Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Couples you don't like #37

Rules for the thread:
No defending of your couple. This thread is here to discuss why you don't like/care for a certain couple. Not why you should like my couple. Its ok to say hey you disagree with them, but don't take it out of line.

NO Bashing on each other.

Try not to come on just to egg someone on. (example: Say a poster just came on to say why they didn't like Dick and Jane, a fellow posters sees that, who likes Dick and Jane, and decides to come on and say how they really liked Dick with Jane and hated Dick with Lucy.) This rule kind of falls under the first one but Ive seen it were some just come on and keep putting the same couple over and over because they see a few talking bad about there couple. I don't want any small shipper wars started on here. Jen and I let this thread go through so you guys do have a place to vent off steam since we don't allow any anti threads.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why did you start a new thread when there's 23 posts left in the old one??
sanna_o75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Banned

^^I was going to ask the same thing

Anyways I despise Sawyer/Juliet. I find it hilarious that people are trying to compare Sawyer/Juliet to Han/Leia....NO Sawyer/Kate are Han/Leia. First of all Juliet isnt even a main leading lady, her ass isnt even desired by anyone on the show, shes just a filler woman til they get back to the original triangle lol. Secondly, Han/Leia had chemistry, banter, a epic separation, ALL the things Sawyer/Kate had. Han also never left his friends behind the way Sawyer tried to leave his friends behind this season lol. Han may have been tamed but he never became anyones bitch the way Sawyer became Juliet's this season. Sawyer was Han Solo when he was with Kate. Now he's just Jim LaFleur...but thank god thats over
chemistry86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Bringing this from the other thread.

Quote:
Susan/Caspiasn- Disney just has to have romance in all it's movies doesn't it?
Totally.

I mean, how many times have they interacted before the "ultimate" kiss?
Old 05-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Why did you start a new thread when there's 23 posts left in the old one??
I'm wondering the same.

House/Cuddy!

Edward/Bella and Jacob/Bella

Nate/Blair and Dan/Serena

All puke worthy.
retro physical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Banned

Did you ship House/Cameron? I dont watch House but Im thinking of watching it after I finish Bones
Old 05-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you do, watch the first 3 seasons....and stop! Shut it down! Season 4 and 5 = complete crap
Old 05-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I don't ship anyone on House. It's a really good show. But this past season is not so good in my opinion. And that's mostly because of the annoyingness of House/Cuddy.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some poeple even stopped watching because of them
Old 05-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Banned

What's wrong with seasons 4/5? Does it revolve around one couple? I hate when that happens, its unfair to the audience and its bad storytelling lol.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah! I feel as though House/Cuddy has been shoved down our throats! Yeah, even since season 1, there's always been relationship sidelines, but 4-5 (especially 5) seems like it's a soap opera and not a medical show anymore.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. The show is suppose to be about medicine, but that part of the show has been pushed aside for the House/Cuddy bull****. Am I bitter?? Um...yes! It was my favorite show for about 3 years and then they destroyed it And the writing is a joke. I don't mind when the show is SUPPOSE to be about romance, but not when it's suppose to be about other things
Old 05-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. Like of course there will be SOME romance and relationships, but 1-3, too me, still focused on the medicine aspect of the show (which is the whole point of the show!) but then later on it turned into the House and Cuddy teenage romance show. Ugh. So annoying.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Teenage is the right word. This is how grown ups acts??
Old 05-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
What's wrong with seasons 4/5? Does it revolve around one couple? I hate when that happens, its unfair to the audience and its bad storytelling lol.
Season 4 is okay, the last two episodes are amazing Season 5, not so much. It really does almost centre around House/Cuddy exclusively and it's pretty bad. I don't like House/Cuddy because I find two adults acting like teenagers a bit pathetic. And sometimes Cuddy is written really badly, which I hate because I do like her as a character

I'm not sure you will like House/Cameron either though I do It depends on how you view them I guess. I do like House/Cam but I watch House mainly for the intriguing medical drama it was and the friendship between House/Wilson.

Hate list:

Eric/Sookie I just can't believe in them. Also Eric as the all powerful vampire just bugs me. Why should he have everything including Sookie?

We are all stories in the end
Ms X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread