Old 07-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dawson & Joey

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 07-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

TEEN WOLF CAST/LIFE - They are just fabulous down to earth people.. not about the fame side of it all. Just genuine goobers who love what they do... they are so amazing to their fans as well!!

DYLAN O'BRIEN/LIFE - I AM 110% DYLAN O'BRIEN TRASH This kid can do no wrong in my eyes
Old 07-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Oliver/Felicity- Olicity officially won ship of the year at MTV's Fandom Awards tonight! Woohoo! So awesome! I love these two more than I have ever loved another ship, and I've had a lot of ships over the years. But these two are my favorite by far. They are so beautiful and epic and special. They bring out the very best in each other and have helped each other become heroes. They have saved and continue to save each other in multiple ways and they inspire each other to be thr best versions of themselves. Their love story is epically beautiful and tied to Oliver's journey towards becoming the GA in a wonderful way. They are about as close to perfection as you can get with a ship but I also love the things that make them imperfect. Love love love these two always and forever. I cannot wait to see their story to continue is season 4. SDCC was amazing for Olicity fans. I feel like we won Comic Con, lol. It's such an awesome time to be an Olicity fan!

Shawn/Katy (Girl Meets World)- Recently caught up on this show and fell in love with these two. What drew me in at first was Shawn's bond with Maya. It could not be any sweeter. Shawn had a terrible example of fatherhood growing up (Chet loved Shawn but he was not good at being a father at all) and Maya isn't even his kid, and yet he's already figured out one of the biggest parts of being a parent- just be there for the kid- and I think that's amazing. Watching Shawn and Maya and the effect they have on each other is magical. That close shopping scene had me all teary. The way they looked at each other was just beautiful. Honestly their sweet bond was basically enough for me to want Shawn and Katy together. But seeing him with her sold me on it. It's so wonderful to see Shawn have hope and believe that he deserves happiness and love and all the good things in life he used to think he was just never going to have. Katy makes him smile, makes him happy. They are giving each other hope and joy and love that they both so desperately needed. I loved how without her really saying anything he seemed to pick up on Katy's feelings of being under appreciated because all her hard work just ensures Maya has the necessecities not gives her nice things like Shawn did. And he made sure she got credit in Maya's eyes for the shopping spree. And I got teary seeing Shawn's dad make a ghost appearance and encourage Shawn to be brave and take chances and have hope. Such a beautiful scene.

I'm glad they gave Shawn and Angela closure. I think after high school they were just never on the same page and wanted different things from life. Plus I feel like even as BMW ended, Shawn still had a lot of growing to do and hadn't yet fully accepted that he deserves so much more than the lonely kid in the trailer park ever thought possible. He was still learning how to have hope. But now he seems to finally found the passion and purpose and hope and happiness he needed. I think Katy and Maya are Shawn's destiny, what he's always wanted and needed. I think Shawn might've finally found the person that he will be like Cory and Topanga with, just like he's always wanted.

GMW is such a sweet show. It's silly and goofy at times but it has done an amazing job honoring and respecting BMW. And while it could never be what BMW was, it still has the same underlying spirit that BMW did, it still teaches some of the same types of valuable life lessons and still packs the emotional punch that BMW did. I am usually pretty wary of reboot reunion type stuff like this but I this case I'm really glad they brought these characters back, they are doing a wonderful job honoring an amazing show that I loved so much as a kid and still love.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-13-2015 at 09:45 PM
Old 07-13-2015, 08:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Margot/Alana

Vanessa/Linnéa

Laura/Carmilla

Cosima/Delphine

S T A R D U S T
Old 07-13-2015, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlue (View Post)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTYT9pSfWqA

Last year at this time I was loving these two.
OMG…this is so adorable!
Old 07-13-2015, 09:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Lydia & Peter (Teen Wolf) - I know these two aren't a couple, but I'm shipping them anyway!

Old 07-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those Sense8 fanvid are to die for…especially Wolfgang/Kala!
Old 07-13-2015, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dan and Blair

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-13-2015, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Adam/Rachel (UnReal)
My LJ
Old 07-14-2015, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
TEEN WOLF CAST/LIFE - They are just fabulous down to earth people.. not about the fame side of it all. Just genuine goobers who love what they do... they are so amazing to their fans as well!!

DYLAN O'BRIEN/LIFE - I AM 110% DYLAN O'BRIEN TRASH This kid can do no wrong in my eyes
+ Stydia - The scene they shared tonight was charged so heavily.. Holland/Dylan are sooooo good!!
Old 07-14-2015, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Adam & Rachel (UnReal)

Brandon/Callie (The Fosters)

Callie/Jude (The Fosters)

My LJ
Old 07-14-2015, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Cosima/delpine
Paul/Sarah
Alison/orphan Black
Orphan Black/Life
Art/Sarah friendship
Felix/Sarah

Aaron/Robert Emmerdale
Old 07-14-2015, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Callie & Jude

CALLIE: I dont even remember who that girl is anymore
JUDE: Then I guess I'll just have to remember her for you

This relationship is so important to me and its why I started watching the show in the first place. I love that they're safe enough to do their own thing and have their own lives, but I also love that they know they can always go back home aka to each other. Callie and Jude are still 100% each other's world and it shows.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Closed Thread   Post New Thread