Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Couples You Dislike #296: Because WHY JUST WHY?!

► No bashing real life people or other shippers
► No baiting and no defending
► NEW RULE: No individual character bashing

Clarification of Rule #3:

If you're listing a couple you dislike such as character/character - and then you write about them and why you don't like them, it's okay to include your dislike for a specific character....but not ONLY that character. Your post should not consist solely of character hate. If you're covering up specific character hate unrelated to what that character does within his or her ship, you'll be asked to edit your post.

"Character/Life", "Character/Existence" and variations thereupon are simply not allowed.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-12-2015, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT
My LJ
Old 01-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Jack/Gwen
Luke/Reid
Ste/Doug
John Paul/Doug
Oliver/Laurel
Stiles/Malia
Kurt/Blaine
Finn/Clarke
Lincoln/Octavia
Lip/Mandy
Caroline/Anyone but Tyler
Klaus/Hayley
Eli/Clare
Miles/Maya
romantic!Harry/Hermione

Old 01-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Damon/Elena

Eugh I feel like I'm stabbed in the eyes everytime these two are together. Even if SE were dramatic they weren't acting out a bad rom-com relationship. In addition to the combination of being toxic, unhealthy - they're so yawn worthy. It's watching the same constant scene on in different places - 'you consumed me I erased you but you're my knight and I might just love you' or Damon's 'wwwwhhhyy did you that? Wwwwhhhyy? You were my twu luv we could be banging right now' or to that effect. It's sloppy writing the chemistry isn't there and this love story has been done to death in other shows. And better.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

^Omigosh yes! I totally agree. If I read one more article where media people, the writers, or the actors are gushing about Delena like it's some epic love story I may rip out my own eyeballs. Delena is not love. They are about the furthest thing from love on television right now or ever really. And I realize it's a vampire show so rules are different but I've never seen such a toxic, destructive, unhealthy, vile mess be treated like epic true love. It's disgusting, appalling, and disheartening. I will never understand how grown up people with brains in their heads actually believe this garbage is love. (I'm talking about the writers and their obsession with Delena here just to be clear) I worry about a world where this abomination is what people think love is. And besides that, it's taken some of the worst writing in the existence of television to even make Delena happen and keep it going. They have pretty much destroyed the show with their Delena fan pandering. Delena is about a thousand different levels of wrong. The only other ships that even compares to the awfulness of Delena is Klaroline but at least that's over and isn't likely happening again, though it completely destroyed Caroline so there's that. Of course Elena has been completely destroyed by Delena so yeah I have never hated any ships the way I do Delena and Caroline. I really hope TVD does end with Delena. I love Stelena but honestly Elena ending up with literally any but Damon would be better. Elena and Matt, Elena and some random dude who shows up in the last season, Elena becoming a lesbian at the last minute and dating Bonnie, Elena alone with 14 cats in some house somewhere. I don't care. I'm not picky here. Just please anything but Delena. No more Delena, ever. It's just not right.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 01-12-2015 at 08:05 PM
Old 01-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

TVD
Stefan/Elena
Stefan/Katherine
Damon/Bonnie
Damon/Katherine
Liam/Elena
Aaron/Elena
Stefan/Katherine
Silas/Amara
Stefan/Rebecca
yeah, basically

GG
Dan/women
Dan/Blair

the 100
Finn/Clark

BTSV/Angel
Riley/Buffy
Connor/Cordelia
Angel/Buffy after season 2

Dawson's Creek
Dawson/Joey - ugh
Pacey/Andie

Veronica Mars
Veronica/Pitz
Veronica/Duncan

Last edited by lapka; 01-12-2015 at 07:33 PM
Old 01-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon/Elena

Oliver/Felicity

Lucas/Peyton

Ryan/Marissa

Dawson/Joey - romantically

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 01-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
Damon/Elena

Eugh I feel like I'm stabbed in the eyes everytime these two are together. Even if SE were dramatic they weren't acting out a bad rom-com relationship. In addition to the combination of being toxic, unhealthy - they're so yawn worthy. It's watching the same constant scene on in different places - 'you consumed me I erased you but you're my knight and I might just love you' or Damon's 'wwwwhhhyy did you that? Wwwwhhhyy? You were my twu luv we could be banging right now' or to that effect. It's sloppy writing the chemistry isn't there and this love story has been done to death in other shows. And better.
Yes Yes and Yes! Damon and Elena are by far the worst couple on the show, the writing for them is horrible, cringe worthy and cheesy IMO. Damon even pointed out why their relationship is horrible and yet they are still together, Elena get's her memories removed (you don't do that to someone you loved) and only remembers he's a monster but then conveniently when she does get some memories back they insert a fake rain kiss and she has everyone tell her how 'great' they were for each other Stelena was my OTP, and they were sadly destroyed for the sake of that horrible ship delena.

Four & Tris
Old 01-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Damon/Elena

Oliver/Felicity

Lucas/Peyton

Dawson/Joey - romantically
It's like your reading my mind. Mega huge to all 4 of these.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
Damon/Elena

You are speaking the truth. I feel so much hatred for this ****ed up ship!! They don't have a sense of reality to them. They don't deserve popularity. Damon was an evil man back in S1, but his love for Elena didn't do him much favors. The guy looked like a jerk to her. Elena is an idiot with him. Damon should just forget her. Where's the Damon who searched for Katherine??? I much prefer Datherine over Dullena in 5X01.

Stefan&Katherine: both characters deserve better. They make each other look pathetic. Stefan, you have self-respect!! Katherine, you're fine the way you are, have vanity, independence, and intelligence!!!

Klaus&Caroline

marcel&Rebekah

Stefan&Elena

Chuck&Blair: Couple lacks common sense.

Barney&Robin

Logan&Veronica

Buffy&Riley
Wiillow&Tara

Dan&Serena

Damon&Bonnie

Edward&Bella&Jacob
Old 01-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chuck and Blair

Dan and Serena

Bill and Sookie

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 01-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Oliver/Laurel
Kurt/Blaine
Finn/Clarke

The worst of the current TV ships

Old 01-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Patrick & Richie I can definitely see they will go there again, but I just don't see it. Patrick and Richie have nothing in common, the chemistry is not really there and I don't see this big connection that the writers are always talking about. I get that they find each other attractive, but I just can't understand why they even feel the way they do about each other.. their story just doesn't back up these supposed emotions. I really hope they aren't just using Patrick & Kevin's relationship to validate how much more easy and right things are with Richie... because within the confines of this show.. it's not true. Not in my opinion.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Blaine/Karofsky - WTF?! in the earlier seasons I wanted Kurt/Karofsky and S6 goes & puts together B/K .
Old 01-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Patrick and Sam - gh

I've tried to like them I just can't

And DE. IM SUPER SAD ABOUT A 7th SEASON

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Closed Thread   Post New Thread