Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Couples You Dislike #295: Because these couples will always make us want to close our eyes whenever they're on screen together

► No bashing real life people or other shippers
► No baiting and no defending
► NEW RULE: No individual character bashing

Clarification of Rule #3:

If you're listing a couple you dislike such as character/character - and then you write about them and why you don't like them, it's okay to include your dislike for a specific character....but not ONLY that character. Your post should not consist solely of character hate. If you're covering up specific character hate unrelated to what that character does within his or her ship, you'll be asked to edit your post.

"Character/Life", "Character/Existence" and variations thereupon are simply not allowed.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt

Spencer/Wren
Spencer/Andrew
Hanna/Wren
Hanna/Lucas
(As more than friends)
Aria/Ezra
Emily/Alison
Emily/Maya
Emily/Toby
(As more than friends)
Toby/Jenna
Jenna/Garrett
Phoebe/Cole
Phoebe/Coop
Lexie/Jackson
Mark/Callie
Mark/Addison
Cristina/Owen
Cristina/Burke
George/Izzie
Amber/Bray
Amber/Jay
Cloe/Ved
Ellie/Luke

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

deacon/rayna
rayna/luke
currently watching season 2 of nashville
drew/becky
frank/julie
hailey/jummy
theresa/ryan
seth/anna
seth/alex
marissa/ryan
luke/julie
caleb/julie
kirsten/carter
johnny/kaitlyn
jack/imogen
rebecca/sandy
zack/summer
ezra/aria
Old 12-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for starting the new thread
My LJ
Old 12-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

TFTNT!

Hook/Emma
Robin/Regina
Freddie/Carly
Sawyer/Kate

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 12-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! sorry about that

zoey/gunnar
will/layla
luke/rayna

brandon/callie
ezra/aria
becky/drew
jack/imogen

Old 12-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the title btw, reminds me of these couples.

Logan/Rory (GG)
Fez/Jackie (That 70s Show)
Riley/Buffy (BTVS)
Connor/Cordelia (Angel)
Jack/Kate/Sawyer (Lost)
Chuck/Blair (Gossip Girls)
My LJ
Old 12-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sonny and carly

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Barney&Robin
Damon&Elena
Old 12-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Jax/Wendy-SOA
Carly/Franco-GH
Carly/Sonny-GH
Patrick/Sabrina-GH
Nick/Sharon-YR
Chloe/Billy-YR
Lily/Cane-YR
Lulu/Johnny-GH
Sami/Lucas-DOOL
EJ/Nicole-DOOL
Melanie/Phillip-DOOL
EJ/Abby-DOOL
Nate/Serena-GG
Nate/Jenny-GG
Damon/Elena-TVD
Old 12-07-2014, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

Leo/Kara- really show really? Just gross. And wrong. And no no no. Why did you do this writers?! Ugh, so much no. Great way to probably end the show.

Ryan and Marissa/anyone but each other- It was supposed to be them in the end. It should've been them. But then off screen egos got in the way and bam she was dead. But regardless, Marissa's other pairings were losers, jerks, and psychos. Gardner guy was just pointless. And well Johnny was a nice enough kid but he had issues and that whole storyline was a disaster. And Alex was just random plus shocker Marissa wasn't over Ryan. Also Ryan was mismatched with all his other girls. He was miserable with Theresa, was always going to crush Lindsay because he wasn't over Marissa by a long shot, I don't even remember his relationship with Sadie that's how much of an impact she made, and he and Taylor made no sense. Ryan and Marissa were messy and not perfect but they were meant to be.

Seth and Summer/Anyone but each other- there was never any comparison. They were always going to end up together. Anna, Zack, Alex, and whoever else never stood a chance. Seth and Summer were undeniable and epic.

Eli/Clare
Miles/Tristan
Becky/Drew

Tyler/Liv
Tyler and Caroline/anyone but each other- sorry all the other pairings they have tried to are or trying to shove them into are just stupid and/or utter crap. Forwood was amazing and no other pairing they've been in or are in will never compare to that amazingness. The writers threw away gold for stupid pointless crap. Why? Just why? Dumbest writers ever.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Leo/Kara- really show really? Just gross. And wrong. And no no no. Why did you do this writers?! Ugh, so much no. Great way to probably end the show.

Ryan and Marissa/anyone but each other- It was supposed to be them in the end. It should've been them. But then off screen egos got in the way and bam she was dead. But regardless, Marissa's other pairings were losers, jerks, and psychos. Gardner guy was just pointless. And well Johnny was a nice enough kid but he had issues and that whole storyline was a disaster. And Alex was just random plus shocker Marissa wasn't over Ryan. Also Ryan was mismatched with all his other girls. He was miserable with Theresa, was always going to crush Lindsay because he wasn't over Marissa by a long shot, I don't even remember his relationship with Sadie that's how much of an impact she made, and he and Taylor made no sense. Ryan and Marissa were messy and not perfect but they were meant to be.

Seth and Summer/Anyone but each other- there was never any comparison. They were always going to end up together. Anna, Zack, Alex, and whoever else never stood a chance. Seth and Summer were undeniable and epic.

Totally agree about Seth/Summer and Ryan/Marissa. I hated Johnny tbh that whole story line with him ruined season 3 Ryan had to change with Taylor and Lindsay, those two would probably not accept him the way he was in season 1. Taylor and Lindsay and even Sadie probably would not put up with Ryan's dark side. Marissa was actually the first person outside of the Cohen family that accept Ryan. For the writers to destroy this relationship in season 3 after everything they went through is stupid.

Seth/Summer - well I'm happy they at least ended up together despite all the in between crappy relationships.

Four & Tris
Old 12-07-2014, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Belle_02 (View Post)
Totally agree about Seth/Summer and Ryan/Marissa. I hated Johnny tbh that whole story line with him ruined season 3 Ryan had to change with Taylor and Lindsay, those two would probably not accept him the way he was in season 1. Taylor and Lindsay and even Sadie probably would not put up with Ryan's dark side. Marissa was actually the first person outside of the Cohen family that accept Ryan. For the writers to destroy this relationship in season 3 after everything they went through is stupid.

Seth/Summer - well I'm happy they at least ended up together despite all the in between crappy relationships.
I hated the Johnny storyline too really but compared to like Oliver and Volchuk he was at least a nice kid but since he was just in the way of R/M it didn't really matter, I still didn't like him. And yeah the storyline with him definitely ruined season 3 and ultimately led to her gross hook up with Volchuk and her death. Also definitely none of those girls were right for Ryan. Lindsay was nice, but that was never going to work even if he was over Marissa. Sadie just felt pointless and that was never going to last. And Taylor and Ryan were just terribly mismatched. It was like she was there and he was there and they were single so they were put together. But they were a weird match. And I could barely stand Taylor, I definitely didn't want her with Ryan. I also wish like hadn't destroyed R/M's relationship in season 3. It was very infuriating. She never even wanted to date Johnny but somehow after he was dead she managed to ruin her relationship with Ryan over him. And then it just got worse. It would've been nice for R/M to be in a better place before she died. I mean they were starting to talk again and she was doing better but still, it just made her death more awful knowing she and Ryan were still rebuilding things. Ugh why did they have to kill her? Ryan and Marissa should've gotten their happy ending after everything they went through.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-07-2014, 07:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jack/Kate - LOST
Damon/Elena - TVD
Clark/Lois - Smallville
Old 12-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nashville hates
will/layla
layla/anyone
zoe/gunnar
rayna/anyone