Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Couples You Dislike #101: We have a 101 (or more) reasons why we dislike / hate these couples.

Post away on the couples that make you go ...

Thread Rules
1. No defending of your couple. This thread is here to discuss why you don't like/care for a certain couple. Not why you should like my couple. Its ok to say hey you disagree with them, but don't take it out of line.
2. NO Bashing on each other.
3. Try not to come on just to egg someone on. (example: Say a poster just came on to say why they didn't like Dick and Jane, a fellow posters sees that, who likes Dick and Jane, and decides to come on and say how they really liked Dick with Jane and hated Dick with Lucy). This rule kind of falls under the first one but I've seen it where some just come on and keep putting the same couple over and over because they see a few talking bad about their couple. I don't want any small shipper wars started on here. Jen and I let this thread go through so you guys do have a place to vent off steam since we don't allow any anti threads.

God, I love this GIF.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by BleedingBlue; 12-01-2009 at 09:58 PM
Old 12-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love the Winchesters. But sadly I don't remember that moment.

Freddie/Effy: I just read someone's comment somewhere that Effy always looks like she's in pain when she's having sex or any kind of interaction with Freddie. So true.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

This is a cap of Effy having sex with Cook in 308. Here face was like this the ENTIRE time.

Which is why I never buy into the whole, Cook and Effy have fun together and have hot sex. Yup... real hot.

PS. It was not intentional to post this right after the FE post. It's not in response to that at all.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Lucas and Peyton
Brooke and Julian
Damon and Elena

was holy ground
Old 12-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Serena/Tripp!! UGH. No no NO!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by three little birds (View Post)
Serena/Tripp!! UGH. No no NO!
At this point, I could go on for days about S/Tripp. An impending divorce doesn't make a relationship okay. Especially since Tripp was emotionally cheating on Maureen long before he found out about what she did and just used that as his rationalization to be with Serena.
fanfiction|livejournal|tumblr
♥Cass|icon by me
Old 12-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
PS. It was not intentional to post this right after the FE post. It's not in response to that at all.
Well I beg to differ seeing as you are comparing the faces Effy makes while having sex. It looks like it's in exact response to the post before yours.

This thread needs Nate/Jenny hate!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well I beg to differ seeing as you are comparing the faces Effy makes while having sex. It looks like it's in exact response to the post before yours.
I actually waited a good ten minutes to post so that it wouldn't be right after but no one else posted. If you look at any of my post you would know that I reference that scene frequently when I mention CE in this thread. If I wanted to respond to every post I disagreed with I would. The fact is I can handle hearing people dislike a couple I do like. That is NOT an issue with me. But I'm aloud to post my opinion as well. I have NEVER been disrespectful to anyone on this board or this thread and I would never try to be. Which is the exact reason I looked at my post before posting and added the note at the end. If you have a problem with my opinion then fine. But do not assume to know why I post something.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arquellania (View Post)
At this point, I could go on for days about S/Tripp. An impending divorce doesn't make a relationship okay. Especially since Tripp was emotionally cheating on Maureen long before he found out about what she did and just used that as his rationalization to be with Serena.
I agree, emotional cheating was going on way before Tripp found out about what Maureen did.

Ok this is me everytime I have to see Nikolas and Elizabeth : Seriously I have been behind on my GH episodes but my dvr has them all taped. Right now I am watching thursdays episode (11-19, yeah I am about 8 episodes behind) and it is making me so sad watching all these nice scenes with Lucky and Elizabeth because In the back of my mind I am thinking of the cheating from Nikolas and Liz.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Mask (View Post)
That it does. I never got the whole Nate/Jenny thing. In Season 1, yeah, but in Season 2, it was just creepy. Like, "I'm going to be all big brother-y and protective of you...AND NOW, let's make out!" It was a bit frightening and Chris Hansen worthy.
fanfiction|livejournal|tumblr
♥Cass|icon by me
Old 12-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
it is making me so sad watching all these nice scenes with Lucky and Elizabeth because In the back of my mind I am thinking of the cheating from Nikolas and Liz.
I know right? Lucky is getting played for a fool AGAIN. New actor same old story. I hate it.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Mask (View Post)

it really does. they are awfull
Old 12-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I actually waited a good ten minutes to post so that it wouldn't be right after but no one else posted.
I'm not looking to pick a fight, but it seems sensible that you could've just waited until we were on the next page and mentioned a different couple or something. Or even just mentioned a different aspect of CE's relationship that you don't like.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not looking to pick a fight, but it seems sensible that you could've just waited until we were on the next page and mentioned a different couple or something. Or even just mentioned a different aspect of CE's relationship that you don't like.
I had to leave and get off line. I couldn't continue to wait for someone else to post. I already had my post written TBH and didn't really read yours until right before I was posting. After I read it I added the part at the end. But I didn't try and defend FE or anything and I really didn't say anything that bad (especially in comparison to some of the posts on this thread) so I didn't think it would be a big deal. Again, I talk about that scene ALL the time when I am posting my dislike for CE. It's really not unusual for me to post about that. And I'm sorry if you thought it was a direct response but it honestly wasn't in any way.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Isn't there a rule that opposite ships can't even be posted until the next page? I'm not bringing this up because of the posts on this page but just in general since I know this occurred a lot in the previous threads. I remember that rule being in the OP too
Closed Thread   Post New Thread