Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I hated the Johnny storyline too really but compared to like Oliver and Volchuk he was at least a nice kid but since he was just in the way of R/M it didn't really matter, I still didn't like him. And yeah the storyline with him definitely ruined season 3 and ultimately led to her gross hook up with Volchuk and her death. Also definitely none of those girls were right for Ryan. Lindsay was nice, but that was never going to work even if he was over Marissa. Sadie just felt pointless and that was never going to last. And Taylor and Ryan were just terribly mismatched. It was like she was there and he was there and they were single so they were put together. But they were a weird match. And I could barely stand Taylor, I definitely didn't want her with Ryan. I also wish like hadn't destroyed R/M's relationship in season 3. It was very infuriating. She never even wanted to date Johnny but somehow after he was dead she managed to ruin her relationship with Ryan over him. And then it just got worse. It would've been nice for R/M to be in a better place before she died. I mean they were starting to talk again and she was doing better but still, it just made her death more awful knowing she and Ryan were still rebuilding things. Ugh why did they have to kill her? Ryan and Marissa should've gotten their happy ending after everything they went through.
The Johnny story line just lasted way too long, and it actually annoyed a lot of viewers so I don't understand why they even had it in the first place. Yeah I totally agree about Taylor and Ryan, I didn't like her that much she was annoying and then all of a sudden in season 4 she was this mary-sue that was perfect for Ryan :roll eyes: and he had to change a lot to fit with her. Yeah Marissa never actually had feelings for Johnny like that, but R/M still had problems and drama :/ I think killing Marissa off was a big mistake, they could've just ended it with Marissa and Ryan reuniting in Grace or something and make that the final episode of the show.

Four & Tris
Old 12-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ryan/marissa
eli/clare
joey/anyone
becky/drew
jack/imogen
elena/anyone (TVD)
matty/jenna
jake/tamara
seth/anna
seth/alex
summer/zack
julie/caleb
julie/mr roberts
I feel like a lot of these couples are similar in that I don't like how one of the people treats the other and it's always very one sided.

if eli does another lame ass gesture, I will she deserves better. it's always about him. always will be. when is it going to be about clare? she is the villian and eli is the angel unfortunately. by far the worst tv couple ever.
alli/johnny
alli/drew
Old 12-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah Eli/Clare is ridiculous now. I don't care how much history they have, they shouldn't be together. It's just over. And Eli is just super unlikable right now. I mean where does he get off treating her like this? After he cheated on her, after he broke the trust and ruined their relationship, he thinks he has the right to make her feel like crap and make her already complicated situation worse? Not okay, Eli. I mean Drew, the guy who is actually having a baby, who's life is changing forever has not once yelled at Clare or blamed her for their situation. But Eli who honestly still has the option to live his life how he wants and doesn't have to put his dreams on hold, has yelled at her like at least 3 times now and has piled on the guilt and blame. That is not love and Clare is not his property so he needs to stop acting like she is. I'm going to need the writers to stop villainizing Clare and making this baby situation about Eli's precious hurt little feelings. It's so not about him. And if he truly cared about Clare he would realize he is hurting her and stop acting like such a jerk. Honestly Clare deserves so much better.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Aaron/Robert (Emmerdale) Aaron has been through FAR too much to be saddled with a guy like Robert who is still so obviously in the closet and doesnt look to commit to anyone ever. I'm not liking where this storyline is going at all. Aaron deserves better.

And my usuals:

Jack/Gwen
Luke/Reid
Ste/Doug
John Paul/Anyone but Craig
Ste/Anyone but Brendan
Oliver/Laurel
Barry/Iris
Finn/Clarke
Lincoln/Octavia
Kurt/Blaine
Bay/Anyone but Emmett

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 12-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

matlingsworth vs triles ship war on tumblr/life I cant even
Old 12-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
joey/anyone

Pacey/Joey
Oliver/Felicity

Joey made Pacey miserable and I feel like Felicity deserves better than Oliver.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

Pacey/Joey
Oliver/Felicity

Joey made Pacey miserable and I feel like Felicity deserves better than Oliver.
word michelle so much word! they both deserve better.

tumblr ship wars in degrassi/life I cant even with them.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 12-09-2014 at 06:34 PM
Old 12-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michael/ treating kiki the way he is - I get being angry at someone but the way he is acting towards her is just disgusting.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Riley/Buffy (BTVS)
My LJ
Old 12-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Luke/Reid
Ste/Doug

Because changing a character completely to prop another does not make for a good ship. AT ALL

Old 12-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon/Elena
Oliver/Felicity

Both for very different reasons, but gross just the same
Old 12-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan/Katherine/Elijah: they don't deserve her.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Chelsea/Billy
Old 12-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

miles/tristan

Old 12-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Finn/Clarke This couple just keeps on getting more ridiculous episode after episode. I mean honestly where's the basis of their love for each other? I dont understand it. It happened so fast in the beginning and didnt Clarke say she doesnt know who Finn is anymore and that she cant even look at him after what he's done? Now she's sacrificing herself for him? THIS COUPLE MAKES NO SENSE!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread