Fan Forum Star

^ Aw cute.

Daryl/Carol (TWD)

My LJ
Old 07-17-2015, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Jack/Ianto

456: You said you would fight
JACK: Then I take it back, I take it ALL back, but NOT HIM!

IANTO: Dont forget me
JACK: Never could
IANTO: Thousand years time, you wont remember me
JACK: Yes I will, I promise I will

"You never will be just a blip in time, Ianto Jones. Not for me." -Captain Jack Harkness

No matter what ship I fall for these two will always be number one for me. They are EVERYTHING to me and are the complete package. I love them so much.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 07-17-2015, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Rigby and Eileen (Regular Show)

Mordecai and Margaret (Regular Show)

Kirito and Asuna (Sword Art Online)
Old 07-17-2015, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

Farkle/Riley and Farkle/Maya (GMW)- These aren't even necessarily about needing either pair to be romantic. I just love, love, love the friendship these three have. Farkle might just be my favorite character on GMW. I lost count of how many times the beautiful way he loves these two girls has gotten me kind of teary. He has the biggest and most beautiful heart. He's not the stereotypical nerd in love with the pretty girls. He has a real bond with each of them and he loves them for who they are not what they look like. Saying that he never even noticed that they are beautiful doesn't sound like a compliment but it is actually one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. Yes he has a crush on both of them but what he loves is their hearts and their souls not their looks. He knows them and he cares about them and he is such an amazing friend to them. It doesn't even matter that he has unrequited crushes on them, he is still always there for them no matter what, he puts their friendship first. And Maya and Riley may take him for granted at times or act like he's an annoyance on occasion but you can tell that they both love him so much even if it's not romantic, they love him. I love the little group of friends that 3 these are with Lucas too. Lucas also defies stereotypes as the kind, smart "hot popular guy". I love how he defines himself, no one else does. But Farkle is definitely my fave. That kid pulls at my heartstrings. I am really blown away by how beautiful of a show GMW turned out to be.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-18-2015 at 08:51 PM
Old 07-18-2015, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Helena/Cosima

Helena/Felix (Orphan Black)/Life

[B]Helena/Sarah[/B

Kira/Her Auntties

Delphine Cormier/LIFE

Cosima/Delphine

Orphan Black/LIFE!!!
Old 07-18-2015, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Nate and Serena (Gossip Girl)

Chuckie and Lil (Rugrats/All Grown Up!)

Rigby and Eileen (Regular Show)
Old 07-18-2015, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Lito/Hernando

Wolfgang/Kala

My two favorites from Sense8. I love every single character and ship but these two are the two ships that captivated me the most.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 07-18-2015, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Farkle/Riley and Farkle/Maya (GMW)- These aren't even necessarily about needing either pair to be romantic. I just love, love, love the friendship these three have. Farkle might just be my favorite character on GMW. I lost count of how many times the beautiful way he loves these two girls has gotten me kind of teary. He has the biggest and most beautiful heart. He's not the stereotypical nerd in love with the pretty girls. He has a real bond with each of them and he loves them for who they are not what they look like. Saying that he never even noticed that they are beautiful doesn't sound like a compliment but it is actually one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. Yes he has a crush on both of them but what he loves is their hearts and their souls not their looks. He knows them and he cares about them and he is such an amazing friend to them. It doesn't even matter that he has unrequited crushes on them, he is still always there for them no matter what, he puts their friendship first. And Maya and Riley may take him for granted at times or act like he's an annoyance on occasion but you can tell that they both love him so much even if it's not romantic, they love him. I love the little group of friends that 3 these are with Lucas too. Lucas also defies stereotypes as the kind, smart "hot popular guy". I love how he defines himself, no one else does. But Farkle is definitely my fave. That kid pulls at my heartstrings. I am really blown away by how beautiful of a show GMW turned out to be.
Agreed. Farkle is the sweetest and loves his friends for who they are. Farkle cares for Riley and Maya and wants what's best for them. He pulled heartstrings at the taping that I went to. It's a beautiful episode and it's farkle centric episode. i cried.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Margot Verger & Alana Bloom

#MurderWives

"She’s been so bruised and Alana’s been bruised that way too ... They find themselves that way — you
can probably tell when you recognize that in someone else. You can trust them and open yourself up."
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-19-2015, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars Fade (View Post)
Agreed. Farkle is the sweetest and loves his friends for who they are. Farkle cares for Riley and Maya and wants what's best for them. He pulled heartstrings at the taping that I went to. It's a beautiful episode and it's farkle centric episode. i cried.
I'm so glad other people see it! I haven't even seen every episode but I am loving GMW and I think Farkle is amazing. And the kid who plays him is just adorable, he's got a beautiful smile. They really created some amazing new characters on this show. I'm like why couldn't I know boys like Farkle and Lucas when I was in middle school? Do boys like them even exist in real life, lol? I hope so. Anyway I'm so happy that a show I loved so much as a kid is being honored so wells oth this new show. I've been very impressed by it. So much fun to see all the old characters I love back together again and I'm loving the new kids too. I've been grinning like an idiot anytime I watch this show. It's just really beautiful. What episode is this Farkle centric episode? Has it aired yet?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michael and Nikita (LFN)
Johnny Mac/Life (BB)

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-19-2015, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alex & Norma (Bates Motel)

My LJ
Old 07-19-2015, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm so glad other people see it! I haven't even seen every episode but I am loving GMW and I think Farkle is amazing. And the kid who plays him is just adorable, he's got a beautiful smile. They really created some amazing new characters on this show. I'm like why couldn't I know boys like Farkle and Lucas when I was in middle school? Do boys like them even exist in real life, lol? I hope so. Anyway I'm so happy that a show I loved so much as a kid is being honored so wells oth this new show. I've been very impressed by it. So much fun to see all the old characters I love back together again and I'm loving the new kids too. I've been grinning like an idiot anytime I watch this show. It's just really beautiful. What episode is this Farkle centric episode? Has it aired yet?
Episode is called "Girl Meets Normal" and no, it hasn't aired yet. I met Corey who played Farkle. he's the sweetest.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

80s movie couples/life

I love 80s movies so much

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread