Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Stiles & Malia
Lydia/Jackson/Allison
Dan & Blair
Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott and that almost happened in the very last episode of Teen Wolf.
Pacey & Andie
Wade &Zoe (Hart of Dixie)
Eric & Sookie (True Blood)
Old 01-11-2019, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Abusive relationships that are bad for the public.

Icon credit: Rora
Old 01-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Darcy/Peter
Sean/Ashley
KC/Clare
David/Ariel
Noah/Allie
Fonzie/Anyone
Donna/Noah
Old 01-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Stiles & Malia
Lydia/Jackson/Allison
Dan & Blair
Damon & Elena
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott and that almost happened in the very last episode of Teen Wolf.
Pacey & Andie
Wade &Zoe (Hart of Dixie)
Eric & Sookie (True Blood)
Old 01-11-2019, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Abuse on television

Old 01-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Still Ste & Harry honestly I really and truly hope they are done for good. Especially considering where Ste's storyline is going this time. Harry deserves better. And honestly? Ste does too. They're both clinging onto something that they had in the past and no longer have and havent had for a while. And honestly? If someone is in an affair for MONTHS you no longer are in love with the person you're in a relationship with, and Harry clearly fell out of love with Ste ages ago, he just didnt want to face up to it
Old 01-12-2019, 01:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Abusive relationships that are bad for the public.
Yep, which is exactly why I hate Spike/Buffy (BTVS) and Fitz/Olivia (Scandal) Especially when both of these guys don't respect a woman saying NO.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:46 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Movies

Klaus and Caroline, Damon and Elena

They both ruined TVD. The way that people would excuse the destructive behaviors of Klaus and Damon in order for these ships to somehow seem valid really annoyed me.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Abuse on television

No it is not romantic, it is not couples goal, it is not okay because they are two hot people that showcast some chemistry/sexual tension. Abuse is abuse.

I also believe it is so easy to write a male character that has family issues and hence cannot commit, a bad boy that changes as he falls in love type love stories. What is special about that? It is what every teen drama is about.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:40 AM
Sara Lance Lover

Barry & Iris - The Flash

Look up the term “Mary Sue" and you'll see a picture of Iris West.
Old 01-12-2019, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Movies

Buffy/Angel

It's bad enough that he stalked her for an entire year whilst she was still new to the whole Slayer thing, but then they actually got back together after his crimes as Angelus?

It wasn't fair to Giles. He had to look them in the eye every day, knowing that their night of passion was to blame for his girlfriend Jenny's death.

The best thing Angel did was leave town. The episode I Will Remember You proved how unhealthy their co-dependent relationship was.

Also, the way Angel reacts to Spike and Buffy's relationship in Chosen is so embarrassing.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

rebecca and sandy
Dan♥Blair
Old 01-12-2019, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Angel&Cordelia: Because it goes against the show's purpose and why Angel left Buffy in Sunnydale in the first place. Angel and Cordy are hardly compatible. If he were to achieve a true moment of happiness with her (which he NEVER did), he would have easily sunk his teeth into her neck the next morning. Cordelia is obviously weaker than Buffy.

This ship is very insensitive towards Buffy considering Cordelia's treatment towards Buffy in the past. Buffy saved Cordelia's life a zillion times while Cordelia was an ungrateful bitch towards Buffy. Cordelia blames Buffy when darkness follows. It doesn't follow whenever Buffy is around, it is when Faith, Wesley, Giles, Oz, Xander, Willow, and Angel is around. She told Angel to set up an agency to help people against demons/darkness. So that is hypocrisy there.

Cordelia is basically hoe trash in late Season 1 through early Season 2 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, when Angel was clearly interested in a slayer who is the love of his life above everyone in the series.

I'm having a hard time thinking how a marriage between these two characters would be like. They would get a divorce within a year.

The writers had to change Cordelia in AtS Season 3 to be Saint Corduffy in order to be with Angel. The writers knew that Buffy and slayers were his type, so Cordelia had to act like a poor conceited version of Buffy in order to be with Angel.

best boss I ever had

Oh, the Birthday episode is a poor ass episode. It just goes to show how dumb and full of herself Cordelia is. How could she not question Skip's motives and smell bull****? If it was Buffy, she would be questioning Skip the way she did with Professor Walsh. Buffy knows how to prevent a preventable death considering she inspired Riley to get the **** the Initiative had in his system. Cordelia sounded like she forgot that Doyle handled his visions when she fell for the whole Angel can't survive without me bull**** that Skip was feeding her.

Another reason this ship is trash is that they had to recon the Bangel relationship in order for it to work. For example Joss originally wrote AtS Season 4 the way Buffy Season 2 was written. Angel was going to stop evil Cordy the exact same way Buffy was going to stop the evil Angelus. Another example is that Waiting in the Wings is a cheap knockoff of I Only Have Eyes For You.

Another thing is that Angelus was never obsessed with Cordelia in Season 4 of his show. Angelus was more obsessed with Buffy in Season 2 of her show. In fact, Angelus's attention was more on Buffy and Faith in Season 4 of his show considering he has a thing for slayers. Evil Cordy got on Connor about his attraction to Faith by saying that Connor is his father's son.

If Angel really felt he truly loved Cordelia, like on a Buffy level (he didn’t), then it should have created an internal struggle with him. He shouldn’t have been able to engage so freely with Cordelia, making out with her and all that. He should have wanted to go back to Buffy and talk about it, or even if he doesn’t see her, it should be an internal struggle for him, something he has to be honest with Cordelia about. But they just kind of act like Buffy never happened, which is RIDICULOUS because the second she may need help he’s there.

Cangel never felt right. It was a really unnatural and inorganic ship which seemed to happen purely because the writers decided that as a Male Lead Angel must have a big Love Interest and Cordy was the only single female near him. It didn’t help that their relationship essentially happened because everyone around them kept insisting that they were “meant to be” (that whole ridiculous “kyrumption” thing). If you need other character to tell the audience that a pairing is meant to be then it probably isn’t.

Chuck&Blair
Dan&Serena
Barney&Robin
Jakcie&Hyde
Klaus&Caroline
Damon&Elena

Old 01-12-2019, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chuck/Blair - This is the worst couple in the history. I still can't believe that the writers ended the show with them being married. They were not good for each other at all. Chuck treated Blair so badly and she deserved better.

→ Jessica | touch the fire || creative dream
Old 01-12-2019, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Chuck&Blair:

prev. stiles-lydia

The biggest tv disappointment was when chuck bass survived the gun shot.h e i r l o o m

It’s 2019 please i’m not asking much just stop shipping blair waldorf and caroline forbes with their abusers.
https://eduardosaverin.tumblr.com/po...much-just-stop

Chuck physically and emotionally abusing Blair ???

#queer prentiss

Spoiler:

ems — im not apologising

sweet like sugar venom

Barney&Robin:

What bothers me about this scene is that everyone says Ted passed the limit, but did not, he was genuinely concerned for his friends. The advice was not for Robin, it was for Barney because maybe the things he was saying might hurt Robin. Ted wasn’t try to impress Robin. Maybe it was inappropriate but Ted didnt cross the limits, especially because they are friends, and friends call out the ****ting things. But no, Ted is bad. Barney put him in his place. But Barney’s response is hurtful. He doesnt says “Ted, come on”, he was like “Robin is mine, not yours”. And that was being a *******.
Many dont like the HIMYM ending, but not everything has to do with the ending. No matter who was Robin endgame, Barney was an idiot in this scene.
El ya lo vi | Lo que me molesta de esta escena es que todos...

How I Met Your Mother Confessions

himym girls x annoncing fake pregnancy | Welcome in a world of beauty

well, the thing is, barney stinson is the personification of sexism. he has emotionally manipulated tons of women into sleeping with him, and that’s so, so, so gross. his ridiculous bro code is gross too. and suddenly robin comes along, and he’s changed his ways???? and don’t blame it on his daddy issues because boo-****ing-hoo. i have daddy issues too. you don’t see me telling women i’m in love with them, ****ing them, and then leaving the next morning. that’s not funny. it’s disgusting. and it’s totally realistic, because it happens.
for some reason, people still worship him. they look past and make excuses for his gross behavior.
robin deserves so much better. like remember when robin asked both barney and kevin why they even liked her? this was kevin’s answer. barney’s was like “because you’re almost as messed up as i am.” ted is there in ways barney could never be, and he’s there when the chips are down. i’m not saying it has to or should have been ted. i’m just saying she deserves someone like ted. or kevin. OR ANYONE.
technicality no down boo over

How I Met Your Mother Confessions

He emulates her dad.

Damon&Caroline
Damon&elena
Stefan&Katherine
Elijah&Katherine
Klaus&Caroline

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top