Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Couples You Dislike #133: You think waterboarding is hard? Try living with these couples! That's hard.

Don't bait. Don't bash posters. Continue
Old 04-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the title!

Ryan/Marissa
Nate/Serena

Old 04-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ryan/Marissa
I never got their appeal - it could be that I hated Marissa with an unholy passion though. Never have I been so glad to see somebody killed off - and then they gave us cute Taylor/Ryan in S4 to make up for all the misery
Old 04-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Marissa had her moments, but for the most part, I find her so annoying.

I wasn't a fan of Ryan/Taylor, though.

Marissa is a lot like Nate for me. I mean, I hate Nate 100 times more than I dislike Marissa, but I can enjoy both of them when they're with the other three. Seth/Summer/Ryan/Marissa and Chuck/Blair/Serena/Nate. I enjoy their friendships, but I'm just not a huge fan of them individually. Idk.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Chloe/Oliver - I watched the episode 9x17, and I found just ridiculous. Zero chemistry, their relationship is going to kill the show... And at this rate there, they have a baby before the season finale. Fail love story.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

this title is the greatest thing KNOWN TO MAN. it's to awesome for these shippings.

dean/useless stupid angel who doesn't know what love is I LEGITLY DON'T THINK THERE ARE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW I MUCH I LOATHE THIS SHIPPING. IT MAKES NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER. IT'S RAPE OF JIMMY'S ALIVE BODY. OH AND CASTIEL DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS. HE'S NOT GOING TO ~MAGICALLY FIGURE IT OUT. HE'S AN ANGEL OF THE LORD. THEY DON'T DO SEX OR ROMANCE OR LOVE. DID I MENTION IT'D BE A FAVORITE CHARACTER BEING A RAPIST? YEAH. NO and don't get me STARTED on the spoiler/spoiler clip.

castiel/life HE DOES NOTHING BUT SHOW UP FOR FIVE SECS TO GIVE MISHA HIS 176 EPISODES. END THE MISERY ALREADY.

puck/quinn - seriously, this couple is only a couple because quinn has a bun in the oven, if she didn't than puck wouldn't give a rats arse about her. hell he doesn't care about her now, all he wants to do is be a good father to his child, he doesn't actually want to be with quinn. he doesn't want to be with anybody, dude's a whore. a lovable one, but a whore. UGH, please let this 'relationship' end quickly

finn/rachel
sam/ruby
ruby/life
brooke/lucas
brooke/julian
brooke/chase
lucas/lindsey
sawyer/kate/jack
sawyer/juliet
wendell/angela
roxy/angela
booth/cam
booth/spoiler
jeff/britta
shawn/abigail
edward/bella
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 04-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Chuck/Blair
Dan/Vanessa
Nate/Serena
Carter/Serena

Old 04-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღmaybe this time (View Post)
puck/quinn - seriously, this couple is only a couple because quinn has a bun in the oven, if she didn't than puck wouldn't give a rats arse about her. hell he doesn't care about her now, all he wants to do is be a good father to his child, he doesn't actually want to be with quinn. he doesn't want to be with anybody, dude's a whore. a lovable one, but a whore. UGH, please let this 'relationship' end quickly
SERIOUSLY. I can get Puck/Quinn if I squint really hard and forget about Puck/Rachel, but otherwise, it just seems sort of bland, cliched, etc.

I don't normally hate Chuck/Blair, and they might be redeemed in tonight's episode, but... right now, I HATE them. I can't see how the writers are going to redeem this couple.

For couples I actually hate, Dan/Blair. Matt/Elena. Nate/Jenny.

Oh, by the way: THIS TITLE IS EPIC EVERLASTING WIN. And perfect considering Glee's return TOMORROW. In TWENTY-SIX HOURS!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Nate/Jenny - I can't ship any couple that involves one of them scheming to break up a relationship. Especially when the schemer just happens to be the whiny annoying step-sister of the girl that the guy's dating.

IDK wtf happened to Jenny since S2 but jfc, she irritates the hell out of me these days.

Lucas/Peyton - I DON'T SHIP CHEATERS. Esp ones with no chemistry, pretty much to blame for ruining a good thing, are all about "FIXING" each other and have a tendency to act like immature brats when in the same room together and make other people's lives miserable.

Oh, wait, that reminds me of two other pairings! Jack/Kate and Jacob/Bella.

And I'll add Dan/Serena and Nate/Blair in here too, just because.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
Nate/Jenny - I can't ship any couple that involves one of them scheming to break up a relationship. Especially when the schemer just happens to be the whiny annoying step-sister of the girl that the guy's dating.

IDK wtf happened to Jenny since S2 but jfc, she irritates the hell out of me these days.
:
IKR?! Jenny is a bratty, rotten little girl and I can find NOTHING redeemable in her character AT ALL. I want her to go... I don't know, DIE IN A HOLE or something or get shipped off to boarding school somehow. Just GET OFF MY SCREEN. And stop interfering with Nate/Serena, which is one of the only redeemable parts of the show these days!

I second Jacob/Bella. Ugh, talk about gross.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaHogan (View Post)
IKR?! Jenny is a bratty, rotten little girl and I can find NOTHING redeemable in her character AT ALL. I want her to go... I don't know, DIE IN A HOLE or something or get shipped off to boarding school somehow. Just GET OFF MY SCREEN. And stop interfering with Nate/Serena, which is one of the only redeemable parts of the show these days!
IA completely NS is pretty much the only thing keeping me entertained on GG these days. The writers f-k up everything else so it seems. So why use an underage selfish brat to manipulate Nate's brotherly protectiveness simply to create UNNECESSARY drama for the couple is anyone's guess

Quote:
I second Jacob/Bella. Ugh, talk about gross.
Huh, the couple-that-never-was It seriously ruined Eclipse for me the characters had NO chemistry together that way. It was just a stupid plot device to expand Jacob's character, and all it ended up doing was ruining him and making Bella look like a cruel manipulator (when in fact HE did the manipulating, but apparently bc of his age, he gets a free pass for sexual assault and trying to steal someone's fiancee )
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Supreme Fan

So much word to the Jenny hate! I used to like her back in season 2 but I just hate the person she's become. She is totally a bratty little girl.
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 04-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Marissa is a lot like Nate for me. I mean, I hate Nate 100 times more than I dislike Marissa, but I can enjoy both of them when they're with the other three. Seth/Summer/Ryan/Marissa and Chuck/Blair/Serena/Nate. I enjoy their friendships, but I'm just not a huge fan of them individually. Idk.
There's always one that ruins a TV show for me, and for the OC it was Marissa I couldn't even stand her when she was with the others, I mostly just wanted her to die.. and then she did and it was the best TV moment ever
Old 04-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurababora (View Post)
So much word to the Jenny hate! I used to like her back in season 2 but I just hate the person she's become. She is totally a bratty little girl.
and I was actually open to the idea of NJ then, too. But taking into account how Nate just blew her off (for another girl he dumped) and the circumstances THIS season esp with this change in Jenny, I'm not at all interested in them anymore. Jenny's becoming one of those typical characters who plots to screw up other people's happiness because she can't find her own.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurababora (View Post)
The only time I enjoyed Jenny was in season 1. At least in season 1 she was sweet and kind. Season 2 Jenny was okay, but then she just started getting brattier and brattier as the show went on. I could stand Nate/Jenny back then, but now she's just a manipulative brat who doesn't really deserve anything.

I want my sweet season 1 Little J back, darn it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread