Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Total Fan

Couples of the Moment #99: "'Cause I don't ever want to miss, being here with you like this" <3

No bashing couples/characters/actresses, please. This is a thread to share the LOVE.

Feel free to squee away!

My loves atm:

Buffy/Angel
Ephram/Amy
Landry/Jess
(Friday Night Lights)
Raylan/Winona and Raylan/Ava (Justified)
Lost finale/life - yes, still.

Last edited by blue_skiess; 05-28-2010 at 09:23 AM
Old 05-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Richard/Kahlan
I love this couple. Bridget and Craig bring such a connection to them and a chemistry. Even though I refuse to believe the show is over, if it as I can live with the finale. I'm so glad that Richard finally figured it out, I've been waiting all season for it. And they were perfect. When she killed him So much emotion and just seeing them at the end, truly happy for the first time, makes my shipper heart swell

Sayid/Shannon
I got into Lost late (during S3) and caught up on the first 2 seasons on DVD. I had no idea that I would love this couple so much. And for some reason I didn't know she died, so when I saw the episode I was crushed, my Lost OTP was shattered. While everyone else was trying to figure out their side of the triangle, I was devastated inside because they gave them such a perfect episode and then killed her at the end of it. And then I was heartbroken for the rest of the show, secretly waiting for any small mention of Shannon, though never expecting anything. I had given up all hope until this new season. I waited 3 seasons for this and it was totally worth it.

And I'll give a shout out to all Lost ending couples. I know that people will say it's contrived or what not because everyone was happy, but for me Lost spent 6 seasons breaking my heart again and again by killing all my favorite characters, so I say it was owed that everyone got to be happy
Charlie/Claire
Desmond/Penny
Jin/Sun
Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Juliet
Ria
Old 05-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Kate&Jack

Old 05-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Doctor/Rose
Phoebe/Cole
Old 05-28-2010, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dr. Tom & Erica.(Being Erica) The writers are totally going there in season 3! Well, they're showing what might happen if they were more than therapist/patient, so I guess there's a twist to it, but I don't care! Happy!

Last edited by sanna_o75; 05-28-2010 at 09:46 AM
Old 05-28-2010, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Rose/Doctor/Jack
Carter/Serena/Unicorns

Best OT3's ever.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Also points to sig and avi
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 05-28-2010, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stephen & Anna

Old 05-28-2010, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer09 (View Post)
Rose/Doctor/Jack
Carter/Serena/Unicorns

Best OT3's ever.
Agreed. Also loving these ships ATM:

Daniel/Betty
Gio/Betty
Chuck/Sarah
Eric/Sookie

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
Agreed. Also loving these ships ATM:

Daniel/Betty
Gio/Betty
Chuck/Sarah
Eric/Sookie
Agreed except for Chuck/Sarah only because I haven't seen that show. I still can't get over DB in the UB finale. And I'll always love Gio/Betty.

And also:
Doctor/Rose
Jeff/Annie
Marian/Jenny
George/Annie/Mitchell
Desmond/Penny
Charlie/Claire
Sun/Jin

BTW Anne, I love your combo.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 05-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Ash. You should watch Chuck if you have the chance, it's a great show. And Sarah is a badass spy so hopefully you'll love her as much as I do.

I'm still not over DB in the series finale as well. It was beautifully done and well written and TPTB really could not have done a better job when it came to developing their relationship. And that's not something I say a lot about TV shows. At all.

And ITA with these ships:

Quote:
Doctor/Rose
Charlie/Claire
Sun/Jin

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've heard a lot of good things about Chuck. I am interested I just never knew what it was about until recently. How many seasons does it have? I'm sure I'll love Sarah if you do. We've got great taste.

I know... most of the relationships I see on TV have no buildup or they have no foundation but DB were just so wonderfully done. Their friendship is one of the best I've ever seen. I've been rewatch episodes and I just love how Betty is always there for Daniel, even when he fires her after finding out she knew about Willie and her bodyguard she still is there for him when his dad dies and for Mode when Willie destroys the next issue. And Daniel... I feel like he's the only one that really knows Betty, of course besides her family. Giving her those business cards in S1 when she was going to work for that other magazine... and that deleted scene where we find out what he got her for her birthday. A book on works by Shakespeare and his note said from one great writer to another. Gah... I love these two so much. The finale and the last few episodes of S4 were amazing. The dancing and him crying because she was leaving and going to freaking London because he actually couldn't live without her. Okay... going to stop now or else this will turn into an extremely long DB gushing post.

You didn't like Desmond/Penny? JK... as long as you love the other two I'm good.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 05-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate0kat (View Post)

Also points to sig and avi
who are they? they look hoot.

Ian/Nina FRIENDSHIP!!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Just watched the Community finale and awww to Jeff/Annie!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
I've heard a lot of good things about Chuck. I am interested I just never knew what it was about until recently. How many seasons does it have? I'm sure I'll love Sarah if you do. We've got great taste.

I know... most of the relationships I see on TV have no buildup or they have no foundation but DB were just so wonderfully done. Their friendship is one of the best I've ever seen. I've been rewatch episodes and I just love how Betty is always there for Daniel, even when he fires her after finding out she knew about Willie and her bodyguard she still is there for him when his dad dies and for Mode when Willie destroys the next issue. And Daniel... I feel like he's the only one that really knows Betty, of course besides her family. Giving her those business cards in S1 when she was going to work for that other magazine... and that deleted scene where we find out what he got her for her birthday. A book on works by Shakespeare and his note said from one great writer to another. Gah... I love these two so much. The finale and the last few episodes of S4 were amazing. The dancing and him crying because she was leaving and going to freaking London because he actually couldn't live without her. Okay... going to stop now or else this will turn into an extremely long DB gushing post.

You didn't like Desmond/Penny? JK... as long as you love the other two I'm good.
It's now in Season 3, Ash. I've only watched up to Season 2 so far, which was pretty much amazing (and which I felt was better than Season 1). I've heard that Season 3 is even better though. And yes, we have good taste. So hopefully you'll enjoy the show as much as I do.

Please gush away about DB as much as you want. DB don't get that much love around here, sadly so it's nice to fangirl over the show and DB with someone else.

I completely agree with you of course, DB have a beautiful and touching relationship, romantically or otherwise, which goes to show how amazing a ship can be if the writers just put a bit more thought into developing relationships properly instead of rushing into getting the characters together and ultimately ruining all potential that the ship has (yeah, that's my bitter shipper side from the many years of watching TV ). I loved your previous sigline "He would be lost without you" because he truly would. They became such an integral part of each others' lives that it would be hard for either one of them not to interact with the other person on a regular basis. And awww, I still love that he asked her out and went to London for her. What a far cry from the person he was in the Pilot.

I have no opinion on Desmond/Penny because I haven't watched Lost in years and have no clue who Penny is actually. Desmond was okay though, from what I remember.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Closed Thread   Post New Thread