Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Couples You Dislike #81:Because those couples are just so damn awful for us to watch!!

Carry on
Old 09-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks!

I'm in a OTH mood.

Brooke/Nathan: Well technically they never were a couple, and never had any feelings of love or well much of anything at all but I still dislike them. I mean Brooke didn't even remember she slept with Nathan when Peyton brought it up in S6, and she than proceeded to say ew and laugh. Thank god aside from the contrived sex tape which only happened to further bring down Brooke and bring up Peyton/LP, nothing ever developed between these two. Just no.

Nathan/Peyton: No chemistry and just plain awful together.

Lucas/Anna:
*YAWN*

Felix/Brooke: Felix is one of my worst characters ever, I couldn't stand him.

Brooke/Owen/Chase:Why do Brooke's love interests suck so much? There wasn't anything wrong with Chase, but there was nothing particuarly interesting about him either.

Brooke/Julian: Rushed and just a rehash of all other OTH couples, especially BL. Plus Julian was with Peyton first. I'm sorry but even LP are better and coming from me that's saying a lot since I don't ship LP.

Lucas/Peyton: They were so boring in S4, no chemistry after S1 (aside from friendship chemistry) and S5 was just huh? and S6 was a bigger huh? The guy said I do to someone else, why can't Lucas ever come to the conclusion himself and make a decision to be with Peyton. Why must everyone and their neighbour point it out to him? I know his "your mess" Peyton, & I don't expect you to go all Brooke on him ala S3 (prove you love me...love shouldn't need to be proved with games...one of my fav all time quotes on love highlights this) but they should've taken it slow, start to re-built their relationship again instead of pretend S5 never happened and get engaged/nearly married right than and there.

Brooke/Lucas: They entertain me more than LP and I did see some some potential and chemistry there but Brooke's insecurities & Mark's writing of S4/S6 destroyed them beyond repair. Apparently S1-S3 don't exist, Lucas never meant anything to Brooke and vice versa.

Mouth/anyone: Mouth's harem of women was head scratching & vomit inducing.

So I just realised aside from NH, LH and JP I don't like any other female/male pairings on OTH (friendship, romance ect). As a Haley fan I'm so happy she had such close ties to Lucas/Nathan throughout the seasons.

Last edited by diamond gothic; 09-09-2009 at 02:54 AM
Old 09-09-2009, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Mouth/anyone: Mouth's harem of women was head scratching & vomit inducing.

I think Mouth pairing are all boring and lack chemistry and in S5-6 too much Mouth
Old 09-09-2009, 03:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
S5-6 too much Mouth
and not just in screen time.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
and not just in screen time.
I really disliked how much Mouth hogged screentime in S5-6
Sometime he would be on screen more then Lucas and Nathan and they are the freaking lead characters .
Old 09-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Elite Fan

Oh don't get me started on Mouth's screentime, I'll be here all night complaining about it, and it wasn't just in S5/S6, but S4 as well.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:21 AM
Banned

Sawyer/Juliet---They have no chemistry, they are lacking any real build up. Sawyer is OOC and I am sorry it's NOT character growth. For it to be character growth that means something, I have to see it happen over a gradual period of time, they just can't advance the story three years later and expect to me to buy it. He didn't even love Juliet enough to turn around and look at her when Rose and Bernard gave the speech about being together forever. He's in a relationship where he doesn't love the woman enough and is sticking around out of obligation. This is not a character growth, Sawyer has always been a character who held onto things he felt obligated to; he had held onto his lead for 20 years.

And he left all his friends behind on the island to die so he can get rich off microsoft and for this I am supposed to see some epic character growth? The actors can't even sell the idea that their in love because their chemistry is so bad. I don't even see chemistry on a platonic level between these two. I am staring at an ambyss of their nothingness.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He didn't even love Juliet enough to turn around and look at her when Rose and Bernard gave the speech about being together forever.
Great point .
He was looking at Kate not Juliet doesn't scream love for Jules does it
Old 09-09-2009, 05:12 AM
Banned

Seriously and this death scene of Juliet's that people use to substaniate Suliet is a farce too because Josh ad-libbed to the scene since he straight up said he was afraid the audience wouldn't find the pairing believable (which I don't). That's not even how the script goes, and I found the death melodramatic and overdone. I mean couldn't be atleast keep Sawyer in character? A man doesn't have to cry like a bitch to show he's sensitive. I find it unattractive when guys cry.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Even if you don't like Sawyer/Juliet, which I don't, I understood why he cried. He might not have loved Juliet like he did Kate but he still shared his life with her for 3 years and they were friends before that. I understood why he was crying and why he looked so desperate to save her.

Beel/Sookeh OTF! I'm scared of how much I'll have to deal with these two in the finale.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 09-09-2009, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee (View Post)
Even if you don't like Sawyer/Juliet, which I don't, I understood why he cried. He might not have loved Juliet like he did Kate but he still shared his life with her for 3 years and they were friends before that. I understood why he was crying and why he looked so desperate to save her.
ITA. I just find the same so dramatic and overeacted.I understand they wanted to give a proper end to juliet's character but still..

Quote:
Beel/Sookeh OTF! I'm scared of how much I'll have to deal with these two in the finale.
same here i cant believe they were together the whole season.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateGirl88 (View Post)
ITA. I just find the same so dramatic and overeacted.I understand they wanted to give a proper end to juliet's character but still..
Oh I totally understand, but then I think most death scenes are overacted, but I thought it was more on the part of Elizabeth then Josh Like her whole desperate 'I love you James' made me want to puke.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 09-09-2009, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

yeah she told that three times and he didn't said anything.FAIL right there
Old 09-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateGirl88 (View Post)
yeah she told that three times and he didn't said anything.FAIL right there
You would think he would at least say it when she's ya know DYING
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Closed Thread   Post New Thread