Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2019, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Still Jace & Clary (Shadowhunters) LISTEN I get the appeal because Dom and Kat have incredible chemistry (and I also love Kat) but they're just a huge no for me. Their constant drama and the fact that they are two of the most selfish characters on the show (and even more selfish when they're together) makes it really hard for me to enjoy them as a couple. Plus the whole incest storyline really put me off from the very beginning. Why was that needed? What was Cassandra Clare thinking?

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 05-27-2019, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk the line (View Post)
Lydia/Jackson/Allison
Dan & Blair
Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Wade & Zoe
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Logan &Rory
Brandon &Callie they we're siblings eww!
Still these

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 05-27-2019, 01:53 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Jon/Daenerys (GOT) - Whilst I disliked season 8 as a whole, I'm so glad it ended the way it did just so I didn't have to watch these two ever again. Talk about a fan pandering ******* show
Old 05-27-2019, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

I agree about Buck and Ali I feel like she was super selfish telling Buck he can't do the job he loves
I also realllly can't stand Buck and Eddie I just see them as best friends not lovers.
Old 05-27-2019, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

still same as below

icon
Old 05-27-2019, 10:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Barney/Quinn
Ted/Zoey
Ted/Robin

bad, bad, bad ships.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

alaric and jo

Old 05-28-2019, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Macy and Galvin

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-28-2019, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden tattoo (View Post)
Jon/Daenerys (GOT) - Whilst I disliked season 8 as a whole, I'm so glad it ended the way it did just so I didn't have to watch these two ever again. Talk about a fan pandering ******* show
Yeah it was gross and definitely fanfic level of crap
Old 05-28-2019, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lydia/Jackson/Allison
Dan & Blair
Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Wade & Zoe
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Logan &Rory
Brandon &Callie they we're siblings eww!

icon
Old 05-29-2019, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGWhEgjdLeM

This is the main reason Spike/Buffy will always be one of my most hated pairings and the epitome of why their toxic and abusive. Along with Buffy only starting something with him cause she was depressed about being brought back to life. Then he is happy he can hit her then proceeds to call her things like a demon, an animal, she came back wrong, etc. but trying to rape someone is the WORST and always will be. Last time I rewatched S6 there were times Buffy tried to reject Spike and said no and he ignored her until she gave in. So him trying to rape her seemed inevitable, if Buffy didn't stop him he would of raped her. Even seeing the comments, some are still making excuses for it, disgusting! Even after he got his soul back after this he was still killing people in S7. I don't know which is more horrifying: The scene itself or his fans making excuses for it. I will never understand the popularity of this sick pairing.
Couldn`t agree more on the part of Season 6. Season 7 was better and more intersting but Spike with a soul...they should have repaired his chip man. Than he would have been different. I´ve met James who played Spike and he´s the nicest guy! And trust me he hated doing that scene he didn`t like it at all he can`t watch such scenes. Me neither.
It was just too hard.
So yeah I don`t ship Spuffy either. I always prefer him with Drusilla and her with Angel.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-29-2019, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Good Girls/Season 2 finale.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-29-2019, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Michael/Maria (Roswell, New Mexico) This is the worst thing the show did in season 1 and I hope this will end as soon as possible in season 2. Because I just don't want to see these two having scenes at all. They makes me just roll my eyes everytime because it is just such a unnecessary storyline. But the good thing is that it is so obvious that Michael doesn't love her at all and will never love her. Right now he is running away from love because of all of the things that has happened to him. And he ran to Maria because he likes hanging out with her.

Spoiler:

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 05-29-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Brio

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-29-2019, 02:04 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Couldn`t agree more on the part of Season 6. Season 7 was better and more intersting but Spike with a soul...they should have repaired his chip man. Than he would have been different. I´ve met James who played Spike and he´s the nicest guy! And trust me he hated doing that scene he didn`t like it at all he can`t watch such scenes. Me neither.
It was just too hard.
So yeah I don`t ship Spuffy either. I always prefer him with Drusilla and her with Angel.
Ah, the chip. That's the only reason he "stopped" killing, he didn't do it on his own. I think Buffy was dumb and selfish to take his chip out. Spike was giddy as a school girl when he realized he could hit Buffy in S6. Yeah, I always heard he hated doing that scene (who wouldn't? If I was a man I wouldn't want to film a rape scene either) All rape scenes are hard to watch obviously, that one is no exception. I can see why they wrote it though cause like I said, there were so many times in S6 when he seduced Buffy and she said no or tried to reject him, and he wouldn't stop until she just gave in. He wouldn't take no for an answer and was OBSESSED with her (still to this day don't believe Spike loved Buffy and never will. It was obsession. I mean watching her bedroom, breaking in her house to take her panties and clothes, pretending a MANNEQUIN was Buffy, then making a robot so he can test out his sick fetish on it? Yuck! Being older I'm even more confused how this can be considered love by so many people. WTF? Very disturbing) I think the hardest part about the rape scene is that Buffy was already injured, then the way it started before it esculated was disturbing. Like him poking at her then he knocks her down and she hits her side on the bathtub. Then talking about when he was inside her, it's just sick and awful. In general, Spuffy is very abusive and toxic but Spike trying to RAPE her is the cherry on top of it being a horrifying mistake of a pairing and how I don't get how people can still want them together after that.

Yeah, Spike should be with Drusilla, she's a monster just like him. I preferred Buffy with Riley, he was such a great boyfriend to her and treated her so well. I don't care that I'm in the minority (even though the Riley "hate" will always be a bunch of bs to me but the attempted rapist Spike is the best man for Buffy 0_0!!!) I'm so glad she had that relationship and I found them so cute together. I didn't mind her with Angel (neutral on them) but unfortunately they were very doomed and he couldn't give her a real life or future. Same for Spike, but at least her pairing with Angel wasn't abusive and toxic. Her thing with Spike was when she was at her lowest, and I believe Angel was the love of Buffy's life for sure. I also do believe she loved Riley as well. Spike was just a lapdog for her to use while she was depressed and low in her life, not love at all.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 05-29-2019 at 02:09 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread