Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Couples You Dislike #105: and boy, do we dislike them.

Thread Rules

1. No defending of your couple. This thread is here to discuss why you don't like/care for a certain couple. Not why you should like my couple. Its ok to say hey you disagree with them, but don't take it out of line.

2. NO Bashing on each other.

3. Try not to come on just to egg someone on. (example: Say a poster just came on to say why they didn't like Dick and Jane, a fellow posters sees that, who likes Dick and Jane, and decides to come on and say how they really liked Dick with Jane and hated Dick with Lucy). This rule kind of falls under the first one but I've seen it where some just come on and keep putting the same couple over and over because they see a few talking bad about their couple. We don't want any small shipper wars started on here. Jen and I let this thread go through so you guys do have a place to vent off steam since we don't allow any anti threads.

Carry on!

Last edited by heartlines; 12-22-2009 at 09:41 AM
Old 12-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL, truth in title.

Current Dislikes:
Dan/Serena - They are basically related now, and always bring each other down when in a relationship
Nate/Jenny - They never interact, and he treats her like a little sister unless he's making out with her.
Damon/Elena - He's in love with Katherine, not Elena. And, yeah, he's a murderer.
Damon/Caroline - Abusive relationship, plain and simple. I don't care how much chemistry they have.
Rachel/Puck - The fan outcry has been so huge that I'll probably have to get used to it. But they came out of nowhere and went nowhere.
Betty/Matt - I'm just selfish and want some Betty/Daniel before the show's inevitable demise.
Hilda/Bobby - I feel like he's just a Santos replacement. Plus, he gives me nightmare flashbacks to Jesse on Roswell.
Paul/Echo - It's not okay that he was so obsessed with a woman he never met, and that she fell in love with him while he was her handler.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure if I can buy Echo being in love with Paul.

Arthur/Gwen: Boring, no buildup.
Gwen Cooper/Anyone but death
Snape/Lily: Just because. I'll never stop disliking these two.
Oh Lord have you walked away? Have you walked away from me?
///Icon///
Old 12-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikaDawson (View Post)
Arthur/Gwen: Boring, no buildup.
I second this
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Old 12-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
Damon/Elena - He's in love with Katherine, not Elena. And, yeah, he's a murderer.
Damon/Caroline - Abusive relationship, plain and simple. I don't care how much chemistry they have.
me you. so.much.word.

I always say you don't ship anyone with Damon unless you have a death wish for that person!

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 12-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nate/Jenny - They never interact, and he treats her like a little sister unless he's making out with her.
Rachel/Puck - The fan outcry has been so huge that I'll probably have to get used to it. But they came out of nowhere and went nowhere.
I have to agree with these. Nate/Jenny is SO creepy. It's almost like making out with your older brother and enjoying it. I think someone needs to call Chris Hansen, and pronto. And the fact that Jenny is going to try to interfere with Nate/Serena annoys the crap out of me (and I don't even like NS). Nate and Jenny have only interacted ONCE this season, if I'm remembering correctly. Why bounce back to them now?

And Rachel/Puck? I DON'T GET THE HYPE. Honestly. It was ONE episode, and I just don't understand what's so appealing.
"You want to make out?"
"...Sure."
Yeah. That's true love right there. Totally.
And the fact that they both acknowledged that they were basically using each other as substitutes does not equate to some ~epic love.
fanfiction|livejournal|tumblr
♥Cass|icon by me
Old 12-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

agree with Nate/Jenny and Puck/Rachel

Also, Lucas/Peyton
Old 12-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, Arquellania. Rachel/Puck was a detour to forget about their feelings for other people. I understand that they have chemistry and I agree, I just want to see where the couples that have been set up go, you know?
I mean, okay, if Finn/Rachel try a relationship and it works out disastrously - then great! Onto Puck/Rachel. Glee would then be as incestuous as GG, lol, but I don't care. All I ask is that I get to see how the original pairings play out first.

And, ugh, Nate/Jenny. You are right - they interacted once. But last season, they had no interaction before the episode where they made out. It was retarded!
I'm sure Jenny will just be high on some drugs and then jump all over Nate. The question is whether Nate has developed enough as a human being to not reciprocate. If he hooks up with Jenny while supposedly in love with Serena, I am done with him forever.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lucas & Peyton
Lucas & Peyton
Lucas & Peyton
and Lucas & Peyton
Old 12-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Nate/Jenny

Quote:
They never interact, and he treats her like a little sister unless he's making out with her.
agreed, besides Jenny pretty puch represent what Nate didn´t like from Blair, why go there again , and to add that I do not feel chem between the actors, which makes the scene paintful to watch.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yuck - agree on Jenny being like Blair. Although, now she's ... something way worse, lol. I get that Nate might want to save her, but can he do that without sticking his tongue down her throat?
Old 12-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yuck - agree on Jenny being like Blair. Although, now she's ... something way worse, lol. I get that Nate might want to save her, but can he do that without sticking his tongue down her throat?
LOL. Sticking his tongue down girls throats is how Nate "helps" women. It's too bad by becoming involved with them he actually makes them a billion times worse. Nate's fail is contagious!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmodel (View Post)
Lucas & Peyton
Lucas & Peyton
Lucas & Peyton
and Lucas & Peyton
I hear this and raise you

Lucas and Peyton
Lucas and Peyton
Pucas
Pucas
Pucas
Lucas and Peyton

On second thought, that'd be the worst pot ever.

was holy ground
Old 12-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
LOL. Sticking his tongue down girls throats is how Nate "helps" women. It's too bad by becoming involved with them he actually makes them a billion times worse. Nate's fail is contagious!
I'm just glad Serena's been rejecting him, haha. If I have to watch her pine for him while he blithely moves from her to Jenny or something, I will scream.

I hated him so much in season 2, just completely ignoring everyone else's feelings to serve the agenda of his penis. He's been so much better this season, but I keep waiting for them to ruin it.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arquellania (View Post)
I

And Rachel/Puck? I DON'T GET THE HYPE. Honestly. It was ONE episode, and I just don't understand what's so appealing.
"You want to make out?"
"...Sure."
Yeah. That's true love right there. Totally.
And the fact that they both acknowledged that they were basically using each other as substitutes does not equate to some ~epic love.
this

also..

jack/kate Jack, just die already (im waiting impatiently for the lost finale )
sawyer/juliet HORRIBLE.disgusting. juliet destroyed the best character on lost...SAWYER. Now that she's dead, you hear..D-E-A-D, my real sawyer can come back
lucas/peyton WHY SO FORCED?
gwen/arthur CHEESY,BORING,FORCED,NO CHEMISTRY and i can go continue...
Beel&Sookie|Stefan&Elena|Edward&Bella oh jesus christ they couldn't be more horrible. those couples are a joke. The boys suck balls, and the girls....oh man with them they suck too.Exception to bella coz she sucks with or without edward.
all GG couples GG is a joke right now..therefore im not surprise about the fail of these couples.
Naomi/Emily OMG i dunno how will survive to s4.They couldn't be more horrible if they try. I swear this is the worst couple skins writers ever created and I don't understad the appeal f it. its because it's a lesbian couple? woooow. so awesome not... there are gay/lesbian couples better written and with better chemistry then these two girls.Not to mention emily sucks and destroys naomi's awesomeness.