Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Lucas/Anna - weird.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasertagandcigars (View Post)
Lucas/Peyton in S1 - selfish, selfish, selfish.
I agree with this so much absolutely horrible to Brooke.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 08-08-2020, 06:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Spike/Buffy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irYWcCzFFQk

The way Spike roughed her up again and left even more bruises on her body is so hot 0_0.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ted/Robin

I don't hate any ship as much as I hate them.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you Butterfly85

Others I didn`t ship at all:

Lana/Clark
Piper/Dan
Phoebe/Coop
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-14-2020, 02:08 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Thanks, some still make excuses for Spike trying to rape her. It's disturbing and disgusting, I will never get it but it's just the cherry on top of the toxic and abusive thing they had.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Dawson & Joey (Dawson's Creek) Forever and always one of my most hated ships. I will never understand why Williamson kept on trying to beat this dead horse to death season after season after season. It was clear that when Joey fell in love with Pacey that she was completely over Dawson. But nope, Williamson kept on having to bring this annoying ship back season after season and ram it down our throats trying to convince us that they were soulmates when in reality they were so bad together.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 08-14-2020, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Joey/Rachel
Dawson/Joey
Dylan/Kelly
Peyton/Lucas
Stefan/Caroline
Bonnie/Enzo
Bonnie/Jermey
Elena/Damon
Sam/Quinn
Stiles/Lydia
Stiles/Maila
Derek/Jennifer
Xander/Anya
Scott/Maila
Dan/Serana
Chuck/Blair
Old 08-15-2020, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Leonard/Priya
Emily/Ross
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-15-2020, 08:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
Joey/Rachel
Dawson/Joey
Peyton/Lucas
Chuck/Blair
agree with these.
Old 08-18-2020, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lucas/Peyton
Bella/Jacob
Damon/Elena
Dawson/Casey
Dean/Rory
Oliver/Felicity
Chad/Gabi
Angel/Buffy
Dawson/Joey

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504

Last edited by falling slowly; 08-29-2020 at 11:02 PM
Old 08-18-2020, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Wade & Zoe
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Logan &Rory
Dawson & Joey
Brandon &Callie they we're siblings eww and illegal

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 08-18-2020, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Brett/Casey - Aside from the lack of anything resembling chemistry, which makes the scenes forced and induces secondhand embarrassment, the showrunner has made it abundantly clear that Casey still wants to be with his ex-wife, and his actions on screen confirmed that. Sylvie deserves far better than being someone’s second choice. It turns Sylvie into some desperate placeholder for Gabby, and Matt into an ass that’s using her, which is incredibly OOC for both characters.

Haley/Anyone but Andy - A significant part of Haley's growth came from Andy, and they've had to seriously regress her to get her where she is now. It didn't have to be that way, she could have maintained her growth after Andy left, but that would have meant the writers couldn't force her back with an ex, so all that growth has been destroyed. It's sad.

Aaron/Robert - Toxic, abusive mess. Hopefully now Aaron can find a healthy relationship, or at least one that isn't extremely abusive.

Phoebe/Cole - He literally manipulated his way into her life with the intention of murdering her and her sisters. When he had her convinced he had changed he was terrorising her younger sister behind her back, and then isolated her from her entire family. Being with him changed Phoebe for the worse to a point where she was willing to put him before her sisters.

Rory/Jess - Jess was constantly trying to force his will and beliefs on Rory. He dictated her own feelings to her as if he knew how she felt better than she did. He was only ever interested in her when she was with someone else, and would break up her relationships only to lose interest in her once he had done so. He was constantly condescending to her, just assumes that because he's around she'll drop everything for him (after he vanishes without giving her so much as a second thought). She wasn't a person to him, she was a prize to be won, and one he got bored of once he had it. At no point did he ever treat her with respect. The whole relationship was toxic in the original series, and then in the revival he's staring at her through a window and what? We're meant to think it was cute? It was creepy. Obsessive, stalker-like behaviour. Jess has the traits of an abuser.

Brooke/Lucas - Terrible together. They brought out the absolute worst in each other. Brooke was needy and desperate when she was with him, he treated her like crap from start to finish. She knew he wanted to be with her friend when she pursued him, then was surprised that that didn't change. She didn't understand him, and made very little effort to, suggesting that she didn't really want to. He repeatedly gave her reasons to feel insecure in the relationship.

Emily/Alison - Ecstatic that the spin-off was cancelled with them divorced because Emily deserves better (and no, MK's tweets aren't canon, they didn't happen on screen, they're fanfic). Alison is a sociopath, she terrorised Emily and her friends for years, bullied multiple people towards mental health problems, then expected them to help her sister, who also terrorised them, get parole. PLL suddenly pretending that Alison wasn't a sociopath was one of the worst mistakes the show ever made.

Aria/Ezra - Adult man manipulates his way into the life of a 16yo to try and profit from her misery. Gets a job at her school and starts a relationship with her under false pretences, spent a prolonged period of time spying on her and her equally underage friends in order to write a book and profit off of their pain. His spying would have led to him finding out they were being terrorised by someone anonymous, but he did approximately nothing to help them, even when people started showing up dead.

Spencer/Wren - He showed time and time again that he didn't care about her by only showing up whenever he felt it would be easier to take advantage. He knew that unless she was in a really bad place, he wouldn't stand a chance. She barely even acknowledged that he existed most of the time.

Kara/Mon El - Abusive mess that supported the idea that it's a woman's job to fix a toxic, damaging man. Sidelined Kara in her own show.

Meredith/Derek - I used to love them when I was a teenager, but I've rewatched season one recently, and it's pretty much the definition of sexual harassment. It doesn't really matter that she actually was interested, what matters is that she decided it wasn't a good idea, said no repeatedly, and he refused to accept that answer.

Ross/Rachel - Another couple I loved as a kid and am completely horrified by now. So toxic.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-18-2020, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Brandon &Callie they we're siblings eww and illegal

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."

Last edited by olicity4eva; 08-18-2020 at 11:52 PM
Old 08-18-2020, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wasn't there a discussion in this thread not that long ago about not quoting yourself or putting "same as before" anymore?

Georgie/Izzie - Their friendship was beautiful and as with all beautiful things on GA, Shonda destroyed it. There was no reason for this mess to happen. Ever. There was no romantic chemistry, it was embarrassing to watch.

Leigh Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread