Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2018, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jace/Clary - No chemistry at all and I'm not a fan of their scenes together.
Alec/Jace - From bromance/Parabati or whatever. Alec deserve so much better. Jace is such a selfish person. He is not there for Alec as Alec is there for him. And I hope they find a way to get rid of the parabati bond. Because it is just super creepy and pointless.

Others:

Eddie/Shannon
Chuck/Blair
Callie/Brandon

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 12-13-2018, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with Nathan/Haley. I actually used to love them dearly.. they were the reason I watched the show when it aired, but a couple of years ago, I did a re-watch and I realised how much I despise them I honestly can't stand them.. I hate that Nathan was always made to be the bad guy while Haley got to remain on her pedestal... Nathan deserved so much better. I know this might sound like me just agreeing because it's been said in here quite a bit, but I honestly believe that Haley really did kill Nathan's spirit
Old 12-13-2018, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Buck and Eddie
Buck and Taylor
Maddie and Doug
Old 12-13-2018, 08:08 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't think Haley came out of it much better; her personality went from being a girl next door type, to an instant stepford wife.

And, I never really saw it as Nathan being the bad guy to be honest. I mean, he did lose all of his bad boy qualities after getting together with Haley. Whenever there was an issue he kind of just looked like a kicked puppy.

Last edited by Kristen00; 12-13-2018 at 09:20 PM
Old 12-13-2018, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is not really what I meant when I said Nathan comes out as the bad guy.. I mean that in all of their fighting or their arguments... the show generally made it Nathan's fault. The fans were half and half.. a lot of them called Haley out and a lot of them equally called Nathan out, but within the show.. it was usually Nathan that was making the mistake.. at least to me that is how it was perceived. And I like Haley.. I just don't like Haley in a relationship with Nathan.. I think it painted her in a bad light. I don't think the relationship painted Nathan in a bad light, but it did suck away all his personality.. imo
Old 12-13-2018, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Luke & Reid (ATWT)
Brian & Michael (QAF)
Jack & Gwen (Torchwood)
Stiles & Lydia (Teen Wolf)
Harry & Ginny (Harry Potter)

My most hated ships of everything ever.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 12-13-2018, 11:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, it really did suck his personality away. He became Pod Nathan.
Old 12-14-2018, 12:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ted/Robin - boring, no romantic chemistry, it made ted look super obsessive and possessive, he loved the idea of her and didn't really love all of her. they were just not good at all.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
Ted/Robin - boring, no romantic chemistry, it made ted look super obsessive and possessive, he loved the idea of her and didn't really love all of her. they were just not good at all.
Agreed, I had no idea we were supposed to still be rooting for them by the end. They made good friends but were incompatible as a couple. Ted looked obsessive and would project all of his dream girl qualities onto Robin, which I thought was deliberately to show that he couldn't meet the right girl till he let go of her. Robin only wanted Ted in later seasons when she was going through a hard time, when everything was good and she wasn't stressed/upset she wasn't interested, which I also thought was deliberate to show incompatibility. But no, it turns out we were supposed to see them as truuue loooove after all, even when they both met people way better for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)

Harry & Ginny (Harry Potter)
So forced and boring. "Omg I think red hair is sooo pretty and Ginny is a redhead, plus I want everyone marrying into the Weasley family, so I'mma just shove these two together randomly and call it true love. Also Ginny is now good at everything and everyone wants her". I love your story JK Rowling but this couple bored the hell out of me, I think Harry didn't even need a partner at the end, he was like 17 most people don't meet the person they settle down with till they are older anyway. And Ginny went from being a shy and realistic girl with a crush on a celebrity her age, to a Mary-Sue to make Harry suddenly fancy her.

Last edited by Kinky-Cousin; 12-15-2018 at 11:39 AM
Old 12-15-2018, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Dylan and Kelly
Rana and Kate
Peyton and Lucas
Ross and Rachel
Chuck and Blair
Whitley and Byron
Ted and Robin
Old 12-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Hayley/anyone but Elijah
Elijah/anyone but Hayley

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-15-2018, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Angel&Cordelia
WIllow&Tara
Wesley&Lilah
Xander&Willow
Faith&Wood
Spike&Harmony
Buffy&Parker

Jackie&Hyde
Kelso&Laurie

Joey&Rachel
Rachel& blaming everything on Ross

Damon&Elena
Stefan&Katherine
Klaus&Caroline

Logan&Veronica
Duncan&Meg
Rob Thomas&fanservice

Barney&Robin

Chuck&Blair
Dan&Serena
Old 12-16-2018, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rachel/Joey
Buffy/Spike
Buffy/Riley
Buffy/Parker
Cordelia/Angel
Priya/Leonard
Donna/Noah
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-16-2018, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Luke & Reid (ATWT) Absolutely without a doubt my LEAST favorite ship in the history of anything ever. It erased everything we knew about Luke Snyder and his history to make a fan service ship work, only to kill Reid off in the last three episodes. Like what was the point of destroying two amazing characters to make a ship work that wasnt supposed to work in the first place??? I will never understand what the writers were thinking with this one.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 12-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Charity and Harry - They just don't do it for me. Not to mention, I just don't like Charity. There's something about her that's off.

Macy and Galvin - He's just so bland and I feel like he's hiding something and I just can't like him. He and Macy have no chemistry what so ever and I'm just.... eh, not feeling it AT. All.

Neal and Kate - I don't believe she felt for him what he felt for her. She seemed to be using him a lot and leading him on. Just no.

Derek and every woman he was with throughout the show - Jeff Davis really did him dirty. Poor Derek deserved way better.

Ross and Rachel - They both brought out the worst in each other. Ross was too controlling and possessive and Rachel went back to being the girl who did everything that the guys in her life wanted her to do instead of following her own dreams.

Chuck and Blair - Chuck was a disgusting pig. Blair deserved better. That simple.

Leonard and Penny - Leonard treats Penny like a trophy wife. And Penny lets him. Where's the Penny I fell in love with at the beginning of the series? I miss her. They are their worst selves together.

Amy and Sheldon - If the roles were reversed and Sheldon treated Amy the way she treats him, people would be throwing huge fits. But because a woman treats a guy that way, it's alright? I think not. Gross.

Hayley and Jackson - He was her brainwashed stalker. He was very toxic for and to her. He and his grandmother were constantly emotionally manipulating her. Good guy my ass. And Hayley was not her true self with him either.

Elijah and Antionette - She lied to him from the get go. Her family kidnapped, tortured, and basically killed his true love and she never showed any remorse. Need I say more?

Bill and Sookie - Need I really make a list to explain myself. Let's just leave it at, he let her get damn near killed just so he could feed her his blood. That right there is enough to be disgusted by them without getting into the rest of why they're wrong.

Miguel and Emily - I don't care the reason, I will never ship a ship that has added domestic abuse to their resume.

Eddie and Chloe - She was one of the people in the car that killed his mother. And then she changes her name and gets him to fall for her all the while not telling him the truth about anything. Ew. Freak no!

Alex and Jo - Jo honestly doesn't deserve Alex. I know she was afraid when he beat up Deluca, but she totally up and left him. But when she damn near beat that one guy to death she was more than ready to let Alex take the fall for her. She's completely jealous of Alex and Meredith's friendship. Derek kind of was too when he was alive, but no where near the pettiness high school type reacting like Jo. Also, Jo having a gun in the same house as Alex storyline. Like, you've been together for a while now and you don't know that Alex got shot and damn near died and he wouldn't want a gun anywhere in his house. There are more reasons, too, but this is already a paragraph long.

{taek su mi sun}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread