Stiles & Lydia

The way they look at each other!!

X

Stiles/Malia
Stiles/Derek
Stiles Stilinski/LIFE
Old 01-31-2015, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

I can't tell you how much I'm loving Samuel and Andrea on Tierra De Reyes. Honestly, you do not need to speak Spanish. Just use the English Subtitle option on your TV. This couple is AMAZING! The show is on Telemundo. They have a love/hate thing going on that is so complicated. Andrea is terrified of love. She is doing everything she can to prevent herself from being with Samuel. So she puts up these huge walls around her heart, but he is slowly breaking them. The writing for them is so raw and genuine. And the actors have INSANE amount of chemistry together.

Source:
gallardo - del junco

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 01-31-2015, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Spencer & Toby

And at the end, when you’re in love, no matter what happens, you forgive
each other. I forgive you…because I love you.

X

Hanna & Caleb

X

^Oh Spencer and Toby. They are simply amazing. I have never seen two people so desperate to protect each other that they actually end up hurting each other because of it. It really just shows how deep and real and true their love really is. But it's still killing me to see them hurt so much because of a stupid job he only took to protect and help her in the first place. But if they can survive what they have already survived then they can survive this. Their love will win in the end, it always does.

And Hanna/Caleb- They are actually super solid in 5B and it's so great to see. They are having to deal with Hanna being under attack basically, but even with Hanna thinking she's cursed and he should stay away from her, he stands strong. Like being apart is not even an option. They always lift each other up when one of them is suffering. They really are in this together no matter what.

Also Oliver/Felicity- love them so much. They are just so beautiful in every way. And he should be back this week so Olicity will be fully back on the screen again. I cannot wait. The rest of this season is just going to be epic for them. They will deal with their issues eventually and then it will be love love love, I can just feel it. It's great to be an Olicity shipper right now.

And Stiles/Lydia- I will never give up hope that these two will happen eventually. They just feel so meant to be. They belong together. It just has to happen. It would be such a waste not to have Stydia happen.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 01-31-2015 at 03:06 AM
Old 01-31-2015, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Luke Snyder ღ Noah Mayer

"Noah Mayer, you are the most incredible person I have ever met in my entire life and it is an HONOR to know you." -Luke

These two are the exact definition of soulmates who will stand by each other no matter what other crap they are going through. Even though the show ended with them apart and supposidly moving on, I know in my heart that they found their way back to each other. Because they are truly meant to be and no matter what its always Noah for Luke and always Luke for Noah. And thats how it should be.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-31-2015, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Phillip/Elizabeth [The Americans]

Rafael/Jane [Jane The Virgin]

Rogelio Del La Vega/life [Jane The Virgin]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-31-2015, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
^Oh Spencer and Toby. They are simply amazing. I have never seen two people so desperate to protect each other that they actually end up hurting each other because of it. It really just shows how deep and real and true their love really is. But it's still killing me to see them hurt so much because of a stupid job he only took to protect and help her in the first place. But if they can survive what they have already survived then they can survive this. Their love will win in the end, it always does.

And Hanna/Caleb- They are actually super solid in 5B and it's so great to see. They are having to deal with Hanna being under attack basically, but even with Hanna thinking she's cursed and he should stay away from her, he stands strong. Like being apart is not even an option. They always lift each other up when one of them is suffering. They really are in this together no matter what.
This

No matter what the writers throw at Spencer and Toby, they've already been through worse, so it's not really all that worrying any more The fact that basically all of their conflict comes out of their desire to protect each other is perfect, tbh, it's like the writers just know that nothing else would work.

Caleb's been fantastic in 5B, just supporting Hanna through everything and refusing to let her push him away even though it would probably be better for him.

I love how well both couples parallel each other, too. We've been really lucky with them both.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-31-2015, 06:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Eleanor & Max

S T A R D U S T
Old 01-31-2015, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Seth & Kate (FDTD)

Richie & Kate (FDTD)

My LJ
Old 01-31-2015, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Damon/Elena

Old 01-31-2015, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Samuel and Andrea from Tierra De Reyes. I just finished a fan video for them with the song, "Wicked Games."

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 01-31-2015, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Constance/Anne (The Musketeers)
Anne/Aramis (The Musketeers)
Aramis/Emilie (The Musketeers)

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 01-31-2015, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Zoe & Wade

Old 01-31-2015, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stiles/Malia
Stiles/Lydia
Stiles/Derek
Stiles Stilinski/LIFE
Old 02-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Currently obsessing over Bellamy/Clarke
Old 02-01-2015, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

One month from today, OUAT returns, so...

Emma/Graham (still miss them terribly! )
Snow/Charming
Kristoff/Anna (gonna miss them so much in 4B! )

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top