Master Fan

Landry/Tyra
Old 04-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so happy a lot of people liked Carter/Serena
Old 04-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
Mini/Nick.
Ia.

Brooke/Lucas
Nate/Blair
Old 04-22-2011, 10:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Sam/Santana (Glee) I'm hoping they last at least a few more episodes
Aria/Noel (PLL)
Brooke/Lucas (OTH)

Last edited by Auti3luvsU; 04-22-2011 at 10:16 AM Reason: typo
Old 04-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Carter/Serena
Nate/Vanessa
Lex/Lana
Old 04-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Veronica/Duncan
I adore LV but LD have their sweetness.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysummers (View Post)
And I have to agree with what you guys said about Jack/Juliet! Looking back, I don't think I ever fully 'shipped' them but I was able to enjoy Jack's character when he was with her. I also think they had a lot in common and understood each other. Jack trusted and respect Juliet which was also a big plus. Too bad their friendship wasn't developed further.
It really is a shame that Jacket wasn't explored to the fullest potential, because Jack certainly had the best chemistry in scenes with Juliet. She brought out his quiet side and had a very calming effect on him, she made him even likable at times, which I didn't think was possible!

Just compare his treatment of Juliet with his treatment of Kate...

Quote:
Jack to Kate: You're not coming! You're staying!
As if he's talking to a dog. "STAY!" Bleh.

Quote:
Jack to Juliet: Break a branch off that aloe plant over there.
Juliet: It's okay, Jack.
Jack: Please. Please do it.
WHAT a difference. Jack actually said "please"?!?

He respected Juliet, and he showed that he respected her. Without ordering her around, barking in her face, or belittling her.

She even managed to bring out his playful side...

Quote:
Juliet: You have no idea what I went through to make this for you. I killed the cow, processed the meat, baked the bun. And the fries...try rendering animal fat.
Jack: ...no ketchup?

And wracking my brains, I can't recall Jack ever standing up for, and declaring himself to, any other woman...

Quote:
Juliet: Because he thinks that I'm his. [Crying] And he knows how I feel about you.
[Jack kisses Juliet.]
Jack: He knows where to find me.

These two didn't have to run around with stupid dialogue such as "got my back?"/"yep, got your back!" nonsense...they just DID IT.

It really is such a shame that, for some insane reason, the writers felt the need to retcon/abandon the entire Jacket relationship in the final 2 seasons. What a waste...even though Jack did choose Juliet in his dead!purgatory "afterlife" to be the mother of his imaginary child, proving that their connection in life had been a legitimate and mutal one.

Too bad they didn't get a fair shot at LIFE together, because I'm betting Jack & Juliet would have made the most of it, rather than ignore each other for 2+ years and then fail in miserable destruction after only a week.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Carter/Serena

Dan/Blair
- I pray, seriously pray, they last.

Brooke/Lucas - I always thought they'd go back to LP, and by S4 it was clear that the writers wanted LP to end up together.

Jake/Peyton

Joey/Eddie

Aww I'm with you!! Especially D&B AND B&L!! Haha and I'm also praying to have mor Dan and Blair!!
Old 04-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

Great Jack/Juliet post

I actually thought that the writers are going to at least give them a try, because they where doing a great job at writing them (which was a big surprize, because the show in general started going downhill). When Jack was with Juliet, he became that character I always wanted him to evolve into: someone troubled, but not selfish or self absorbed, I loved how natural it looked for him to be respectful and caring with Juliet and how it fit his character so well. He didn't even have to change to fit well into her, she just managed to bring the best in him what was already there, but he rarely showed it.

Quote:
Juliet: You have no idea what I went through to make this for you. I killed the cow, processed the meat, baked the bun. And the fries...try rendering animal fat.
Jack: ...no ketchup?
Quote:
Juliet: Because he thinks that I'm his. [Crying] And he knows how I feel about you.
[Jack kisses Juliet.]
Jack: He knows where to find me.
Possibly my two favourite scenes for Jack. THIS is the character I wanted to root for. This is the man I wanted to look at and say: "You're doing everything right, this chick should totally be yourth". Too bad the writers chose another path for this character and Jacket where never properly explored, even though their connection was hard to erase.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 04-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joella (View Post)
Nate/Jenny - With Vanessa manipulating Nate I knew it wouldn't last. But these two were one of the best ships that ever happened to GG.

Dan/Blair - Well, I don't KNOW they're not going to last but I highly suspect it. I've always felt Dan/Serena and Chuck/Blair is endgame, which is why the writers keep meshing them together. Still though, I LOVE the D/B friendship and I can't wait for it to keep evolving into romance.

Brooke/Lucas - While they were together, I think nobody knew wether Lucas would actually end up together with Brooke or Peyton. The fanbases were pretty much 50/50 but I've ALWAYS shipped B/L even when there's been no hope, even when L/P were getting married and having a baby. I still think they were right for each other.

Nathan/Peyton
- These two ALWAYS had something special, there was some real intense chemistry and a friendship I don't think anyone would ever understand but them. Also, they were pretty goddamn hot together back when they were dating.
ITA with all of these! Though I more so liked NP than loved but all the others LOVED!!!! Still do and ALWAYS will!

+

CARTER/SERENA- I'll love them always
Puck/Rachel- still hoping they'll get a real chance!!
Liam/Naomi - they spent so much time keeping them apart and then when they finally got together they wrote her out of character and screwed them over..LAME!
Angel/Cordy - my first ship ever..first otp, first everything. they were it for me!

I'm sure there's more just can't think of them right now
It'll be by your side

Last edited by angel_wings05; 04-28-2011 at 11:07 AM
Old 04-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Possibly my two favourite scenes for Jack. THIS is the character I wanted to root for. This is the man I wanted to look at and say: "You're doing everything right, this chick should totally be yourth". Too bad the writers chose another path for this character and Jacket where never properly explored, even though their connection was hard to erase.
Totally agree. Juliet's Jack was the one I found worth rooting for. The other, boorish Jack? Not so much.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finn/Quinn
Puck/Rachel
Jesse/Rachel
Matt/Caroline

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 04-29-2011, 08:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Brilliant Juliet/Jack posts. I completely agree the two were such compatible characters, shared adorable scenes (the one with the sandwich quote even ranks as one of my favourite Lost scenes in general) and could have made a great couple. Too bad the writers gave up on them so soon.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
Brilliant Juliet/Jack posts. I completely agree the two were such compatible characters, shared adorable scenes (the one with the sandwich quote even ranks as one of my favourite Lost scenes in general) and could have made a great couple. Too bad the writers gave up on them so soon.
Sandwich quote and this moment overall is my favourite moment for Jack as well. Such a great scene. Juliet brought the guy I wanted to root for in Jack.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 04-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Loyal Fan

-All my Mad Men ships!

Don/Rachel: The fact that Rachel was a recurring character and Don's wife a regular one definitely didn't leave much space for hope, but they had so much chemistry and such a deep bond!
3 seasons later, I think that Rachel was way too god for him and I'm proud of her for walking away!

Pete/Peggy: I never expected them to work out because all the circumstances were against them, but they will always be so fascinating to me! I love that even if it's "over" they still have an unspoken bond

Roger/Joan: probably win this thread because I started liking them after they were over...idk, I felt that Roger only learned to truly appreciate Joan after he lost her...and then she gave him another chance and he managed to mess up again!

-All my Community ships (which at this point are almost everyone/everyone! This cast has so much chemistry!) I think this is the kind of show that will tease a lot of couples, but never actually write a relationship, so I just enjoy the multishipping goodness!

- Andy/Linda (Everwood) I started watching the show because Marcia Cross is one of my favorite actresses and I wanted to see her episodes, but even I immediately realized that Linda was meant to be an obstacle to Andy/Nina...still, they were so sweet, I couldn't help shipping them!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread