Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Couples You Dislike #206: These couples should die in all the fires in all the world.

► No bashing real life people or other shippers
► No baiting and no defending
► Occasionally mentioning your dislike for a character or show/movie/book is okay, but keep the main discussion of this thread to disliking couples
Old 05-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Bringning this from the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy at heart (View Post)
Yeah that is what I feeling too. From the beginning Damon was the one Stefan couldn´t live without, that´s why he turned him. For Damon it´s always Love for a girl. He loves Stefan also, but I really think he loves Elena a little bit more. With Stefan whatever he says I think he could got over a girl and fell in love with someone other girl.
Yes, I had this impression as well. Stefan, no matter what he says, needs Damon desperately. While Damon, even though he cares about Stefan and it is obvious since he saved his life for so many times, first and foremost dedicates himself to a girl he loves. I'd say it's not very good, but then again, the line: "I don't deserve you, but my brother does" speakes volumes: he still cares about his brother and is ready to give up on a girl in his favour. I really wanna see Stefan & Damon bound becoming strong and Elena being single for awhile, so brothers can work out their issues and then no matter what happens and no matter whom Elena is going to chose, brothers' friendship still stays strong.

And this title, to me personally, seems perfect for:

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet

image credit: Rachael, fanpop

Harry/Ginny

image credit: tumblr

Cook/Effy

image credit: fanpop

Bill/Sookie
Stefan/Elena
Angel/Buffy post season 3
Angel/Cordelia romance
Harry/Hermione as more than friends
Wesley/Fred
Wesley/Life
Thomas/Pandora

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 05-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Wesley/Fred
Wesley/Life
It's nice to see that many people here hate this. I remember when I watched Angel I started hating Wesley in S3 and I thought his relationship with Fred was forced and stupid.

I hate the fact that we were "supposed" to root for him and forget about Gunn. Sorry Fred & Gunn were cute and great together while Wesley and Fred was just weird and they had 0 chemistry.
Besides I can't remember exactly how Fred started falling out of love with Gunn and started having feelings for Wesley. I only remember that it was very contrived.

IMO the writers were waaaay too in love with Wesley.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Edward/Bella
Jacob/Bella
Harry/Ginny
Chuck/Blair
Dan/Serena
Finn/Rachel
Will/Emma
Jackie/Fez
Eric/Donna
Bill/Sookie
Ryan/Marissa
Tony/Michelle
Sid/Michelle

Old 05-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Puck/Lauren.
Emily
Old 05-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Stefan/Elena
Stefan/Caroline
Matt/Caroline
Damon/Bonnie

Ew.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videl-Chan (View Post)
Stefan/Elena
Stefan/Caroline
Matt/Caroline
Damon/Bonnie

Ew.
All of them except for SE. I just don't care that much about them.

Love your icon. Klaus
Old 05-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videl-Chan (View Post)
Stefan/Elena
Stefan/Caroline
Matt/Caroline
Damon/Bonnie

Ew.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

my usual 3 OTFS

Will and Elizabeth
Grissom and Sara
Ted and Zoey
Old 05-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormyweather2 (View Post)
Puck/Lauren.
I KNOW RIGHT? like seriously, wtf is that?
Old 05-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
It's nice to see that many people here hate this. I remember when I watched Angel I started hating Wesley in S3 and I thought his relationship with Fred was forced and stupid.

I hate the fact that we were "supposed" to root for him and forget about Gunn. Sorry Fred & Gunn were cute and great together while Wesley and Fred was just weird and they had 0 chemistry.
Besides I can't remember exactly how Fred started falling out of love with Gunn and started having feelings for Wesley. I only remember that it was very contrived.

IMO the writers were waaaay too in love with Wesley.
THIS. Exactly. I hated how writers ALWAYS made it look like Wesley is always right and we HAVE to root for him. And it didn't matter that Fred was in love with Gunn, that she CHOSE Gunn over Wesley, even though she basically knew Wesley had feelings for her. She still chose Gunn. And we where supposed to hate Fred/Gunn only because they stand on a way of Fred/Wes? No, thanks. Seemed like the writers thought that Wesley should always get what he wants and they simply destroyed Fred's relationship with Gunn for nothing. And when exactly did Fred "start" having feelings for Wesley? It just came completely out of left field and looked unbelievably forced. Wesley HAS to get the girl no matter what it takes

I admit, I just generally hated Wesley. I hated how the writers seemed to always be on his side, even when he did bad things (like kidnapping Angel's child). I don't get how he always managed to be forgiven for all the crap he did on series.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 05-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

the title of this thread
Old 05-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Elena&Stefan
Damon&Bonnie
Caroline&Matt
Stefan&Bonnie
Bonnie&Luka

Brooke&Lucas
Peyton&Lucas
Chase&Mia
Millie&Owen
Booke&Owen

Nikita&Michael
Alex&Thom

Dean&Jo
Dean&Cassie
Old 05-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
THIS. Exactly. I hated how writers ALWAYS made it look like Wesley is always right and we HAVE to root for him. And it didn't matter that Fred was in love with Gunn, that she CHOSE Gunn over Wesley, even though she basically knew Wesley had feelings for her. She still chose Gunn. And we where supposed to hate Fred/Gunn only because they stand on a way of Fred/Wes? No, thanks. Seemed like the writers thought that Wesley should always get what he wants and they simply destroyed Fred's relationship with Gunn for nothing. And when exactly did Fred "start" having feelings for Wesley? It just came completely out of left field and looked unbelievably forced. Wesley HAS to get the girl no matter what it takes

I admit, I just generally hated Wesley. I hated how the writers seemed to always be on his side, even when he did bad things (like kidnapping Angel's child). I don't get how he always managed to be forgiven for all the crap he did on series.
I think the writers always thought that the audience would see Fred/Gunn as an obstacle for Fred/Wesley but some people ended up loving Fred/Gunn because it was interesting, they had chemistry and the relationship was lovely.
So out of nowhere Fred fall out of love with Gunn and started having feelings for Wesley. It was very contrived and their scenes ended up being weird and forced. Didn't Wesley get hurt in one episode and Fred was crying and called him my love or something like that? I don't remember exactly.

I never understood why Wesley always got what he wanted and why Angel forgave him. Also it was pretty lame when he came back all bad ass. Seriously

Last edited by ring of fire; 05-08-2011 at 01:08 PM
Old 05-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell to pay (View Post)
I KNOW RIGHT? like seriously, wtf is that?
Can I add Lauren/Life to this too? I just dont like her. At all. She has a bad attitude about everything and the way she treats Puck is horrible. Go away Lauren Zizes.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Closed Thread   Post New Thread