Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2014, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oliver/Felicity - I agree with everything that was said here
Fitz/Simmons - they are like siblings, they even talk the same way, c'mon...
Bellamy/Clarke
Stefan/Elena - zzzzz
Chuck/Blair - toxic and abusive
Jack/Emily - yeah, cause pining for a 8 year old makes so much sense
Aiden/Emily - wtf was even that
Dawson/Joey the most boring couple I've ever seen
Cassie/Sid - so incompatible
Danny/Mindy - both are annoying
Old 11-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Jack/Gwen I dont talk about these two in here as much as I should because they are honestly my LEAST favorite couple of all time. And thank goodness they never actually WERE a couple. This relationship was like hero worshipping at its absolute WORST. Jack didnt know who Gwen really was and Gwen didnt know who Jack really was. They were constantly arguing over who was in charge and butting heads at the most ridiculous times. They couldnt have been more mismatched if they tried to be. If they ever WERE romantic it would've been a disaster. Gwen really only wanted Jack when she couldnt have him, I think.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 11-06-2014, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon/Elena
Damon/Bonnie
Stefan/Kath
Stefan/Caroline
Stefan//Elena
Klaus/Caroline
Chuck/Blair
Dan/Serena
Barney/Robin
Old 11-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Tommy/May (Peaky Blinders) - I really don't understand these two. Tommy was clearly only using May for a distraction. Sure, he might have started to respect her and care for her, but it's so clear that Grace is the only one for Tommy. I don't understand why May is so hung up on Tommy for what seems to be no reason whatsoever. Part of me thinks she just likes winning, and that's why the fact that she's losing Tommy is so vexing to her. But ultimately, I think it makes May a weaker character, and I'd like her so much more if she didn't have any romantic attachment to Tommy. May's romantic feelings came out of nowhere, imo, and I'd just as soon see them disappear where they came from.
Old 11-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

pacey and joey-to this day I don't understand them. they spent an awful lot of time fighting about dawson and feeling like nothing.

zig/maya ugh more scenes no growth here.
tristan/miles it is out of left field imo. tristan doesn't understand or know miles. he didn't care about his mental state.
drew/becky-forced

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 11-07-2014 at 04:12 PM
Old 11-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Dawson/Joey Honestly I thought Joey deserved better than someone who only seemed to want her when she was interested in someone else. She deserved someoen who wanted her for who she was, not who he wanted her to be. Dawson only really saw her when she tried to be someone else as well (like the beauty pageant). Plus when they got together they were ALWAYS bickering and they broke up pretty much immediately. Dawson was simply a fantasy for Joey. The reality never really played out the way she imagined it too in her head. They were better off as friends imho.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kurt/Blaine These two need to break up, they've lost their charm as a couple, I don't know why they are still together.

Callie/Arizona I can't understand how Callie takes it anymore.

Christina/Owen one of the most depressing couples I've seen on the show.

Alex/Joe boring
Old 11-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by menzels (View Post)
Dawson/Joey Honestly I thought Joey deserved better than someone who only seemed to want her when she was interested in someone else. She deserved someoen who wanted her for who she was, not who he wanted her to be. Dawson only really saw her when she tried to be someone else as well (like the beauty pageant). Plus when they got together they were ALWAYS bickering and they broke up pretty much immediately. Dawson was simply a fantasy for Joey. The reality never really played out the way she imagined it too in her head. They were better off as friends imho.
I agree. They were better off as friends. Them trying to be more than that just complicated a good friendship.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 11-08-2014, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't been watching TVD and I still can't escape Damon/Elena.

Why do they have to be compared to my OTP on Tumblr?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Oliver/Felicity NO. ROMANTIC. TENSION. AT. ALL. They remind me of siblings.. it's icky to watch them try and be intense, yet fail horribly at it I also don't appreciate the writers shoving this couple down my throat.

This. Completely

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 11-08-2014, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Jack/Gwen
Luke/Reid
Ste/Doug
Stefan/Elena
Caroline/Anyone but Tyler
Oliver/Laurel
Stiles/Malia
Clarke/Finn/Raven
Lincoln/Octavia
Kurt/Blaine

Old 11-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Penny/Sheldon
I never understood it They were cute and funny but as friends, even, they acted like big sister and little brother. No chemistry, no drama, no feelings, nothing... That's why they are not together.
Old 11-08-2014, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

pacey/joey 6.18 I just rewatched being with you doesn't feel right, I don't feel it. I've never seen two people so unhappy and even in season 3 true love episode, joey would not have gone with pacey if it wasnt for asking dawson's permission. the ultimatum as well ask me to stay. these two spent so much time fighting about dawsons feelings getting hurt, is that why they were together in the first place?
Old 11-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by menzels (View Post)
^Agree. They were never meant to be more than friends. That much was obvious from the start. Their logic seemed to be that because they were best friends they should be involved romantically too, but they were a disaster every time they tried. They put way too much pressure on themselves to be some perfect couple. They became really forced too. They were just wrong for each other romantically.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also agree with Dawson/Joey too.
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread