Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Couples You Dislike #123: Where's the Pepto-Bismol? 'Cause these couples make us want to puke!

No bashing actors or shippers.

No baiting.

Play nice!
Old 02-26-2010, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

I always play nice.

Random Hate:

Leonard/Penny
Jo/Bhaer
Faith/Anyone.
Xander/Anyone
but maybe Anya.
Robin/Don.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 02-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course you do.

Nate/Anyone!

Though, I do like the idea of Nate/Killer Whale from Orlando SeaWorld.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

I'm a Nate/Herpes girl myself.

(I still like NS, but come on, the boy's true soulmate is totally herpes. )

Angela; tumblr;
Old 02-26-2010, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nate/Herpes would be such a romantic couple!

Old 02-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't watch GG any more but it must be really hard to ship Nate with anyone considering how he switched partners in season 2.

Also: I think it's rather impossible to not talk about the characters if we talk about a couple we don't like. Often it's because we don't like a character or their action.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Booth/Cam.
Angela/Roxy.
Angela/Wendel.
Xander/Cordy.
Willow/Kennedy.
Willow/Xander.
Angel/Buffy(season 3)
without you for as long as I have.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think it's rather impossible to not talk about the characters if we talk about a couple we don't like. Often it's because we don't like a character or their action.
Agreed. I mean, I know some people can really detest a couple if they find them boring or just have no chemistry, but for me I personally have to hate the actions of the couple. And that usually involves one of the characters.

GG is much better this season. Less OMFG moments.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 02-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I don't like Dan/Serena because they're boring and so annoying, but I also don't like them because I hate Dan.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

I would not like DS because they're boring, but I wouldn't despise them if they didn't completely ruin S' character. And by that I mean, Dan ruins the awesomeness of Serena van der Woodsen.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 02-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

I didn't mind Dan and Serena at first but the show made Dan a lot less edgy in the show than in the books so I found him a bit of a turn off. And they were constantly shown as the "it" couple on the show, it got a bit irritating. And oh yes Serena's character was so different with him. I love her away from him and oddly enough enjoy their interaction as siblings

Nate/Death is all I can hope for. Poor Chase he's so pretty but ugh, Nate!

My usual:
-Cook/Effy
-Jack/Kate
-Sawyer/Juliet
-Annie/Anyone
-Joey/Anyone
-Buffy/Spike
-Xander/Anya
Old 02-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great title Pepto Bismol is what I need when I watch:

House/Cameron
Grissom/Catherine
Christopher/Lorelai
Joey/Rachel
Puck/Rachel
Carter/Abby
Ryan/Marissa
Edward/Bella
Harry/Ginny

Old 02-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ephram/Madison (Everwood): I'm currently rewatching season 2 and I've forgotten how much I genuinely hate this pairing for over a dozen reasons. I'll start with the age difference, I admit that a four year difference is no big deal if both people in the relationship are in their twenties or above but Ephram was sixteen. A young, idiotic, naive sixteen year old boy and Madison was a girl in college. They may have well as lived on different plants with their vast differences in levels of maturity. All of their fights in the beginning were about Ephrams immaturity; He convinced her to go to a wrestling match just to show her off to his friends, he got drunk at one of her bands gigs and proceeded to fight with another band member, He drove all night to see her the night before playing in an important competition just to turn around and leave when he discovered that she was actually able to exisist without him. *shakes head* Don't get me wrong I actually like Ephram is a lot more than I can say about Madison. This girl was older than the naive, horny school boy. She knew that their relationship would never go anywhere...for God's sake the boy was jailbait when they had sex for the first time. And yet she stupidly went forward with it all anyway as if she had no control over the situation. She was Ephram's little sister's baby-sister she should have been in control of her "feelings" at all times an dshould have kept them professional seeing as how she was an employee in the Brown household. Also it always pissed me off how she would was ashamed of Ephram in the beggining. If she had enough common sense to be ashamed of their relationship you would think that she would have enough common sense to end the entire thing. And then there's the big issue, the baby. The fact that the writers gave these two kid still makes my stomach churn at times. But the fact that Madison signed Ephrams rights to the boy away before even telling him that she was pregant is downright disguisting. Yes I realiize that Andy, Ephrams father played a huge role in this, sending Madison away when he found out that she was pregant but Madison was the one that decided to unburn her soul and tell Ephram the truth on the day of his Jullard auditon. She was the one that listed the baby's father unknown on the birth certificate and gave the baby up for adoption without ever once coming to talk to Ephram which really just highlights the main issue with this pairing. Madison always saw Ephram as a kid....and she dated/slept with him anyway.

Eric/Donna (That 70s Show): One of my main issues with this couple was how it was always promoted that Eric was oh-so-lucky to have Donna. Screw that! Donna should have been counting her lucky stars that she had Eric. I never saw what was so amazing about Donna in the first place.

Elizabeth/anyone (General Hospital): At this point the woman should just gather all of her children by different daddies and go live on a island where she can't get knocked up or cheat again. Because Lord knows this woman likes to cheat and get knocked up....

Bree/Orson (DH): I'll admit that this couple didn't annoy me in the beginning but after everything they have been through (the blackmail, the affair) its pathetic that they are being put back together based on a dream that Bree had.

Lucas/Peyton: ANother God-awful couple that got together based on a dream. Are you listening writers? Dreams do not make instantly epic couples.....Especially when said couple has to run over the hearts of people that they claim to love in order to be together. Cheating is not epic. It is not meant to be or soulmates in the making. It's pathetic and wrong but hey, what do I know....
Old 02-26-2010, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Leonard & Penny.

I haven't seen this much awkwardness since George & Izzie.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not a fan of Leonard/Penny either, I find them boring
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top