Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2004, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rainstorm18

The Ross and Rachel video was Great! The Spike video I think is the best you have made.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-20-2004, 09:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey. How come I haven't been over here before, I ask you?

Anyway. I have a few videos to share if anyone wants to see them. This is pretty much it, but I'm fairy proud my paltry offering, so I hope everyone likes them (some have been posted before in other places)

*Dawson and Joey I'm actually more of a Pacey and Joey shipper but this was the couple that got me watching the show in the first place and this video is about that first season of magic.
One Small Year

*Willow and Oz When these two were around, they sort of embodied everything I ever wanted out of love. It tore me up when they split up but I still think of them fondly.
A Sorta Fairy Tale

*Max and Lorelai I'm a screaming Java Junkie right now but, I really did like Max and Lorelai when I first watched them on DVD. I thought they were really cute and had great chemistry. I made a website...it's still up...for now.

High Places

Out of My Head
Old 09-20-2004, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cute vids.

Sasha
Old 09-21-2004, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jamie Bee- aww thank you!

Ender's_Jane- Wow! I really enjoyed your videos especially the Oz and Willow one Great work!
My LJ
Old 09-22-2004, 01:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Wow...the willow/oz video. I was so obsessed with them...they were the only reason I watched buffy. Fantastic video, I've missed them.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Awww. Thanks everyone. I'm glad everybody liked the Willow and Oz video. I think that one was my favorite, too.
I loved those two. They were so adorable. How heartbreaking is that moment when Willow says though great heartwrenching sobs, "Don't you love me?"
*Sniff*
Old 09-23-2004, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh I know! and then Oz in return says " my whole life, Ive never loved anything else"
My LJ
Old 09-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Does anybody remember this message board that used to be out there, for Willow and Oz called "We Make Our Own Fun" (or something to that effect)?
I have this vague memory of that being the first ever message board I ever posted on regularly. I was so crushed when it shut down--pretty much after Oz left the show. What a disappointing day.

Anyone remember that?
Old 09-23-2004, 05:07 PM
Supreme Fan

I remember that...*sigh* the good old days. The writers totally ruined willow/oz. I was so pissed, I stopped watching after he left.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think I know what board your talking about, I have been on alot and yeah if there was no Spike/Xander/or Andrew on the show I would of probably of given up myself.
My LJ
Old 09-24-2004, 04:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I just found this thread and I must say I'm falling in with it!

To all video makers: Keep up the great work

ღ Lucky & Liz Fan ALWAYS--permanent lock ღ
Christina is
Old 09-27-2004, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Im glad you like this thread

I posted a few new videos of Lex/Lana music videos if anyone is interesting in watching them

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/music18/jenny/
My LJ
Old 09-27-2004, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't watch that show, but I have a few friends that do. I'll forward them your site.

Sasha
Old 09-27-2004, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sasha- Thanks

Ender's_Jane- You got PMed
My LJ
Old 09-27-2004, 05:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

You've been PMed back, Rainstorm 18. BTW--love your icon!