Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Tate/Violet

Rewatching American Horror Story: Murder House and remembering how muc I loved these two. Something about them just FIT. Even though Tate was a total psychopath, he seemed to be more HUMAN around Violet. Idk it just worked. Taissa and Evan had really great chemistry together too.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 07-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
Yet another couple we have in common. I AM IN LOVE AND COMPLETELY SMITTEN TBH. They had me right from the beginning. It's such an intense rollercoaster for them though, they take one step forward and then two steps back. Angst at its best.
What episode are you watching now? Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell are such incredible actors. This show is AMAZING. On another side note, the actors who play Nina and Noah are my next favorite. No I don't ship them but in some weird way I'm enjoying their time together. This show should get some Emmy nominations for being so outstanding.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stiles Stilinski/LIFE
Scott McCall/LIFE

I pretty much adore every character in Teen Wolf, but Stiles and Scott are definitely my faves
Old 07-02-2013, 11:21 PM
New Fan

atia/life
octivian/life

atia/octivian - favorite mother-son relationship tbh.
atia/antony
Old 07-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Chuck/Blair
Logan/Veronica
Old 07-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

THE MAZE RUNNER MOVIE/LIFE The books are amazing and the movie is going to be awesome!! DYLAN IS THE PERFECT THOMAS and I am soo fracking excited I am so flipping high right now Some very awesome pics of this awesome, awesome movie!!

The cast of "The Maze Runner" | MTV Photo Gallery
Old 07-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hayden and Wladimir

Old 07-03-2013, 06:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Emily Fields & Paige McCullers

We'll find a new dream.

I seriously could not love them more. Paige is seriously just the best girlfriend in the entire world. When she finds out that Emily might ever be able to swim again, that all their plans for the future might be ruined, she doesn't get upset, even though it directly affects her. She doesn't blame Emily at all. She doesn't let Emily get down on herself. She just smiles and tells Emily that they will find a new dream, that they will take this and plan a new future together. She is there to be the rock in Emily's life, the one bright thing that Emily can rely on for peace. She loves Emily. She just wants them to be together, even if it's not the picture-perfect life that they planned. And Emily just feels so lucky to have Paige in her life, someone who understands her, someone who she can just be open and honest with.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-03-2013, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

DEREK HALE/LIFE

"This one who used me to ressurrect my psychotic uncle, thank you." -Derek Hale

"I know what I'm risking. My life for there's." -Derek Hale

I love every character on Teen Wolf but Derek is honestly the reason I watch the show now. He's my absolute FAVORITE character EVER. And it also helps that Hoechlin is incredibly hot. I also want to know everything and anything about the Hale family. I cant WAIT for the flashback scenes.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 07-03-2013, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
What episode are you watching now? Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell are such incredible actors. This show is AMAZING. On another side note, the actors who play Nina and Noah are my next favorite. No I don't ship them but in some weird way I'm enjoying their time together. This show should get some Emmy nominations for being so outstanding.
I started watching last weekend and I'm on episode 11 already. Did you finish the season already?

OMFG they are flawless. I've never watched Felicity but I've watched B&S and I liked Matthew enough but they are just electric and amazing and the acting is SPOT ON. The little nuances, the subtle emotions that flick over their faces, EVERYTHING is flawfree. And I'm so invested in the P/E relationship already, it's insane. I just want them to be happy and in love but of course it's never going to be that simple for them.

I love the actors playing Nina and Stan too! I don't know what happens to Nina but I'm just worried every single episode that she'll be killed and it's horrible because I do kind of like her as a character and her and Stan together.

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 07-03-2013 at 08:03 AM
Old 07-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Damon/Elena - so excited to see them acting like a couple in S5. It's going to be fantastic.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spencer/Toby

X

Emily/Paige

X

Hanna/Caleb

X

Spencer/Melissa

X
"I have been protecting you since it started! Since before it started."

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
I started watching last weekend and I'm on episode 11 already. Did you finish the season already?

OMFG they are flawless. I've never watched Felicity but I've watched B&S and I liked Matthew enough but they are just electric and amazing and the acting is SPOT ON. The little nuances, the subtle emotions that flick over their faces, EVERYTHING is flawfree. And I'm so invested in the P/E relationship already, it's insane. I just want them to be happy and in love but of course it's never going to be that simple for them.

I love the actors playing Nina and Stan too! I don't know what happens to Nina but I'm just worried every single episode that she'll be killed and it's horrible because I do kind of like her as a character and her and Stan together.
Yes I'm done. I won't spoil anything for you, don't worry. I'm so happy to fangirl with someone over these two. I freaking love Nina/Stan. Not together together but you know. UGH this show.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stiles/Lydia Love how awesome they have been this season.. they are building their friendship up and it just keeps getting stronger. I do hope it evolves into something romantic.. but for right now, I am content with them becoming really good friends

Stiles Stilinski/LIFE
Scott McCall/LIFE

Old 07-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan's Sweetheart♥ (View Post)
THE MAZE RUNNER MOVIE/LIFE The books are amazing and the movie is going to be awesome!! DYLAN IS THE PERFECT THOMAS and I am soo fracking excited I am so flipping high right now Some very awesome pics of this awesome, awesome movie!!

The cast of "The Maze Runner" | MTV Photo Gallery
Wow I did not know that they made the Maze Runner into a movie. AWESOME.

Dan and Blair

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread