Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Couples You Dislike #84:Because so much fail in our TV with those couples!!

Keep on the bitch fest
Old 09-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rachel/Finn - I watched Glee yesterday and I don't understand why I should ship them. There seems to be something I missed in those two episodes because it jumped from him helping her in the beginning to them kissing to her singing a Rihanna song that had nothing to do with whatever they are.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:52 AM
Banned

WORD! These days couples are just thrown together so fast with basically no build up, lol. How can she be singing about heartbreak when they were just members in a club together? They certainly aren't friends, he has a girlfriend. If anyone should be singing that song it's Quinn, lol.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Leonard&Penny so freaking much. I've been dreading that moment for a right reason They're horrible together, they look aweful when they kiss, they have bad sex and Leonard acts like an ass just so that he can't get some. True love right here

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 09-22-2009, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
WORD! These days couples are just thrown together so fast with basically no build up, lol. How can she be singing about heartbreak when they were just members in a club together? They certainly aren't friends, he has a girlfriend. If anyone should be singing that song it's Quinn, lol.
OMG that's exactly what I said when I was watching it I don't even think he likes Rachel in that way. It seems as if he'd do her but that would be all.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Banned

I think he feels sorry for her or something because she's so obviously into him. But I don't see any longing or tension from his side of things. If I am supposed to buy into their story I'd love for them to just close that chapter of their relationship and write them as friends for a long time before they go there again. But I don't think they have great chemistry.

Now on the other hand, Will and Emma have the best chemistry on the cast IMO. The only problem is I don't really see why she likes him, it was not explained well. I also think their villanizing his wife so that they can set up a cheating storyline which I usually tend to hate. I also didn't get how Will's wife could see Emma had a crush on him. It didn't make a lot of sense. Again, I wish WE would be friends for a while and then after he dumped his wife, try something out. I don't want the two relationships to butt head, lol.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
I think he feels sorry for her or something because she's so obviously into him. But I don't see any longing or tension from his side of things. If I am supposed to buy into their story I'd love for them to just close that chapter of their relationship and write them as friends for a long time before they go there again. But I don't think they have great chemistry.
I don't see any chemistry between them either. I'm not sure if there's really anyway to salvage it unless they put the brakes on it and start at the beginning. But I hate it when they force a couple right away so I probably wont be interested.

Quote:
Now on the other hand, Will and Emma have the best chemistry on the cast IMO. The only problem is I don't really see why she likes him, it was not explained well. I also think their villanizing his wife so that they can set up a cheating storyline which I usually tend to hate. I also didn't get how Will's wife could see Emma had a crush on him. It didn't make a lot of sense. Again, I wish WE would be friends for a while and then after he dumped his wife, try something out. I don't want the two relationships to butt head, lol.
They do have better chemistry but as you said I don't really get why she likes him. And there had to be a reason why Will married his wife. Why can't we see something good so we can judge whether they really belong together.

I hate it when a show is written in a biased manner. Let me choose a ship instead of forcing one down my throat.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

I agree I used to like some of the couples on Glee, not anymore.

Some big ones I dislike currently:

Stefan/Elena (VD)
Jack/Kate (LOST)
Sawyer/Juliet (LOST)
Edward/Bella (Twilight)
Old 09-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hate it when a show is written in a biased manner. Let me choose a ship instead of forcing one down my throat.
Rachel/Finn are so fast and melodramatic, and Will/Emma, they do have chemistry but the writing of the wife and the fact that they're attraction is never explained, its just cheap writing.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 09-22-2009, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01 (View Post)

Some big ones I dislike currently:

Stefan/Elena (VD)
Jack/Kate (LOST)
Sawyer/Juliet (LOST)
Edward/Bella (Twilight)
Old 09-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Chuck/Blair
Eric/Sookie
Pacey/Joey
Buffy/Spike
Jack/Kate

Vastly overrated and all of them are either messed up, boring or have no chemistry.

We are all stories in the end
Old 09-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Couples I dislike the most:

Alex/Izzie(Grey's Anatomy) They've their cute moments, but something about this couple annoys me. I've never been able to like them together.

Peyton/Lucas(One Tree Hill) They were too forced at times.

Dawson/Joey (Dawson's Creek) He was too whiny and controling of Joey. I'm a fan of their friendship though.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie2323 (View Post)
Couples I dislike the most:

Alex/Izzie(Grey's Anatomy) They've their cute moments, but something about this couple annoys me. I've never been able to like them together.

Dawson/Joey (Dawson's Creek) He was too whiny and controling of Joey. I'm a fan of their friendship though.
Those are couples I dislike the most They're the worst couples I've ever seen.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
At times?! Try all the time, every freaking episode.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyt (View Post)
Those are couples I dislike the most They're the worst couples I've ever seen.
Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like those couples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksand (View Post)
At times?! Try all the time, every freaking episode.
LOL! So true!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread