Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2017, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oliver & Felicity This abomination is a plague on the show

Clarke & Bellamy I really hope they don't go there next season. I just feel like Bellamy brings the Clarke character down. I really don't see what they see in each other to be honest.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
Clarke & Bellamy I really hope they don't go there next season. I just feel like Bellamy brings the Clarke character down. I really don't see what they see in each other to be honest.
The time jump showed a great development for Clarke. This is a theme by now. When she is on her own, apart from him and her people, she develops and becomes a stronger personality and when she's around him again they revert her. They're better off without each other and I hate the thought that Clarke will be reverted again next season to push for a romantic ship that was never meant to be. Besides I bet they made Bellamy hook up with Raven or Echo in space.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Clarke/Bellamy:
Quote:
I really don't see what they see in each other to be honest.
Nothing, Clarke has never shown any romantic interest in him. Between him killing off kids that didnt agree with him in season 1, and participating in slaughtering grounders, when would she find time to let her standards slip.

Alison/Emily: cannot believe this gaslighting 'relationship' is what they wish to stand behind.

Kara/mon el: just everything before. She never showed an interest in him romantically, then suddenly she's in love with him. She lost her personal development because the CW love white bread.

Lena/kara: urgh its more the fans that have put me off this. I love a crack ship, but this one just really fuels me with annoyance.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Max/Tess (Roswell)
My LJ
Old 05-25-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
Chuck and Blair are the most toxic couple I have ever watched but I can see why some people think it's love. But Dan and Serena confuse the heck out of me. What kind of love was that?
Thanks for seeing that.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Danny & Mary (Las Vegas) I just really couldn't stand Mary and how clingy she was with Danny. I appreciate a good best friend turned lover story, but Danny never loved Mary the way that she really wanted or needed. The way she acted with Danny when he was with other women was just gross, it really turned me off of her character.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Oliver & Felicity This abomination is a plague on the show
I had to stop watching the show because of Oliver/Felicity. I loathe this pairing and hate both Oliver and Felicity as separate characters too. Oliver is a manwhore and wins the award for sleeping with the most women ever. Gross. He also talks down to Barry like he's so much better than him. Felicity is the Mary Sue who is sooooooooo intelligent and soooooooo right all the time. The acting as a rule is so bad too. Ughhhh. Together, they are an even bigger nightmare. Arrow has turned into a nighttime soap opera and simply isn't based on a comic anymore which is why the ratings have tanked and MG scrambled to get another BC in there. Too late, Oliver/Felicity have already ruined a once promising show based on a comic. I am disgusted over this pairing and the destruction of Arrow as a result.

Barry/Caitlin I don't even hate them because they are just friends but the thought of putting a Superhero and villain together is hilarious.
Old 05-29-2017, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

I know I'm in the Minority but I never did like Will and Elizabeth from POTC
Old 05-29-2017, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lucas and Riley (gmw) NOPE!!!

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-29-2017, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Danny & Mary (Las Vegas) I just really couldn't stand Mary and how clingy she was with Danny. I appreciate a good best friend turned lover story, but Danny never loved Mary the way that she really wanted or needed. The way she acted with Danny when he was with other women was just gross, it really turned me off of her character.
Yes to all of this! I didn't mind her character sometimes, but most of the time she just really annoyed me. Especially when it came to Danny. That episode where the power goes out and they're stuck in an elevator, she practically interrogates him about their relationship and it all just seemed to come out of left field for Danny. And it's so weird because normally I absolutely root for the childhood-best-friends-turned-lovers dynamic, but I could never get behind these two. I never saw any chemistry between them either.

Also, she gave him the ring back but then would get jealous when he was with other women. Or during the Valentine's episode, when she thinks she got flowers from Danny and finds out they weren't from him, I hate how she asks him "You're not jealous, are you?" Please, get over yourself Mary. So annoying!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 05-29-2017, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Clarke/Lexa tbh I COULD'VE liked them if they had a better pay off. But honestly everything between them felt so rushed and forced. Like in the 1st episode of s3 Clarke spat in Lexa's face and told her she wished she was dead. Then two more episodes later she was suddenly in love with her. It seemed to me like it was rushed to please the fans. I liked them enough in s2, and could've liked them if Lexa stuck around but because they were so rushed for Alycia's leaving, I just couldnt get into them the way I really wanted too. Plus it separated Clarke from the group. She literally had to be away from her friends to fall in love with Lexa.

Bellamy/Raven I dont get this one either. Like they barely even interact at all? The chemistry is next to none too. Bellamy and Raven have both had better chemistry with other characters than each other. I hope they never happen.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 05-30-2017, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlue (View Post)
Lucas and Riley (gmw) NOPE!!!
Agree. I couldn't really get into them as a couple.
My LJ
Old 06-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kara/Mon-El: ruined kara's character and ruined the show
Emily/Alison: ruined Emilys character
Clarke/Bellamy: ruined Clarke's character but the show already ruined itself.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Will & Elizabeth (POTC) : I won't go and see the movie, I haven't seen POTC 4 and I don't think I'll see anymore of those movies because of how they ruined Jack and Elizabeth's character because of this couple...

Anyway, I'm kind of glad they didn't ruin the "family" I guess because it would have been a bad message from "Disney" and it's better that way, it's just that Will/Elizabeth don't make me feel anything Glad for their fans that at least THEY could have their happy ending I guess, although still disappointed Elizabeth still had to wait on an island in a dress doing NOTHING for Will to come back... So NOT feminist...
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 06-04-2017, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nina and Valentine (gh)- Never got into them as a couple

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top