Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2016, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Clarke/Lexa I WANTED to like them. They had really sweet moments in season 2. But they really rushed the romance part in season 3 (probably because Alycia was leaving). Clarke forgave Lexa FAR too quickly imho. Especially since a few episodes before she forgave her, she was spitting in her face and calling her a bitch and saying that she's going to kill her. I just dont see anything appealing about them post season 2 at all. I wish we had more of Alycia so we can actually see some decent build up that we didnt have.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 07-30-2016, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Juliana/Joe from Man in the High Castle.

I really like the show overall, but did not feel the chemistry at all between these two. Looks like their relationship is going to be super messy too and not feeling the chemistry is not going to make me root for them.

Hoping the show introduces some new romantic couples I can get behind.
I agree. It's odd. I don't remember when I last saw a pairing of main characters with this little chemistry. It's not that they're bad together, but they are flat and without emotion. I care for them individually, but for them as a couple I feel just nothing at all.
Old 07-30-2016, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellacott (View Post)
Is that not more a dig at those who did like that relationship than at the writing or the relationship itself though? I don't think know, maybe I am reading it wrong. But to me saying it's "the power of two pretty white girls" kinda implies fans who did like that relationship only did so for the shallow reasons that they are white and pretty to look at and I think that's not a fair implication to make.
I get what you are saying. That sentence could of been worded differently since it can be taken offensively to others.

Thanks for explaining Lionheart Queen and Karma Police too.

~~

While watching back on New Girl I didn't care much for Sam/Jess and currently Nick/Reagan.
My LJ
Old 07-30-2016, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jackie/Fez
Lucas/Riley
I am an original”
Old 07-30-2016, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Max and Tess|Roswell
*Felicity*
Old 07-31-2016, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just because :

Damon&anybody except Katherine
Stefan&anyone except Rebekah
Klaus&not being single
Elena&anyone she comes into contact with
Chuck&Blair
Dan&Serena
Nate&Jenny
Barney&Robin
Barney&anybody
Ted&Tracey
Willow&Tara
Logan&Veronica
Duncan&Meg
My crush&his wife
Brooke&Lucas
Brooke&Felix
Nathan&Peyton
Chelsea&Adam
Kevin&his new girlfriend
Old 07-31-2016, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Clarke/Lexa
Bellamy/Raven

I do NOT get these two ships. At all. I really dont understand where the 2nd one came from either, what with them barely interacting at all. But the 1st is just so ugh and its literally EVERYWHERE now. I dont get how its so epic and revolutionary. I really dont.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

just gonna leave it here

Old 07-31-2016, 02:17 PM
Total Fan

Avery Barkley/Layla Grant (Nashville)
Old 08-01-2016, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Donna/Noah (Beverly Hills 90210)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-01-2016, 05:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Bellamy/Clarke: Bellamy's treatment of Clarke is disgusting. I can't stand him being anywhere near her.

Stiles/Malia: "Malia’s very aggressive. She’ll physically grab him, and that means she loves him, as opposed to brushing his face with her hands. She’s more likely to punch him; that’s her way of showing love" - Shelley Hennig. That is not love, not at all. And if it were the other way around, you can be damn sure there would be uproar about it (rightly so), but this is just as equally damaging.

Last edited by EliseManny; 08-01-2016 at 05:17 AM
Old 08-01-2016, 07:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Murphy/Ontari (The 100) - hate, hate, hate the casual rape plots that are not acknowledged as rape by writers
Zelena/anyone (OUAT) - some as above as long as the writers don't acknowledge it what she did to Robin Hood, silly and rushed redemption
Hook/Emma (OUAT) - they bore me to tears, even the actors sometimes look bored (to me), silly and obvious writer's pets writing
Bellamy/anyone (The 100) - maybe he can redeem himself, how he was in s3 I don't want him close to Raven and Clarke especially or even his sister
Joker/Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad) - just terrible and abusive
Thomas/Teresa (Maze Runner 1+2) - don't feel any chemistry
Buffy/Spike (Buffy) - I'm watching it again and I don't understand why this pairing was ever popula, it's creppy and unacceptable how he treats her
Old 08-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Agree about Spike/Buffy. What baffles me are some sheep that convince themselves that Riley was the WORST guy Buffy was with but not Spike who tried to kill her and her friends and family for years, beat her on a regular basis, started sleeping with her when she was at her LOWEST, and almost raped her. What a crock.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by palindrome (View Post)
just gonna leave it here

Yep

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

romantic!Stiles/Lydia
Stiles/Malia

No thank you. We all know who Stiles's TRUE love is. (Scott McCall)

Closed Thread   Post New Thread