liz is a awesome couple. I've read those stories xtremer as well and I love them.

But another crossover couple I ship as well is Alec/Seven from ST:Voyager.

Other crossover couples I ship is:

Faith/Daniel (Btvs/Sg-1)
Buffy/Eomer (Btvs/Lotr)

...I'll be back with more.

Rory/Ephram sounds really interesting
Old 08-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

last beautiful girl - Ok I had a talk to a different mod since my partner is gone for the day and this topic is fine

I always wanted Connor (Angel) with Dawn (Buffy the vampire slayer). I was so hoping that they would meet. Also I really liked the idea of Clark (Smallville) and Rory (Gilmore Girls) to met as well.
My LJ
Old 08-28-2005, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Summer(O.C.)/Nathan(OTH)
Old 08-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Alec/Buffy (Dark Angel/BtVS) - I thought this might be interesting because they've both got super-powers and their both good looking people. I always feel so shallow when I say I picture two people together simply because they're pretty, but hey, there it is.

Lorelai/John (Gilmore Girls/ER) - I think I only thought of this couple because they have similar backgrounds. They both come from rich families and they both are trying to make it on their own without the reputation their family's money holds.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've just recently gotten into Crossover ships and my main and fav. one would have to be:

Jack Bauer/Sydney Bristow from 24 and Alias, they would be so great together, I think.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:45 AM
Absolute Fan

I made a t.v show couple crossover music video (takes in a deep breath) not long ago. Geez thats a mouth full. It was Haley from "One Tree Hill" hooking up with Bailey from "Party Of Five".

Although I've always wanted to see Lucas from "One Tree Hill" hooking up with Summer from "The O.C". It could happen. Maybe somebody kind and generous... ... could make a nice music video about them? Please? I will love you forever.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelVartanIsSexy
Summer(O.C.)/Nathan(OTH)
ITA. They would be so hot.
Heres some of mine..
Ryan/Brooke (OTH/OC)
Duncan/Summer (OC/Veronica Mars)- Saw a vid made for these two and they make so much sense, both are rich, very pretty, have been hurt by people they loved, and tend to have rage blackouts.
Sark/Faith (Alias/Buffy)- Just for the evil!pretty
Old 09-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

i always thought of marissa (the oc) and lucas (oth) i think they'd be cute
Closed Thread   Post New Thread