Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2017, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Five Alpha (View Post)
Kara/monel
Kara/lena
Monel/being on this show
Maggie sawyer/not being on the show
Sara lance/ anyone but nyssa
1000% yes!! I can't speak to Lena and Kara because I stopped watching. It was too painful for a myriad of reasons. Number one was Mon El becoming the center if the show and everyone else was sidelined.
Old 10-22-2017, 04:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Damon and Elena
Jason and Sam
Rory and Logan
Old 10-22-2017, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

Kara & Monel
Oliver & Felicity
Scott & Malia
Damon & Elena
Bellamy & Clarke

Official NOTP'S!!!!! ICK

Betty & Jughead I just don't think they go together romantically.

|| Dylan O'Brien & Shelley Hennig ||
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson
Old 10-22-2017, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Yeah, I cannot stand them either and they've pretty much ruined any enjoyment I've had of the show every since the last two seasons when they got together and all of the forced lovey dovey stuff. It's quite literally a zombie soap opera lately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrey
I haven't watched the walking dead in the longest time and I'm mostly indifferent to rick and michonne together but I always thought it was pretty stupid and kinda ****ed up that rick was mooning over Jessie literally right before.
Rick pretty much irritates me as it is, and I think Michonne deserves someone better than him, but slim pickins really. For me, the only thing they have in common is they both went on a trip to crazy town and came back from it. I don't seem them as a good match.
Old 10-23-2017, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I hate all those too.

I do like Greg Vaughn on Days as Eric.

I could tolerate Piper/Dan.

The other 2 I couldn't stand them at all.

The thing with Piper and Dan was there was that what-if episode where Piper told Dan that she´s a witch and he couldn`t deal with it so I was like: Nah he´s not the right guy for her.
Greg Vaughn played such a bad guy on the episode "Reptile Boy" on Buffy that was cool!
And he was really good as Cliff on 90210 in the 90´s

More couples I just didn`t ship:

Donna/Joe
Monica/Richard
Emily/Ross
Kelly/Mark
Donna/Noah
David/Claudia
Brooke/Brandon
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Icon by bigbangsheldon~
Old 11-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Wynonna Earp

Cw/going near lgbt couples
Max/anne bonny
Kara/monel
Sara lance/Alex danvers
Old 11-06-2017, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Buffy/Parker
Gina/Dylan
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Icon by bigbangsheldon~
Old 11-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Robert/Rebecca
Robert/Lawrence
Robert/Chrissie

Honestly I'm not sure which of the three is worse though I do find it amusing af that Robert has all three Whites wrapped around his little finger. Its still painful af to watch and I cant wait for this storyline to be over so Robert can be free of their clutches forever
Old 11-06-2017, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Lucas/Riley (GMW) Idk why but I could never get into their relationship. It was like the show tried way too hard to make them the new Cory and Topanga and it just didnt work.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bruce/Natasha (Age of Ultron) - I will never in a million years understand this pairing. I've read that the director "shipped" them and decided to go with that as the storyline. Whether it's true or not, their relationship was integrated horribly in Age of Ultron. Not just that, but the LACK OF CHEMISTRY. Seriously, it hurts my head watching Bruce and Natasha together because there is nothing there, it just doesn't make any sense. The fact that they're not even canon yet they were put together in the movie-universe is also quite infuriating. Lastly, not to sound shallow (which I totally will now LMAO) but he just looks too old, like he could be her uncle or something. The whole thing just makes me nauseous just thinking about it.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 11-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Kylo/Rey (Star Wars) I feel like it's romanticized bad boy syndrome gone way too far. So many people seem too willing to give him a pass for the patricide and mass murder. They like to equate him with Vader and Revan, but neither Padme nor Bastila fell in love with their respective husband while he was being an evil space nazi, and Kylo has yet to redeem himself.

Last edited by Mori; 11-07-2017 at 12:04 PM
Old 11-08-2017, 06:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

The closer TLJ, the more I'm reminded of how much I despise Kylo/Rey. I honestly hope the promos were misleading and they won't use Kylo to guide her or use Rey to redeem him.

I'm so tired of murderous men being forgiven because they are broken and misunderstood, that's such an overused trope. There is nothing romantic about Kylo/Rey to me. He tortured her, I don't care that he was more gentle than when he tortured Poe, he still violated her.

I would say I outdid myself, but I'm always this good. So I simply did myself.

Last edited by Karma Police; 11-08-2017 at 06:35 AM
Old 11-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Wynonna Earp

100% agree on all the rey/kylo ren stuff.

And tried to violate her, who would ship that. Is a prime example of want to "fix" the "bad boy"
Old 11-08-2017, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
Lucas/Riley (GMW) Idk why but I could never get into their relationship. It was like the show tried way too hard to make them the new Cory and Topanga and it just didnt work.
I agree, it should have been Miya and Lucas. While we are talking about GMW, Shawn and the mom, what’s her name? Katie? Noooooo!! Zero chemistry and why bring Angela back for a moment to remind us, what good chemistry is and that Shawn and Angela will always love each other. Marrying them, just to give Miya a dad? Not cool.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
The closer TLJ, the more I'm reminded of how much I despise Kylo/Rey. I honestly hope the promos were misleading and they won't use Kylo to guide her or use Rey to redeem him.

I'm so tired of murderous men being forgiven because they are broken and misunderstood, that's such an overused trope. There is nothing romantic about Kylo/Rey to me. He tortured her, I don't care that he was more gentle than when he tortured Poe, he still violated her.
I don't even think Kylo should be redeemed... killing your father just because you want more power is not something that can be redeemed.. not in my eyes. I just want Kylo far away from Rey!!!!!

|| Dylan O'Brien & Shelley Hennig ||
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top