Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Couples You Dislike #246: ick·TAS·tic - noun - definition: see THESE COUPLES

► No bashing real life people or other shippers
► No baiting and no defending
► NEW RULE: No individual character bashing

Clarification of Rule #3:

If you're listing a couple you dislike such as character/character - and then you write about them and why you don't like them, it's okay to include your dislike for a specific character....but not ONLY that character. Your post should not consist solely of character hate. If you're covering up specific character hate unrelated to what that character does within his or her ship, you'll be asked to edit your post.

"Character/Life", "Character/Existence" and variations thereupon are simply not allowed.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.

Last edited by Air; 01-25-2012 at 01:23 PM Reason: title specific to a certain couple
Old 01-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Alo/ Mini

WTF, I cannot even with this ridiculous and random fail It just came out of nowhere. What in the world? Classic cliched nerd wish-fulfilment bs and a painful and OTT execution of this stupid trope at that. I just.. WTF..
Old 01-17-2012, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The title reminds of:
Jack/KateKack is the definitely the best name for them.

From the old days,I'll add:
Sawyer/Juliet
Max/Tess
Pacey/Audrey
Vaughn/Lauren

And the nowadays:

Tyler Lockwood/Hate
It's a serious shame how this character has treated right now,by most of the fans and reviewers.He's a victim,he didn't do anything that he wanna do.Klaus is responsible for everything.

Last edited by Air; 01-17-2012 at 12:12 PM Reason: Content against the rules of the thread
Old 01-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
The title reminds of:
Jack/Kate
The word itself fits lots of couples - - it just happens to fit the combined names of Jack and Kate, too. It's what E!'s Kristin wanted to call them initially, but there was an tiny (but very vocal!) uproar.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Klaus/Caroline- As a Tyler/Caroline fan and more importantly a Caroline fan, just no. Caroline is my favorite character on TVD and if they had her hook up with him, I would be done with this show. She would become Elena 2.0

Damon/Elena
Stefan/Elena
Matt/Caroline
Lucas/Hanna

Magnus and Alec
Old 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Stefan/Elena

BIGGEST FAIL of all.. i cannot deal with all the hypocrisy and double standards that comes with them. Stefan just did one of the worse things anyone could have done and yet he gets praise for it SERIOUSLY? yes I know Damon did horrible stuff to her as well but there was at least some consequences and a fall out.. Elena got over the Stefan thing in like 2 seconds

"I lost you the moment I left with Klaus"

UMM no you didn't.. she was there for you when you came back.. she would have STILL been there for you even after you "betrayed" her.. but no.. you are the one who CHOSE to leave. you are the one who CHOSE to make her believe you picked Klaus over her.. and you are now CHOOSING to put revenge before her safety..

i am so glad the ratings drop btw too they probably were thinking "oh we'll have the DE kiss so everyone can tune in to see the big "epic" SE scene".. guess that worked very well for you stupid tricks like that isn't gonna work

and i also love that the suppose "love story of the show" got overshadowed by a AU paring that is how much fail that couple is

Last edited by Ashley486; 01-17-2012 at 10:45 AM
Old 01-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tyler Lockwood/Hate
It's a serious shame how this character has treated right now,by most of the fans and reviewers.He's a victim,he didn't do anything that he wanna do.Klaus is responsible for everything.

Klaus/Caroline and all the jazz people are having for such a disgusting pair.
No real fan of Caroline would want that for her.No one.
I respectfully have to remind you that this thread is not a place to discuss people's opinions. Everyone has their ships and preferences regarding characters and couples, the only way for this thread to live in peace is to just stick to talking about fictional without mentioning shippers or fans.

Rose/Dimitri
Harry/Ginny

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 01-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakha (View Post)
TFTNT

Alo/ Mini

WTF, I cannot even with this ridiculous and random fail It just came out of nowhere. What in the world? Classic cliched nerd wish-fulfilment bs and a painful and OTT execution of this stupid trope at that. I just.. WTF..
Old 01-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Skins Writers/the way they act with fans

So not only JB is THE most rude and ignorant writer I've ever seen, in addition to being completely talentless and lacking any writing skills, but now BE is treating fans in exactly the same way? GTFO, Skins. Taking how bad this show is, their ego is waaaaaay too huge.

Buffy/Angel
Jack/Kate
Bill/Sookie
Cook/Effy
Damon/Elena/Stefan

Forced couples that are supposed to be epic but sure as HELL are not.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Sam/Freddie Never have I ever found a kids television show couple so appauling. The thought of them actually having a mature and stable relationship makes me laugh. Besides the emotional and physical abuse that Sam inflicts on Freddie daily, there's also the part where they're constantly fighting to the point that they need Carly, their BEST FRIEND to come with them on dates so she can help them sort it out. If the physical and emotional abuse wasnt enough to turn me off completely, that would've been the final hammer on the nail right there. How am I supposed to take them seriously as a couple when they cant even take themselves seriously? Not to mention the fact that they even said themselves that in order for them to work Sam needs to be more "normal" and Freddie more "abnormal." Their differences just dont work enough for them to be a good couple. At all.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Currently hating on:

Matthew/Mary I'm probably the only one in the planet who can't stand them. OVerrated couple is overrated. I cannot stand Mary, they are so much better far away from each other.

chuck/blair how many times do they have to break up? seriously, I dont even understand how this abusive couple is still an item. After all the horrible things he did to her, she still loves him.. how? seriously. stop it. RIP WALDORF.

Matty/life and Franky/life: most annoying and selfish characters on skins. JUST GO AWAY.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Chuck/Blair
Damon/Elena

I am so so sick to the stomach when it comes to these couples. It irritates me and actually frightens me that men like this are being romanticized as heroes and romantic leads. They're both controlling, obsessive to the point of physically hurting the girls and other people because of their obsession, they're possessive and don't hesitate to use their strength against women to overpower them. they're textbook abusive! And the girls in both cases are completely weak willed when it comes to them, they will accept anything and everything these two do, and they'll even tell them they LIKE their bad qualities! It's very scary that relationships like these are being romanticized.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They're both controlling, obsessive to the point of physically hurting the girls and other people because of their obsession
Sadly, I have to agree about it when it comes to Damon/Elena.

Plus this tendency also applies to Caroline/Tyler. Tyler hurts Caro time and time again but always has some lame excuses: either he is sired to Klaus or is so ~ confused. Sorry, Tyler, but you were not sired to Klaus when you heared Caroline's screams when she was being tortured and did NOTHING to protect her and then nearly let her and her friends be killed

Old 01-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateGirl88 (View Post)

Matty/life and Franky/life: most annoying and selfish characters on skins. JUST GO AWAY.
I dont know if you're aware but character/life is no longer allowed in this thread, although I'm not a mod. Just a friendly reminder!

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-17-2012, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Chuck/Blair
Damon/Elena

I am so so sick to the stomach when it comes to these couples. It irritates me and actually frightens me that men like this are being romanticized as heroes and romantic leads. They're both controlling, obsessive to the point of physically hurting the girls and other people because of their obsession, they're possessive and don't hesitate to use their strength against women to overpower them. they're textbook abusive! And the girls in both cases are completely weak willed when it comes to them, they will accept anything and everything these two do, and they'll even tell them they LIKE their bad qualities! It's very scary that relationships like these are being romanticized.
Amen. What Chuck and Damon feel for Blair and Elena isn't love, it's obsession. Love is supposed to make you want the other person to be happy. We have never seen these two guys put the two girls' happiness first (and I mean happiness, not life). Chuck will force himself on Blair. He humiliates her and doesn't give a damn about it. Damon has murdered Elena's brother, told her he'd happily let her best friend die and forced his blood down her throat in order to force her to an eternity of vampirism- which to Elena means an eternity of unhappiness.
I wonder why writers think such awful doings commited in the name of love would make a woman feel good or flattered. Personally, I wouldn't feel flattered or consider a man attractive if he raped and abused a girl because he couldn't be with me. I'd just call the cops, get the girl help and get the hell away from that psycopath.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread