Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

miles/maya

. "I love you, Maya" "I love you too. A lot."

This was such a pivotal point in their relationship and this scene was simply beautiful. Miles had most likely been involved in a lot of meaningless relationships prior to meeting Maya. A lot of the girls he had dated were probably only interested in him because of his wealth. Maya is the first girl that he has had true feelings for. There is no doubt in my mind that when he said those three words, he meant it with every fibre of his being. He truly does love Maya. It's also a pretty big deal that Maya said it back. Not only that, she expressed just how much she cares for him as well. I'm so glad that Maya has been able to find love again, after the pain she went through when Cam died.

2. Miles loves Maya so much, that he would literally do anything for her.

This is perfectly demonstrated during this "love triangle" with Zig. Miles has every reason to hate Zig and want absolutely nothing to do with him. But, he sees that Maya wants Zig in her life, so he is willing to at least play nice and put his own opinion of Zig to the side. I think the most prominent example is when Miles goes out to the greenhouse to retrieve Zig for Maya. His intention was not to start anything with him, he simply was trying to make Maya happy. Miles immediately jumps to Maya's defense when Zig refers to her as sloppy seconds. This just proves that he cares about her so much, that he will not hesitate to defend her honor and he will always protect her, whether it's dressing in a ridiculous costume in order to help her feel less embarrassed or helping her when she is distressed. He treats her like the queen she is.

3. They are comfortable with each other and there is mutual respect

The skinny dipping scene is a prime example of this. The fact that Maya was willing to expose herself to him in a way that she has never done with a boy speaks volumes. She trusts him. I would also like to point out how Miles acted in this situation, his eyes NEVER left her face. Let's face it, he's a fifteen year-old boy, so you know he was dying to take a peek. But, he respects her enough to not push it and he didn't make her uncomfortable. They are also comfortable with each other enough to bring up issues that they don't usually like to discuss. The fact that Miles opened up to her about his family life is very telling, they really do trust each other.

4. They have so much chemistry!

My god, just he way that they look at each other is simply amazing. Miles looks at her like she is the most amazing girl he's ever laid eyes on. He is completely mesmerized by her beauty and she leaves him in awe. Maya just absolutely lights up around him. You can tell just how happy he makes her, simply by being in her presence.

this is from wiki by catie.

and from sarah:
This is another amazing example of why Miles does truly love and care about Maya. As ****ed up as it is that Zig's dumbass attitude made it so they have to keep their relationship a secret, Miles is more than willing to go along with it as long as he can be with Maya once again.

and why I love miles
I don't understand how he still the bad guy. The drug thing was a natural response to Zig basically saying he doesn't give a flying **** what happens to Maya while he doing love. Was it the correct way? Of course not, but that's true love. When your in love you will do anything to protect them no matter what. So Miles quick reaction was never out of spite, it was out of protection and sensing Zig isn't right to be around her. Even after all of the nasty things Zig has said, Miles swallowed his pride and looked all about for Zig. You know why? His love for Maya over powers his hatred for Zig. It isn't about Miles keeping his hands to himself, it's about him protecting his girlfriends honor. This is why he is a excellent character in my opinion.
Seriously, based on that preview where he gets into a fight with Zig is making him one of my favorite characters! It's so sweet how he stood up for Maya without even one moment of hesitation, even if it meant getting his ass kicked. That made me feel so bad for him. Poor guy. I hate how people automatically assume rich kids have it all. If anything, I always feel bad for them. Just cause you're rich, doesn't you can get love where it's needed most. At this point, I feel there is literally NO redemption for Zig.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 04-12-2014 at 03:17 PM
Old 04-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

OUAT

Hook/Emma
Robin/Regina
Rumple/Belle

CONTINUUM

Keira/Carlos

BITTEN

Clay/Elena

LOST GIRL

Bo/Dyson

CASTLE

Kate/Rick
Esposito/Lanie

HELIX

Hitaki/Sutton
Old 04-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eli/clare
dan/serena

Old 04-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Jeff & Britta

I don't know what will happen in the finale on Thursday but right now they are engaged and I am loving it.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

joel/julia, I've just finished season 4 and they're making my heart ache, i know i've got horrible things to come and I'm so not ready
im also loving hank/sarah
Old 04-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pacey/andie
Old 04-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelexipedia (View Post)
joel/julia, I've just finished season 4 and they're making my heart ache, i know i've got horrible things to come and I'm so not ready
im also loving hank/sarah
Old 04-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
knew you'd be happy!
Old 04-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Orphan Black/life

They patented us. We're property.

Cosima/Delphine

I didn't want to fall for you. I wasn't supposed to. But I have.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Danny/Mindy
My LJ
Old 04-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Love them. All of their other relationships with other people may have come & gone but they're always loyal with each other. I'm not even a fan of inter-office relationships but these two are hard not to ship for me.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Ian Gallagher & Mickey Milkovich

Their growth and development from just fcking to love has been absolutely incredible to watch from start to finish. They have honestly been the highlight of season 4 for me and I absolutely cannot WAIT to see where Ian's new storyline takes them next season. Its going to be a hard road, but I think they can make it out even stronger together than ever before.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 04-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hook/Emma CAN. NOT. WAIT
Old 04-13-2014, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

100% agree on Miles/Maya.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-13-2014, 03:47 AM
Moderator Manager

House of Stark/Life (Game of Thrones)

x

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread