Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Couples you liked that a majority didn't?

I'm just going by what I've seen from message boards, youtube comments, etc. and from the couples I remembered I was watching these when the internet wasn't as huge as it is today. Maybe more will come to me but so far I would say

Riley and Buffy (BTVS) I don't get why it seems so many people hate them. Personally I loved them together. I thought they had alot of chemistry, Riley was such a sweet and honorable guy, and I liked Buffy being with a normal guy without all the crazy ass vampire drama she had to deal with with Angel and Spike (I was cool with her having a break from that) I also felt bad for Riley around the time he was leaving in S5 and how he said Buffy didn't love him. I kind of thought Buffy deserved that punch in the stomach when he returned next season and he was married, while she still seemed to have feelings for him.

Leo and Laura (All My Children) Everyone seems to love Leo/Greenlee but I hated them, especially Greenlee. She was a selfish bitch to everyone and in general. Leo shouldn't of married Laura just cause she was dying just to leave her for Greenlee, I also hated how they had Laura lose her mind for a while over Leo. The wimp wasn't worth it. In general they were hard to watch once it became obvious Leo only married Laura cause he thought she was dying then acted stuck when she survived (which was stupid and cruel of Leo to do but some want to have more venom towards Laura) but before that storyline, I liked them together and wanted them together and again, I couldn't stand Greenlee anyway.

That's all that comes to mind for me right now.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi we already have a topic very similiar to this already made here. Im going to go ahead and close this thread. Thanks.
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread