Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Couples You Dislike #97: Because each and every one of these couples FAIL in their own special way.

Okay weird title and all but whatever . Carry on, people.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 11-16-2009, 08:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Jimmy/Chloe (Smallville)

After the loveliness that was Vessel, TPTB just had to shove Chloe into a vanilla-nochemistry 'romance storyline' with a boyfriend who acted like a douche at every opportunity. A guy which she admitted to Lana she regretted sleeping with in the first place.

Love Smallville, but think it should be about *hope*?
Join us for Among Us: A (Chlavis) Virtual Season:
Old 11-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

I don't really have couples I dislike at the moment, except for Leonard/Penny. I know, I must sound like a broken record.

When it comes to Glee, I don't really dislike any couple, I only have a hard time to warm up to any Quinn ship.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

I get hella repetitive whenever I'm on this thread, but.. Harry/Ginny. asdkjhgfklh. No. They're really the one pairing I canNOT stand in any capacity. it didn't work for me in the books, it didn't translate for me on-screen, nothing.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

why all the Harry/Ginny hate? best couple since Ike and Tina.

ohh, too far?
Old 11-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Harry/Ginny. asdkjhgfklh. No. They're really the one pairing I canNOT stand in any capacity. it didn't work for me in the books, it didn't translate for me on-screen, nothing.
Word. Them and Edward/Bella are the two couples I cannot abide in any way, shape or form.

Also disliking Cuddy/Lucas on House. She is so obviously settling for the easy option and he is so obviously no more than a plot device.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT and the title is awesome!

Harry/Ginny
Angel/Buffy
Leonard/Penny
Stefan/Elena
Damon/Bonnie
- okay, not a couple, not even anywhere remotely near it (thank God), but she's about the one person he doesn't have chemistry with.

Old 11-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Lucas/Peyton: Absolutely NO BUILD UP WHAT SO EVER. We see him fighting to be with other women. What's really interesting was that the only time he's ever tried to fight for her was when he didn't know her. These two were only ever about their ideas of each other, and never about how they REALLY are as people.

He tells her straight up that he doesn't love her after she pathetically confessed her insta!love to him and she goes and tells his girlfriend about it? How ridiculous can you be?! This is the only couple that the writers have had to so completely change or ruin the characters in order to make them even the teeniest bit believable. And they stilled failed at that. Ridiculous.

Beel/Sookieeeeh. ~They really need to lay off them. I can't even stand to watch his pathetic attempt at being romantic. Comes off as a chastising parent.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When it comes to Glee, I don't really dislike any couple, I only have a hard time to warm up to any Quinn ship.
That's my problem - I have a hard time warming up to Quinn. Rachel may be a crazy diva but she's a marshmallow inside - Quinn? Who knows.

Quote:
He tells her straight up that he doesn't love her after she pathetically confessed her insta!love to him and she goes and tells his girlfriend about it?
What? What? I must have missed this
Old 11-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
why all the Harry/Ginny hate? best couple since Ike and Tina.

ohh, too far?
LMAO!

The only couple I really dislike on Glee is Rachel and Finn because Finn is an idiot. I honestly don't even take the Quinn and Finn relationship seriously because she is just way too good for him. I don't expect it to last.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, your gorgeous VM icon reminded me that I hate: Veronica/Duncan.
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I am really disliking Puck/Quinn: ATTENTION TV WRITERS: a one night stand or one look does not equal insta!love... That goes for you too Lucas/Peyton, Chuck/Blair, Harry/Ginny

Don't wait for too long

♥ [ Dan & Blair l Princess & Pauper l tumblr] ♥
Old 11-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The only couple I really dislike on Glee is Rachel and Finn because Finn is an idiot. I honestly don't even take the Quinn and Finn relationship seriously because she is just way too good for him. I don't expect it to last.
ITA Tara

Quote:
Chuck/Blair, Harry/Ginny
Ewwwww to both
Old 11-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have to agree with Harry/Ginny. Epic in its lack of build-up. What was missing from the character development, however, was more than made up for in the hero worship.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Damon/Bonnie - okay, not a couple, not even anywhere remotely near it (thank God), but she's about the one person he doesn't have chemistry with.
ITA, and the high expectations for them? The show is not a carbon copy of the books and if people are looking for Damon/Bonnie then they should just go back to reading about them.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread