Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Couples You Dislike #173: These pairings make us ROTFL!

Rules:

- No bashing real life people or other shippers
- No baiting and no defending
- Occasionally mentioning your dislike for a character or show/movie/book is okay, but keep the main discussion of this thread to disliking couples
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 11-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Title is awesome! And since it's a new thread:

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Bill/Sookie
Harry/Hermione
Angel/Cordelia
Clark/Lana
Stefan/Elena
Damon/Bonnie
Nate/Serena
Nate/Life
Jenny/Life
Old 11-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

And of course I will start it with

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Harry/Ginny

JUST NO!

Quote:
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet

Harry/Hermione
Angel/Cordelia

Stefan/Elena
ITA!

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 11-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread bb .

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Finn/Rachel
Stefan/Elena
Bill/Sookie
movie!Edward/Bella
Harry/Ginny
Harry/Hermione as anything more than friends

Old 11-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Clark/Lois
Lorelai/Christopher
Harry/Ginny
Snape/Lily
Edward/Bella
Will/Emma
Finn/Rachel
Duncan/Veronica
Piz/Veronica
Dan/Serena
Jackie/Fez
Leonard/Penny
Fred/anyone
Kate/anyone
Bella/anyone
Will Schuester/Existence
Old 11-27-2010, 12:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Lol new thread.

Every cross-gen pairing in HP/Life

And Glee writers you couldn't come up with a pairing I really really like but you came up with something I really really hate: Sam/Quinn. The prev episode he was all ~random propose~ and then she was, Lol random much? After a few hours she comes and says Look I'm weariiingg the ring!

WTF.

Mary ikr?

Lost wasn't gonna be happy till they randomly showed every new damn character's ~life and troubles~ Lost, why so interesting? How about you show something about the Losties?
Old 11-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bill/Sookie

-I'm just now watching S3...and good freakin lord. Can Sookie be anymore pathetic where Bill is concerned? It's disgusting...I want Book!Sookie to make an appearance...
Old 11-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT bb

Quote:
Every cross-gen pairing in HP/Life

And Glee writers you couldn't come up with a pairing I really really like but you came up with something I really really hate: Sam/Quinn. The prev episode he was all ~random propose~ and then she was, Lol random much? After a few hours she comes and says Look I'm weariiingg the ring!

WTF.

Mary ikr?

Lost wasn't gonna be happy till they randomly showed every new damn character's ~life and troubles~ Lost, why so interesting? How about you show something about the Losties?
Everything you say

Twilight couples
OTH couples
GG couples
Finn/Rachel
Sam/Quinn
Buffy/Spike
Buffy/Riley
Willow/Kennedy
Sawyer/Juliet
Jack/Juliet
Ben/Juliet
Daniel/Charlotte etc
Old 11-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

You're all welcome.

From the previous thread:

Quote:
They ruined Juliet. She was my favorite female character in S3. She owned everybody. Then S4 came along and I saw where they going with her. Triangle City. She was so much better than that. They turned every female on this show into romantic fodder. That was their only purpose. Romance and babies.
Yes! That was so ridiculous. Juliet was a great character once but they had to screw her over for the sake of a new triangle/quadrangle/whatever. She ended up just like every other female character on this show, shadowed by 'her man'. & it's really hysterical how apparently Sawyer LaFleur meant more to her than her sister and nephew.

Quote:
Daniel and Charlotte was another sht pairing. If you can even call them that. Just like Hurley/Libby who had, like, four scenes together before she was killed off and somehow that makes them soulmates. And don't even get me started on Sayid/Shannon.
This!! Isn't it funny that these pairings that had close to zero build-up or convincing storyline were all over the finale? lmfao forever. Sorry writers, I didn't give a fck about D/C or H/L. They never even happened in the first place! The guys had a crush on the girls. It might have evolved into something but the girls died before it happened. Yeah, so sad but.. THAT WAS IT. Not the greatest love story of all time, not the most important characters of the series.

And to say Shannon was Sayid's 'true love' is just as ridiculous as the shinning cave storyline. Also, Boone being #1 Shayid fangirl? Yeah alright! lmao

Maybe the deal with the post death thing is that they all had amnesia even after the 'flashes of memory'. How else can anyone explain Desmond and Penny not including their kid in the church reunion? Or you know, Helen not being there for Locke. Sun and Jin being all happy and sunshine when their kid grew up without her parents. Juliet not remembering that she was second best for Sawyer and that she had a family she loved very much out there. Kate forgetting her very best friend and the fact that before dying she and Jack had a thousand chances of being together but she never wanted to and left him to die alone on the island. etc...

Basically:
Jack/Life
Lost writers/Writing female characters
Lost seasons 4, 5 & 6/Existence
Random & useless lost characters/Life
Jack/Kate
LaFleur/Juliet
Charlotte/Daniel
Sayid/Shannon
Hurley/Libby
Nikki/Paulo
Richard/Isabella
(lmao random much?? )
Old 11-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

As I absolutely love the thread title, I wanna write down here couples that really make me ROTFL:

Harry/Ginny
Jacob/Nessie
Twilight/Life
Sawyer/Juliet
Connor/Cordy
Wesley/Fred
Wesley/Lilah
Cook/Effy
Thomas/Pandora

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 11-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysummers (View Post)
You're all welcome.

From the previous thread:

Yes! That was so ridiculous. Juliet was a great character once but they had to screw her over for the sake of a new triangle/quadrangle/whatever. She ended up just like every other female character on this show, shadowed by 'her man'. & it's really hysterical how apparently Sawyer LaFleur meant more to her than her sister and nephew.

This!! Isn't it funny that these pairings that had close to zero build-up or convincing storyline were all over the finale? lmfao forever. Sorry writers, I didn't give a fck about D/C or H/L. They never even happened in the first place! The guys had a crush on the girls. It might have evolved into something but the girls died before it happened. Yeah, so sad but.. THAT WAS IT. Not the greatest love story of all time, not the most important characters of the series.

And to say Shannon was Sayid's 'true love' is just as ridiculous as the shinning cave storyline. Also, Boone being #1 Shayid fangirl? Yeah alright! lmao

Maybe the deal with the post death thing is that they all had amnesia even after the 'flashes of memory'. How else can anyone explain Desmond and Penny not including their kid in the church reunion? Or you know, Helen not being there for Locke. Sun and Jin being all happy and sunshine when their kid grew up without her parents. Juliet not remembering that she was second best for Sawyer and that she had a family she loved very much out there. Kate forgetting her very best friend and the fact that before dying she and Jack had a thousand chances of being together but she never wanted to and left him to die alone on the island. etc...

Basically:
Jack/Life
Lost writers/Writing female characters
Lost seasons 4, 5 & 6/Existence
Random & useless lost characters/Life
Jack/Kate
LaFleur/Juliet
Charlotte/Daniel
Sayid/Shannon
Hurley/Libby
Nikki/Paulo
Richard/Isabella
(lmao random much?? )
Agreed with everything you said, I can't even I just had to quote everything
Old 11-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Bonnie and Jeremy
Damon and Elena - as more than friends
Ron and Hermione
Harry and Ginny
Gabrielle and Xena
Nate + ANYONE
Finn and Rachel
Artie and Tina
Clark and Lana
Chloe and Jimmy
Chloe and Oliver

Old 11-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
As I absolutely love the thread title, I wanna write down here couples that really make me ROTFL:

Jacob/Nessie
Twilight/Life
Sawyer/Juliet
Connor/Cordy
Wesley/Fred
Wesley/Lilah
Cook/Effy
Thomas/Pandora

SO. MUCH. WORD
Old 11-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Agreed with everything you said, I can't even I just had to quote everything
Thanks bb.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
It amuses me when I hear that Kate chose Jack. She did? When? She left him there to die and escaped the island with Sawyer and Claire.
So true! I mean if this is the man you freaking love too much, you wouldn't leave him even if he asked to, coz she had other options to get claire into that plane, the only way wasn't just to leave Jack behind and get the hell out not even looking back or smtg... Endgame and soulmates much!
But yeah she still choosed him after that right? but when!? in the freaking after life! it seems that she must have felt so guilty for leaving him behind in life which is btw more important! poor jacko so the whole choice thing was on purgatory where we don't even know where the hell those supposedly "endgames" came from, plus that whole church thing was such a joke really! That ruined the whole show.

In addition to the epic fail that jate is i'll add:
Sawyer/juliet: do i ever have to say anything about them?!
Stefan/elena: Boring like hell!
Jack/ juliet: never got them together and these two characters never were good at relationships ...
It will be
worth it...
icon tumblr

Last edited by skater_souny; 11-27-2010 at 01:08 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread