Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Chuck/Blair

Dan/Serena

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Jack/Gwen A case of bringing out the absolute worst in each other and lets not forget the hero worshipping. Yeah this is epic love right here. Both Jack and Gwen are honestly much better characters when they're apart. But when they're together its like one giant pissing contest between them to see who comes out on top. I dont even see how this makes Jack Gwen's "best friend" either, honestly.

Luke/Reid The most laughable excuse of a "couple" that I've ever seen. I mean honestly what WERE they thinking? And what was worse was they basically made NOAH into an ******* just so Reid can look good.

Dean/Lisa While I get Lisa's place in Dean's life, I dont get why they had to completely retcon Dean's character in order for him to fit in Lisa's perfect world. And of course when she basically made him choose between her/Ben and Sam thats when I started really hating them.

Edward/Bella Selfish, obsessive love at its absolute worst. Bella is spineless when she's around Edward and Edward just acts like a creep when he's with her. Like Dean Winchester said "He watches her sleep how is that not stalkery?"

Scott/Allison Dont make me laugh. They're not in love. They're 16. And whats more annoying is they've only known each other for two months. Derek's absolutely right in his rant about Scott and Allison's relationship. Scott's an idiot for sacrificing everything for a girl he barely knows.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 04-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Graphics Team

These are some I like in friendships, but NOTHING more..

Xena/Gabrielle
Doctor/Amy
Tori/Beck
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Total Fan

Agreeing with all the Cook/Effy and Harry/Ginny hate. Horrible, and I use this phrase loosely, "Couples"

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Jacob/Bella not all the stories about one sided love are cliched and unpretty, but this one is definitely one of the worst (well, what could you expect from Twilight?). Not only romance was not even implied there whatsoever, not on Bella's part anyway, but the almost non-existent love triangle destroyed all the appreciation I had for JB friendship because of how it was played out and it wasn't even worth it because Bella never had romantic feelings for Jacob and they were never a couple, other than existing in Jacob's imagination that he couldn't separate from reality. If his love was so strong and epic he would have wanted her happy because this is how it works in love. No way would he try to force himself on her, or demand to love him or come to her wedding in order to act like a hysterical immature jerk who needs a serious professional help if that love was real and not some weird and creepy mental obsession. Finally, he wouldn't have imprinted on Bella's baby which has to be one of the worst, most disgusting things to ever be done when it comes to the resolution of this non-existent triangle. JB could have been a nice story about friendship and developing feelings from Jacob's side that Bella didn't return but he still loved her and cared for her, but no, it ended up being a stroy about Jacob's unhealthy obsession that destroyed all the possibility of me even liking their friendship. Jacob was supposed to be this "normal" guy who is a safer option than Edward, but the truth was that Jacob was the one who could hardly control himself or understand what "no" means, unlike Edward who put all the possible effort into keeping Bella safe and allowing HER to choose.

Quote:
Agreeing with all the Cook/Effy and Harry/Ginny hate. Horrible, and I use this phrase loosely, "Couples"
Two of the most baseless, horrible couples ever No build up or sense whatsoever and those characters turn each other into the worst versions of themselves when they are around each other. These guys turn into pathetic jerks and these girls completely lose their personalities around them. Not to mention that Ceffy are also abusive and based on ridiculous games and completely one sided whereas HG had no build up or make any sense as a romantic relationship.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 04-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Omg I am DYING at that Harry/Ginny post.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

CHUCK/BLAIR
JACK/KATE
CRISTINA/OWEN
Dan/Serena
Dan/Vanessa
Nate/Serena
Nate/Jenny
Sawyer/Juliet
Shannon/Sayid
Shannon/Boone
George/Callie
Callie/Erica
Richard/Kahlan
Richard/Cara
Bo/Dyson
Mary Margaret/David
Emma/Graham
Emma/August
Pete/Myka
Jack/Gwen
Steve/Fiona
Lip/Karen
Dany/Drogo
Xena&Gabrielle/guys
(the only one I can tolerate is Ares)
Old 04-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87 (View Post)
CHUCK/BLAIR
JACK/KATE
Dan/Serena
Dan/Vanessa
Nate/Serena
Nate/Jenny
Sawyer/Juliet
Shannon/Sayid
Shannon/Boone
Richard/Kahlan
Richard/Cara
Bo/Dyson
Mary Margaret/David
Emma/August
Jack/Gwen
Dany/Drogo
Xena&Gabrielle/guys
(the only one I can tolerate is Ares)
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! All of the these
Old 04-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! All of the these
GMTA.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Supreme Fan

My four most hated ships ever are:

Dan/Blair
Brooke/Lucas
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet

I could barely stand watching these couples interact as more than friends on my tv screen.
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 04-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damon/Elena/Stefan

This triangle is ruining TVD.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Supreme Fan

^^ I agree Jaime. I hate seeing them go back and forth between the two couples.
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 04-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Damon/Elena/Stefan

This triangle is ruining TVD.
Mhm. And I'm just waiting for the "I'm in love with both" to happen in the finale to essentially make next season even more annoying than this one. I'm at the point where if she picks one, I will completely stop complaining about it because I just hate the back and forth more than anything... but I know it's just gonna get worse.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

I just saw someone attempt to parallel Chuck/Blair to Nathan/Haley.

I mean really?
Old 04-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder why would either Stefan or Damon pick HER, because Elena, as amazing as she can be, proved time and time again that she would basically play with both of them whenever she can and the way she wants, like for example telling Stefan to hold on to her epic love in one episode and then telling Damon that they will let Stefan go in the next and then ask Stefan to physically restrict Damon from helping her because he dared to care about her safety. Basically, Elena's character that used to be admirable is being reduced to a plot device and turns into a manipulative personalitiless idiot who plays with the feelings of two guys for the sake of the love triangle going. And honestly her choosing one of them imo wouldn't change anything, taking the given situation in which she keeps running to whichever brother is available even when she is officially with Stefan.

Quote:
Brooke/Lucas
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet

I could barely stand watching these couples interact as more than friends on my tv screen.
ITA! None of those ships should have been a romantic couple, clearly all three were a trainwreck of a relationship with zero substance to a relationship and a dysfunctional and contrived "love story".

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread