Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Couples You Dislike #299: Because this couple is the definition of boring.

► No bashing real life people or other shippers
► No baiting and no defending
► NEW RULE: No individual character bashing

Clarification of Rule #3:

If you're listing a couple you dislike such as character/character - and then you write about them and why you don't like them, it's okay to include your dislike for a specific character....but not ONLY that character. Your post should not consist solely of character hate. If you're covering up specific character hate unrelated to what that character does within his or her ship, you'll be asked to edit your post.

"Character/Life", "Character/Existence" and variations thereupon are simply not allowed.
My LJ
Old 05-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for new thread

Rick and Lori
*Felicity*
Old 05-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome

That is a good one. I didn't care for them as well. No offense for Carl.
My LJ
Old 05-06-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan&Elena
Dan&Serena
Matt&Rebekah
Eric&Donna
Buffy&Riley
Old 05-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

They were so boring.
*Felicity*
Old 05-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

My usuals:

Jack/Gwen
Luke/Reid
Ste/Doug
John Paul/Ste
Oliver/Laurel
Stiles/Malia
Finn/Clarke
Kurt/Blaine
Lip/Mandy
Brandon/Callie
Skye/Ward
Lucas/Riley
Carly/Freddie
Emmett/Anyone but Bay
Bay/Anyone but Emmett

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 05-07-2015, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostShadow (View Post)
They were so boring.
Very, as well as Riley/Buffy (BTVS)
My LJ
Old 05-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

emma and anyone but sean

interesting title.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Clark and Lana
*Felicity*
Old 05-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Clark & Alicia

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 05-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Clark/Lois (Smallville):
1)made no sense for Clark to have “died when Lois left” after 8+ years being in love with only Lana
2) Lana literally has to be infected with kryptonite and ripped away from his life for Clark to seriously consider lois
3) IMO, Tom and erica’s chemistry is best as bantery frenemies, not romantic interests
4) Lois + Clark may be destiny when he becomes superman, but the show is called smallville so...yeah.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Elena and Damon

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 05-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Fitz and Olivia. Abusive, stale, and boring.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Jesse/Rachel- there are worst pairings in the world but this is still not how Glee should've ended. Jesse is like the male version of Rachel and that is never what she needed. They have always written Rachel as someone who needed an opposite, a yin to her yang type person to balance her. That's why Finn was her intended endgame. Obviously that couldn't happen because Cory sadly passed away. But after so many years of Rachel being written as a person that belonged with a opposite of her, for her to end up with basically a carbon copy of herself didn't make much sense to me. I love Jon and Lea together, but this still felt wrong. It was obvious this only happened because they got Jon back for the last few episodes. And it became about what Lea needed not what Rachel needed. Which I understand, the show ending probably had an extra layer of pain for her because of Cory. I just wish they hadn't let outside forces dictate the show so much. Jesse's not a bad guy but he's not the right guy for Rachel. Obviously the had to go in a different direction than they originally planned but they clearly had no intentions of ever revisiting J/R after they broke up in high school. And that lack of development in their relationship was painfully obvious. The writing needed to get them to endgame was not good at all. It didn't really make as much sense as the writers want to believe it does. I wanted Rachel happy and sure they wrote her as happy with Jesse but realistically that relationship would never last. And if anyone other than Jonathan had played the character of Jesse with the exact same storylines, I don't think they would've even considered having Rachel end up with him. It's nice that they took care of Lea and she and Jon have great chemistry but this ending just didn't feel right. Maybe no ending was going to feel right without Cory, but still I'll never feel like Jesse was the right guy for Rachel to end up with in the end.

Basically Glee/Endgames- Very few of them make much sense. Such a mess.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

^ Agree. I always thought they were too similar to work. The only reason they were endgame was because they lost Cory and therefore Finn, and because of Jon/Lea.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread