Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2014, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Robin/Regina- definitely do not get the obsession with these two. I honestly don't understand why everyone is so "get Marian out of here so R/R can happen". Why does Regina deserve a happy ending but Marian doesn't? Marian has done nothing wong here. Robin loved Marian and she is the mother of his child and the only reason they weren't together is because Marian "died". I don't get why everyone is rooting for a family to be broken again so Regina of all people can be happy. The woman who destroyed countless happy endings because she couldn't get past a mistake a 12 year old made. Sorry if I'm not exactly rooting for her. I know they have her on the path to redemption, but she still has a long way to go to prove she's changed. (IMHO, they gave her good magic way too soon, I don't believe she was there yet). Sorry I'm just not boarding the poor Regina train. She pretty much brought this on herself.
THIS I can't believe this ship... I mean, isn't this show supposed to be about fairytales, family, happy ever after?? What's the point of destroying one of the most beautiful litterature/movie couple? I seriously don't get it And all the hate towards Marian when she's done nothing wrong is getting seriously tiring. I don't get how the Writers could think it was a good idea to put an iconic character who's already got a True Love with some other iconic character who's meant to be "evil"...

Also:

Since Revenge is back soon:
Jack/Emily: I still can't believe that couple still exists... Since it's about two persons who are stuck in their past and can't seem to move on with their lives.
Emily/random love interests no one cares about
Nolan/random love interests no one cares about

About other shows:
Billy/Ally (Ally McBeal): I do see the chemistry, but I think this ship is a mess. Billy made his choice a long time ago and he chose Georgia, it seems though like he can't let Ally live her own life, because everytime she has a love story with someone who really loves her and who is FREE he has to mess up with it because he apparently still "loves her"

Duncan/Veronica
Piz/veronica

Some of the most boring couples on earth, and obviously Veronica didn't love any of those 2 guys, she just tried to convince herself that she did...
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

since degrassi is coming back here goes:

eli/clare is my number one. I swear one more lame ass gesture clare hardly has her character anymore. she keeps taking eli back every freaking time.
drew/becky
drew/clare
miles/maya-same with this one and an apology. he'll win her over after he lets her down. and she keeps taking him back. on-off on-off
tristan/maya
jack/imogen
Old 09-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Jake/Olivia is my current worst, since PLL is on hiatus- it's not an Olitz thing, because really Olivia generally has terrible taste in men, lol, but more that I cannot believe Shonda expects me to swallow this psycho as a romantic male lead after watching him brutally murder James and then casually threaten to kill OLIVIA HERSELF the first time she confronted him about it. I can't believe I'm expected to be impressed instead of revolted every time he touches her.
Old 09-27-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Stefan/Elena
Oliver/Felicity
Old 09-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

matty and jenna-please end soon. it's all about her hung up on matty again.
I don't see them making it into college together.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Stefan/Elena
Klaus/Caroline
Oliver/Laurel
Clarke/Finn/Raven
Lincoln/Octavia
Stiles/Malia
Kurt/Blaine
Lucas/Riley

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 09-27-2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Riley/Buffy (BTVS)- Probably the most boring couple ever I seen
My LJ
Old 09-27-2014, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Tied with Stefan&Elena.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Duncan and Veronica
Lindsay and Severide
Grant Ward and Hydra
Old 09-28-2014, 06:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Dan/Blair
Lemon/Lavon

I just can't get behind Lemon/Lavon and I hope the show never goes back there. Gossip Girl destroyed the beautiful otp of the show by shoving some loser between them. I wouldn't go as far to say Lemon/Annabeth are as strong a friendship as Blair/Serena but they are much healthier and I don't want them to destroy it by starting another triangle. What is the CW's obsession with triangles?

GL | SL | CB
Old 09-28-2014, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
Riley/Buffy (BTVS)- Probably the most boring couple ever I seen
tell me about it. It was a rebound for Buffy of course she did love him somehow , but she loved Angel WAY more ...
Dan and Serena omg they so lost their sparks after S1 like the writers kept shoving them as OTP even though they got so boring and you can tell Blake and Penn breakup effected the scenes somhow...
Old 09-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by defygravityx (View Post)
Dan/Blair
Lemon/Lavon

I just can't get behind Lemon/Lavon and I hope the show never goes back there. Gossip Girl destroyed the beautiful otp of the show by shoving some loser between them. I wouldn't go as far to say Lemon/Annabeth are as strong a friendship as Blair/Serena but they are much healthier and I don't want them to destroy it by starting another triangle. What is the CW's obsession with triangles?
Yeah I hated Dan/Blair as a couple, too they were so bland and had no chemistry. They were better off as friends
Old 09-28-2014, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

I'm catching up on TWD, so the idea of:

Rick/Michonne
Daryl/Beth

Thanks, but no thanks.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chuck/Blair (GG)-They were good for two season and then it went back from there. I abandoned ship.
My LJ
Old 09-29-2014, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

matty/jenna
miles/maya
maya/tristan
damon/elena/stefan
caroline/anyone (since TVD is back thursday)
jake/tamara
drew/becky
drew/clare
eli/clare