Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 04:52 AM
Elite Fan

Couples You Dislike #215: We can see that you just don't belong. It's alright, couples, you where wrong.

► No bashing real life people or other shippers
► No baiting and no defending
► Occasionally mentioning your dislike for a character or show/movie/book is okay, but keep the main discussion of this thread to disliking couples

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 06-16-2011, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
I don't even know the character you are talking about but the gifs are funny
He's the worst character EVER!!!!!!!!!

stefan/Elena
stefan/Caroline
matt/Caroline
Damon/bonnie
Damon/Katherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakha (View Post)
Joffrey/ life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
WORD.

I hate Joffrey so much. That little sht. I hope he gets thrown off a cliff.
I want him to suffer a SLOW painful death!! Ugh Heinous Troll!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT, bb

Damon/Elena
Damon Salvatore/Life

Jacob/Bella
Jacob Black/Life

DIAF............... NOW KTHXBYE!!
Old 06-16-2011, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

Lmao I love the new thread title Mary.

Anyway my usuals obvs:

JACK/GWEN
GWEN COOPER/LIFE

Oh and Nikki you'll be proud of me, I'm actually starting to see the Damon hate. It pisses me off that Damon gets away with EVERYTHING whereas people like Tyler or Matt, forget it they're bad guys for life. Damon has done far worse **** than both of them (now I'm not Matt's biggest fan in the world but I can see that) and he honestly gets away with murder on that show. I hope Damon redeems himself because honestly like you I'm such an Ian fan and he deserves better than playing Damon Salvatore right now imo.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 06-16-2011, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessblaze (View Post)
Oh and Nikki you'll be proud of me, I'm actually starting to see the Damon hate. It pisses me off that Damon gets away with EVERYTHING whereas people like Tyler or Matt, forget it they're bad guys for life. Damon has done far worse **** than both of them (now I'm not Matt's biggest fan in the world but I can see that) and he honestly gets away with murder on that show. I hope Damon redeems himself because honestly like you I'm such an Ian fan and he deserves better than playing Damon Salvatore right now imo.
Amen to that, hun I am glad that you are seeing the light It's not even about redemption anymore for me.... I will never be able to like Damon because he treats Stefan (my most treasured character ever) like absolute sht Damon's relationships are all about his manipulations and he just makes me sick. He is to sneaky and sly. I don't appreciate his abusive nature either.. when something annoys him enough, he just attacks it

But for all my Damon hate (and it's a fckload)... I will never stop loving Ian I can seperate Ian and Damon completely
Old 06-16-2011, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

I think we all have characters that we hate more than other characters For me it is definitelly Wesley from ATS

Wesley/Life a nerd evolved into a Gary Stue who was allowed to carry two guns like Lara Croft due to look cool and hot. Awesome chicks where thrown at him and his every relationship - even those where he clearly used a woman for sex (Wesley/Lilah) or stalked a girl who chose his best friend over him (Wesley/Fred) - where sold as "epic" and "tragic", which was nothing more and nothing less than apart of this character being a Gary Stue. And as the main Gary Stue of the series, of course he had to become the head of A-Investigations instead of Angel and always get away with murder like that time when he kidnappened his friend's newborn son and gave him away to a psycho. Dear despised Wesley, how about GTFO?

Angel/Buffy juvenile, immature, fail. Where rather cute in the beginning, but however, didn't manage to stay by each other's side when things got hard. Broke up, because they couldn't have sex and no matter how "deep" their problems seemed to them, for true those where just idiotic excuses for them not to try for each other. It is not a fairy tale. And no higher power will bring you back together if you don't work for it. And this two never worked for it. They didn't know a thing about it other after Angel broke up with Buffy on her Graduation day, taking this decision for her and her accepting such treatment, which totally doesn't suit an independent strong female. But when Buffy was with Angel, she somehow always turned into his worshipper/chearleader, who doesn't question his authority. Buffy dies - Angel does not rush to Sunnydale to check if her friends and family are ok. He is not there for Buffy's sister Dawn who was left basically an orphan. In my opinion, this is what a loving man should do. Buffy comes back from dead - and doesn't even call Angel to tell about it. Her friend Willow does. This is not how a loving woman should behave either. And if you ask me what Bangel was about, they where exactly about lust, since first sex (and Angel turning into Angelus) and later - not being able to have it led them to breaking up.

Angel saw a 15 years old girl sucking a lollypop and claimed to fall in love with her "heart". Someone gag me. Buffy saw a mysterious handsome stranger and fell for him even before getting to know him. Started as something immature, they never managed to form a strong relationship and bond. Their final proves greatly why they can never work: Angel comes into Buffy's life after willingly not seeing her for years, they share a single "hello, happy to see you" kiss, Angel declaires his eternal epic love for her, Buffy says that maybe, someday, if ever, in some mysterious, shiny, unrealistic future they get a second chance - and they turn their backs on each other again. As they always do. The truth is that Bangel only works in their cheesy dreams. And never works when it comes to reality. When it comes to being there for each other and staying by each other's side no matter what. And the fact that Angel has to act like an idiotic 15 years old teen during those "reunions" and even forgets about his own son, flash and blood, because he is more concerned about Buffy dating or not dating Spike proves it greatly that BA are not just immature, but also bring the worst out of each other.

Cook/Effy pretty much all the same issues that I have with Bangel. A guy who used to be a womanizing jerk suddenly starts having/claims to start having "undying feelings" for a girl who chose his best friend over him. As if Freddie stole his toy. As if Effy is his posession because he happened to have sex with her. Hollywood like, cheesy love declarations (that look unreal and stupid to say the least taking that it is a British tv show) follow, Cook proclaimes it being: "You and me, babe, it's always gonna be you and me" - even though we never get a chance to see it in reality. In reality Effy had relationship with Freddie who took care of her and Cook turned into a whiny, weepy, cliched posessive bastard. And even if CE tried to work they never would. Cook never knew how to deal with her or how to handle her when she was at her worst (which resulted with him punching her in a face when she got hysterical) and she never cared about his feelings, since she so easily played them. This two where utterly wrong for each other.

Also I cannot like a couple that had sex in the Pilot. It is even worse than Stelena calling themselves "epic" in the second episode.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Mary

Biggest OTFs
Chuck/Blair. The rampant abusive nature of this couple is sickening.
Brooke/Julian. Ugh. They had to ruin Brooke's entire personality to make them fit, and even then they're a trainwreck.
Lucas/Peyton. I can understand cheating once, after all we all make mistakes. But every single time LP got together it was cheating on someone. Selfish love at its finest.

Canon couples I can't take anymore (besides the three mentioned above)
Matt/Caroline.
Stefan/Elena.
Damon/Katherine.
Brooke/Chase.
Jess/Rory.

Would-be canon couples I don't want to see on my screen.
Elijah/Katherine
Damon/Elena.

Crack!ships I can't take seriously.
Damon/Bonnie. They don't give a damn about each other. They would willingly let the other die to save anyone else.
Elijah/Bonnie. Never even met.
Elijah/Caroline. See above.

Couples I'm just indifferent to.
Jeremy/Vicky.
Jeremy/Anna.
Mouth/Anyone.

Last edited by dreamywriter19; 06-16-2011 at 07:00 AM
Old 06-16-2011, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

Gwen Cooper/Life
I tried to like her, really I did but I just cant like her. Everything about her screams Mary Sue, from the way she's such an all powerful gun shooting machine, to the way that every single man (save for Ianto thank goodness) seems to fall in love with her. And Jack even called her empathic at one point! (When she was using the glove on Susie). And she thinks she knows EVERYTHING, even more than Jack who has over 100 years of living on her. And god she never pissed me offa s much as she did in the episodes Meat and End of Days. End of Days she was so devistated over losing Rhys and then when Jack "dies (he comes back), she insists on sitting by his deathbed? ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?! And Meat, the way she yelled at her teammates for not having a life outside of Torchwood just sickened me. I cant take her seriously as a character.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 06-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
Canon couples I can't take anymore (besides the three mentioned above)
Matt/Caroline.
Stefan/Elena.
Damon/Katherine.

Would-be canon couples I don't want to see on my screen.
Elijah/Katherine
Damon/Elena.

Crack!ships I can't take seriously.
Damon/Bonnie. They don't give a damn about each other. They would willingly let the other die to save anyone else.
Elijah/Bonnie. Never even met.
Elijah/Caroline. See above.

I add Klaus/Bonnie and Klaus/Elena He has a harem and Katherine with him, why he would be interested in two teen girls ?
Old 06-16-2011, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videl-Chan (View Post)

I add Klaus/Bonnie and Klaus/Elena He has a harem and Katherine with him, why he would be interested in two teen girls ?
right back atcha. Also, he turned and killed Elena's aunt right in front of her, not to mention killed her. Same goes for what Damon did to Jeremy. I guess I was blinded by the beautiful DE S1 history and caught up in Ian's charisma, but the thing is I love Elena too much to wish someone like that for her.

And the idea of Bonnie/Any vampire is laughable. They'd have to turn her entire personality and values upside down for her to seriously consider dating a vampire.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And the idea of Bonnie/Any vampire is laughable. They'd have to turn her entire personality and values upside down for her to seriously consider dating a vampire.
Even as someone who could care less about Bonnie, I completelly agree. It is gonna be completelly dumb and contrived pairing her with any vampire. Especially Damon.

Elijah/Katherine are quite wrong for each other, IMO. I believe they can work for some time, but not for eternity. Both need different things from life. They do have chemistry, but I just don't see it working. Plus I really think that Katherine/Anyone is wrong, because this girl doesn't know how to behave in a relationship, she is not made for them. That is partly the reason why I can support the idea of Klaus/Katherine - they both are insane ruthless killers, bad ass characters that wouldn't fit into anyone else. Their relationship would be totally unhealthy and twisted and nasty and that is the way they are and the only relationship they can have so it does make sense to me. However, I too much love Klaus and never really liked Katherine so I don't know... But I'll be more than ok if they happen.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessblaze (View Post)
Gwen Cooper/Life
I tried to like her, really I did but I just cant like her. Everything about her screams Mary Sue, from the way she's such an all powerful gun shooting machine, to the way that every single man (save for Ianto thank goodness) seems to fall in love with her. And Jack even called her empathic at one point! (When she was using the glove on Susie). And she thinks she knows EVERYTHING, even more than Jack who has over 100 years of living on her. And god she never pissed me offa s much as she did in the episodes Meat and End of Days. End of Days she was so devistated over losing Rhys and then when Jack "dies (he comes back), she insists on sitting by his deathbed? ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?! And Meat, the way she yelled at her teammates for not having a life outside of Torchwood just sickened me. I cant take her seriously as a character.
Do bad you mentioned you like Jess I would also suggest she hook up with him they jump off a cliff together because I hate Jess as much as you hate Gwen
Old 06-16-2011, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Elijah/Katherine are quite wrong for each other, IMO. I believe they can work for some time, but not for eternity. Both need different things from life. They do have chemistry, but I just don't see it working. Plus I really think that Katherine/Anyone is wrong, because this girl doesn't know how to behave in a relationship, she is not made for them. That is partly the reason why I can support the idea of Klaus/Katherine - they both are insane ruthless killers, bad ass characters that wouldn't fit into anyone else. Their relationship would be totally unhealthy and twisted and nasty and that is the way they are and the only relationship they can have so it does make sense to me. However, I too much love Klaus and never really liked Katherine so I don't know... But I'll be more than ok if they happen.
I think I like it, would be quite unique

Anwyay (didn't try to defend, just that I was reading your comment and it turned out that this line is exactly why I would like them )

So Klaus/Katherine, this makes absolutely no sens (just like Klaus/Elena) he killed all of her family and doesn't even regret it... This will never turn into love

Of course Stefan/Elena: And I do not even want to start with all the reasons why they can't work also, I'm tired of repeating myself (but I will post a long message another day if I feel like it more )
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Anwyay (didn't try to defend, just that I was reading your comment and it turned out that this line is exactly why I would like them )
I think Mary was referring to Klaus/Katherine with that line

Quote:
I agree. Elijah/Katherine make me want to throw my laptop out the window just so I don't have to watch Katherine being all doe eyed with Elijah when she's sleeping with his brother and warming her way into Trevor's heart.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt! The title is just I have an embarrassing addiction to rhymey things, lol. Makes me wanna list every couple/character I hate. But I'm a devoted hater, so I'd probably forget a bunch. Anyway:

trudy/Jay
trudy/Romance

Poor me. You know how I was in love with that one guy who did not return my feelings? Totally makes it justifiable to whine about it while trying to get another guy, saying how those I love always love someone else. Because one guy once not returning my feelings totally implies many guys and always. Well maybe not, but I'll get the guy more easily if I get him to pity me. God knows I have no other qualities to offer. Wait I do. I'm a passive shoulder to cry on who will comfort a guy when he's down, stroking his ego along the way telling him he should not consider himself in the slightest responsible for the mistakes he made. The were very tiny anyway - he merely got himself into being the second in command in an invading military-like formation that enslaved and experimented on people. He really should have been talked out of feeling any sort of guilt about that. I'll also ignore the fact I've been noticing and commenting on his having feelings for my best friend. I might just eventually guilt him into loving or at least staying with me after all. And if not, I'll have another sad tale to tell to the next guy whose pity love I try to gain.
trudy/Life
I usually have a thing for emotional, irrational and/or crazy characters. I also don't tend to hate characters just because they are victimized or weak. But this creature... it's not emotionality and irrationality, it's sheer selfish self-centeredness in an obnoxious form (because for me some characters can pull off self-centeredness in a semi-entertaining/likable way. just take Byronic heroes) and stupidity.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread