Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Henry and Jane (Austenland)

My LJ
Old 02-28-2015, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Clarke/Bellamy [The 100]

"The last time I saw you, you were closing the drop ship door. It had to be done."
"I saw what he was capable of, and still I let him go with Murphy and two automatic rifles." "I’m sure that had to be done, too."

These two idiots have taken over my shipping life in the span of a week. He is the ying to her yang and vice versa; one cannot survive without the other. No one else gets what they have to do to survive and though they always have to put aside their personal feelings about each other and their friendship etc to get the job done, they always trust and take care of each other. Like Clarke first forbidding Bellamy to be the inside man in Mount Weather but then changing her mind because "it's worth the risk." He was hurt at first for sure but he knew that was her speaking as a leader first and foremost, NOT a friend/something more. And how Clarke vowed to not care/love anyone else after Finn died because "love is weakness" but was so obviously relieved to hear that Bellamy was okay.

It's even more evident in Season 2 that they need each other ... like Clarke losing her humanity in some ways because she doesn't have Bellamy to ground her and keep her in check. And Bellamy isn't as confident as he wants to appear and only Clarke can make him see that he is a truly good person deep down. IMO they would be lost without each other. It doesn't matter that they haven't had many moments together in Season 2 but the fact that they care for each other so much comes through no matter what.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 03-01-2015 at 05:27 PM
Old 03-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hook and Emma (OUAT)

Eric and Aaron
Rick and Michonne
Daryl and Carol
(TWD)
My LJ
Old 03-02-2015, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)

Eric and Aaron
Rick and Michonne
Daryl and Carol
(TWD)
Yes to all. I loved Carol in tonight's episode. And Rick is looking all kinds of fine.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

Queens of Darkness/Life (Ursula, Cruella, Maleficent; Once Upon a Time)
Hook & Emma
Rumple/Life
Belle/Hook
Rumple/Queens of Darkness
Rumple/Belle

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-02-2015, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Patrick & Kevin

Ohmygod!!! I love them... I love them so much. Kevin just about broke my heart.
Patrick and Kevin's relationship has grown so much deeper. Kevin is so in love with Patrick and Patrick is definitely falling for Kevin <3
My shipper heart is all over the place. I just want them to be happy together.

X

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 03-02-2015 at 06:05 AM
Old 03-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Laura & Carmilla

She kissed me silently.

“I am sure, Carmilla, you have been in love; that there is, at this moment, an affair of the heart going on.”

“I have been in love with no one, and never shall,” she whispered, “unless it should be with you.”

-- Carmilla, Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu

S T A R D U S T
Old 03-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Ian/Mickey

I cant believe how far we've come. They are full out in love with each other and I just cant believe it. The way Mickey called Ian his boyfriend without hesitation just proves how far they've come together. They need each other. Always have and always will. There's like a gravitational pull between them and I dont think they will ever be separated for very long.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 03-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
Ian/Mickey

I cant believe how far we've come. They are full out in love with each other and I just cant believe it. The way Mickey called Ian his boyfriend without hesitation just proves how far they've come together. They need each other. Always have and always will. There's like a gravitational pull between them and I dont think they will ever be separated for very long.
How can you not love them ... they are amazing together ! awww and he did
said he called him his boyfriend that was cute. Did you see his big smile
on his face when he saw him.
Aww when he cried holding ians jacket on the ground..
Old 03-03-2015, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rick and Michonne (TWD)

My LJ
Old 03-03-2015, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Jude/Connor

They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! And we have a confirmed tent kiss too! Their relationship is progressing so unbelievably well and I LOVE how well Hayden and Gavin are playing it. I cant WAIT to see where they go the rest of the season.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 03-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Brennan & Booth
Amy & Sheldon
Penny & Leonard
Bernadette & Howard
Buffy & Angel
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jude/Connor - I`m so happy that we finally got to see them kiss after a long buildup and it was so beautifully done, which is a testament to Hayden and Gavin's great talents and chemistry together.

a paper girl

Brandon/Callie - I refuse to give up on them eventually getting to be together as a couple and last night`s episode only strengthen my love and devotion to them.

Stef/Lena

Stef/Callie - That scene where Callie tearfully confessed to Stef, who gave her a loving hug was so powerful and a huge step forward in their relationship.

Mariana/Mat
The Adams Foster Family/Life
The Fosters/Life

Emma/Regina
David(Charming)/Mary Margaret(Snow)

Emma/Regina/Henry
Belle/Hook (Friendship only)

Castle/Beckett

Barry/Iris

Oliver/Felicity
Roy/Thea

Oliver/Diggle
Felicity/Diggle
Team Arrow/Life
Arrow/Life

Ian/Mickey
Old 03-03-2015, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Miles and Maya- I love Katie for admitting this and I know us matlingsworth fans will and still prefer it over most of the other pairings on this show rn.

They do not have the most healthy relationship on the show by a long shot. But, none of the pairings on this show are completely without faults. Every single pairing has some aspect to it that makes is questionable and has the audience considering just how problematic it is. That's how real life relationships are too. The perfect couple does not exist. However, I still love these two and I have a lot of faith that the writers will develop their relationship even more while they remain on the show, even if they just remain as friends for a while. They have already been through so much, with just one season knowing each other. Honestly, meeting Miles could have been one of the best things to happen to Maya because the time that she spent with him in a romantic relationship was the happiest that she had been since Cam's passing. He helped her through that pain and he made it more bearable for her, even though he didn't even realize it. And Maya being in his life has been the best thing for Miles, point blank. She has helped him with the abusive relationship that he has with his father and with her help his family life can now improve significantly. If they never begin a romantic relationship ever again I really hope that the writers will continue to have them develop their friendship even further because they need each other.

Zig and zoe-the only other pairing I like.
They are not forced, they have amazing chemistry. It was obvious in their first interaction in You Got Me (wich wasn't supposed to be a romantic build up for them). Their interactions are very easy going and still have a great amount of sexual tension between them. Wich, i felt was really lacking in relationships like Zoe/Drew etc

- I think it's pretty safe to say that neither of them are saints. Both have done horrible things to other people. But if you didn't know about any of that, and just saw, let's say their scenes together in Smells Like Teen Spirit,(besides the zoe/becky part) you'd see nothing but 2 nice kids who really seem to like eachother. Of course that isn't the case, both Zig and Zoe have made some serious mistakes they need to own up to. But maybe that;s why they just get eachother. I genuinely feel that being with eachother can make both them better people.

- Zig seems to be head over heels for Zoe. I feel like he likes Zoe more than he has any other girl before, including Maya. Whenever he's is with her, he is so sweet. When she broke things of in Wise Up, he was sad, but he understood and accepted it. He didn't pressure her at all. Wich is something we have NEVER seen from Zig Novak. When he called her crazy he didn;t know her at all, and i'm 100% sure he doesn't think that about her now. he's one way with zoe and a different way with maya. he works hard for zoe, but not maya.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 03-03-2015 at 03:16 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tha walking dead/life

carol/undercover soccer mom

Rick shaving his beard

rick and carl bonding time

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread