Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2011, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Annie Edison/Life. She's just absolutely adorable. I never really became attached to comic characters before - that is, someone that hasn't been showcased in a drama, etc., - but Annie is played with such skill and nuance by Alison and her character has been crafted so beautifully by Dan and the writers that there isn't any way you can't not love her.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Damon/Elena
Jeremy/Anna
Stefan/Klaus

Booth/Brennan
Nathan/Haley
Lucas/Peyton
Eric/Sookie

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 05-27-2011, 08:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
Annie Edison/Life. She's just absolutely adorable. I never really became attached to comic characters before - that is, someone that hasn't been showcased in a drama, etc., - but Annie is played with such skill and nuance by Alison and her character has been crafted so beautifully by Dan and the writers that there isn't any way you can't not love her.
Definitely agreed! I love Annie's spunk and compassion. Plus, she's grown so much since the first episode of Community. Before she was so insecure and high-strung, and while her personality still has some of those elements to a degree, she has become so much more confident and assertive. Adore her, and Alison of course! Also Troy/Life and Abed/Life. The three of them are my favorite characters on the show. Although there's really not a character on Community that I don't love. What they really have in common is that they're all hilarious, sweet, and wonderfully weird. Community is so genius -- probably my favorite show on TV at the moment.

Booth/Brennan -- I know we missed seeing a little bit of the progression -- from close friends/colleagues to official couple -- that viewers had been longing for since the beginning, but I feel confident that we'll get some of that stuff next season. And honestly, I'm glad it wasn't done the conventional way. I think this route is much more interesting and special. Just like BB.

Altlivia/Lincoln -- Just based on the fact that Seth Gabel is going to be a series regular next year. This has to mean good thing for them!

Vince/Jess
Becky/Luke
Mindy/Billy
-- I always forget how much I love them; they're so hilarious and adorable!

Barney/Robin
Marshall/Lily

Jules/Grayson
Travis/Laurie
Old 05-27-2011, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Damon/Elena
Michael/Nikita
Barney/Robin

together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 05-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Amy/Ricky
Ben/Adrian
Grace/Grant

Damon/Elena
Bonnie/Jeremy
Tyler/Caroline

Finn/Rachel
Kurt/Blaine

Toby/Spencer
Aria/Ezra

Old 05-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Damon&Elena
Tyler&Caroline
Barney&Robin
Eric&Sookie
Dany&Drogo

Old 05-28-2011, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Anna/Jeremy
Tyler/Caroline
Damon/Katherine

Finn/Rachel
Will/Emma
Kurt/Blaine
Sam/Mercedes
Old 05-28-2011, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by forblueskiesxx (View Post)
Community is so genius -- probably my favorite show on TV at the moment.
Mine too, tied with How I met your mother right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forblueskiesxx (View Post)
Booth/Brennan -- I know we missed seeing a little bit of the progression -- from close friends/colleagues to official couple -- that viewers had been longing for since the beginning, but I feel confident that we'll get some of that stuff next season. And honestly, I'm glad it wasn't done the conventional way. I think this route is much more interesting and special. Just like BB.

Altlivia/Lincoln -- Just based on the fact that Seth Gabel is going to be a series regular next year. This has to mean good thing for them!

Barney/Robin
Marshall/Lily

Jules/Grayson
Travis/Laurie
Loving all these as well. Was really happy with Travis and Laurie at the end of cougar town final.

Also happy with Damon and elena.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Total Fan

Michael/Nikita (Nikita) - a lot of shippers might hate the current storyline with Cassandra and Max, but I absolutely love it. It's a realistic issue for Michael and Nikita that could happen to anyone and can't be dismissed easily. Not to mention, Michael as a daddy has always been my favorite storyline for him and Max is just simply adorable. Their scenes together are absolutely precious, this storyline is being written beautifully in my opinion. Michael and Nikita have always been written flawlessly, ever since episode 1.01 and the angst they are going through right now is no different. It's so incredibly heartbreaking and gutwrenching, but perfect nonetheless. The way Michael and Nikita looked at each other in 2.10 when Michael showed up to save her and Owen, as well as the hug they shared just killed me.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Damon/Elena

Everything about this season has been flawless for them.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dan and Blair

Yes they are not a couple and rigth now she is in a triangle with two other guys, but the stuff that we have gotten from Dan's point of view has been wonderful. There is still half a season left and I hope good stuff is to follow.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Ben/Leslie

Ethan/Emma

Shawn/Juliet

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 12-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Dan and Blair
Damon and Elena

These two couples have been slowly building up and I am positive there will be a huge payoff for them both.

Diana
Old 12-17-2011, 05:09 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't really like everything about the way this story is written, but I have to admit, there's still something nice/impressive about them, getting a happy end 15 years after they split, 17 years after they first met. How's that for impressive.

Jan und Julia - Atemlos - YouTube
Old 04-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Leonard & Penny
Brennan & Booth
Shamy
Howard & Bernadette
Angela & Hodgins
Sydney & Andrew
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread