Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 05:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's little moments such as that which make me love this pairing even more. They cared for each other more than anything and their relationship endured such tremendous hardships. Even at the moment of Crixus's death, you can see an acceptance in his eyes and a thankfulness to have known the "love of a goddess." His own words from season one.
It always breaks my heart that the two, or at the very least Naevia, did not survive through the end. Still it helps knowing that they were certainly reunited in the next life, just as Spartacus and Sura were.
kj_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think I could accept Naevia living alone, even if she hypothetically was carrying Crixus' child. It would be too sad.

Some hand holding...if anyone has any more feel free to post!

bychance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:55 PM
New Fan

I was going to quote a good friend who finally convinced me that had Spartacus survived, he and Naevia would make a good pair and wax poetic on how neither would expect the other to forget their first loves - but looking at these gifs again. ..I never noticed how much this mottley crew look like cave men. lol

All Crixus needs is a big club and he and Naevia would look like the typical cartoon depiction of a cave man dragging his woman behind him. Thank goodness not by the hair though.
CrixusHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have some WONDERFUL news for all Crixus and Naevia fans!!!

Manu Bennett and Cynthia Addai-Robinson will appear at the SpartaCon Convention this year in August!

I cannot wait to see them together again talking about Spartacus and their characters. The other guests are also going to be great as well. For me however, it's all about Manu and Cynthia!
Old 03-08-2015, 08:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_dreamer (View Post)
I have some WONDERFUL news for all Crixus and Naevia fans!!!

Manu Bennett and Cynthia Addai-Robinson will appear at the SpartaCon Convention this year in August!

I cannot wait to see them together again talking about Spartacus and their characters. The other guests are also going to be great as well. For me however, it's all about Manu and Cynthia!
Yes!! http://www.redserpents.com

I'm so excited! There's a 50% chance I might go. I can't wait to see Manu and Cynthia reunite.

Manu and Lesley actually reunited at a con last year but I didn't post about it because I keep forgetting she played Naevia, lol.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hope you get to go!!!

This is actually the first I've heard of SpartaCon, so I'm very curious about it. I'm definitely looking forward to Manu and Cynthia being together again. The two always seemed like they got along so well!
Old 03-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Its a newly created convention, that's why.

New gif I made. I love how they are always touching each other. Now I look at them when they're not the focus in a scene just to catch things like this lol.

Old 03-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

No wonder this is new to me then!

I love that gif! There were so many great little moments like this between Crixus and Naevia. Moments that were seemingly insignificant and yet showed their affection towards one another. It's always nice to re-watch the series and find yourself noticing something small that the two do showing their love. Whether that be holding hands, putting their arms around each others' waists, standing so close together...it's little moments like that which really show how much they cared for each other!
Old 03-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww...I can't wait to see Cynthia and Manu together again.

I haven't gone back and re-watched any of the episodes recently but WOTD wouldn't be at the top of my watch list, lol. I much preferred B&S and Vengeance, both as a whole and for Crixus and Naevia.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Slightly o/t @kj_dreamer what iteration of Clark and Lois do you ship? I love Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain in "Lois and Clark".

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Aww...I can't wait to see Cynthia and Manu together again.

I haven't gone back and re-watched any of the episodes recently but WOTD wouldn't be at the top of my watch list, lol. I much preferred B&S and Vengeance, both as a whole and for Crixus and Naevia.
Ha yeah, WOTD isn't my favorite either. But Crixus and Naevia in B&S are pretty boring and not really rewatchable for me now.

Last edited by bychance; 03-10-2015 at 06:14 PM
Old 04-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Need to bring back some life to this thread!

bychance, I'm more of a Smallville kind of girl, but I definitely also like the Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain version as well!

I'm still super excited for the reunion in August! I know it's going to be amazing for all Crixus and Naevia fans! Manu and Cynthia were always wonderful together on and off screen. Definitely looking forward to it!
Old 04-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj_dreamer (View Post)
Need to bring back some life to this thread!

bychance, I'm more of a Smallville kind of girl, but I definitely also like the Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain version as well!

I'm still super excited for the reunion in August! I know it's going to be amazing for all Crixus and Naevia fans! Manu and Cynthia were always wonderful together on and off screen. Definitely looking forward to it!
I try not to think about it too much because August is so far away!

Here's a fun video of Manu speaking about Cynthia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LseT0v3X3wc
Old 05-27-2015, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

Old 06-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastDayWithoutYou (View Post)

Helping make things happen!

I can't wait til he sees her in that show, by the way. She is amazing in it.!
Old 06-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I've been neglecting this site. Nice to see that little interaction between Manu and Cynthia! I've always heard the two became so close on set. It certainly showed in how incredible their Crixus and Naevia connection was!

August doesn't feel so far away anymore lol.
Reply   Post New Thread