Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Love the Monica/Chandler post While I'm generally not into friends turned lovers concept, these two completely won me over because of how convincing, genuin and realistic their story and progression of their relationship ended up being and all of it in a comedy show, which makes it even more remarkable and admirable. Then again, Friends was special and exceptional in so many ways

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 09-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Love the Monica/Chandler post While I'm generally not into friends turned lovers concept, these two completely won me over because of how convincing, genuin and realistic their story and progression of their relationship ended up being and all of it in a comedy show, which makes it even more remarkable and admirable. Then again, Friends was special and exceptional in so many ways
I knew my BB was gonna answer my post That's the point. These two weren't even supposed to last, the producers only knew they wanted ross/rachel to end up together (ironically, these two are the ones who ended up being a suckfest instead), and that they wanted monica to have a fling with joey or maybe chandler.
They made this couple up out of nowhere and it worked so perfectly. Everything about them felt so real, especially because it's something that the writers built over time without even realizing it, and when these two got together, they proved to be soulmates, way more than many "previously planned couples" are.

LightSoViolent ϟ
Old 09-19-2012, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Dan/Blair

I think it’s cute, and it’s not like a relationship with anyone else. I think she kind of is her real self with him. - Leighton

Blair, actually. Definitely. I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate. - Penn

With Dan it’s different. They have more meaningful conversations and she finds something so attractive about that. - Leighton

When Dan and Blair are together, I think that’s him at his brightest. - Penn

Old 09-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jack/Emily

My LJ
Old 09-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Matty/Jenna - the season finale is tomorrow, and I'm depressed we aren't going to have new episodes for so freaking long. I have seriously come to love them so much. Something about their chemistry and story are so compelling. Like, I just love them so, so, so much. Their buildup this season has been so great. They're so much fun to ship. He loves her so much.

Dan/Blair - watching this video breaks my heart. I seriously wanted them from the very beginning, I knew they would be beautiful and be just what the other needed - and I was right. And too see it all be taken away, it makes me just want to cry. I love them. They mean so much to me, it's depressing. Le sigh. I'll always love them and value their incredible buildup and story.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Michael & Lincoln

"Maybe not for Lincoln. Maybe this whole thing started for him when his little brother broke him out of prison." -Sara Tancredi

LINCOLN: I didnt ask you to do what you did!
MICHAEL: They were going to kill you, Linc!
LINCOLN: Maybe you should've just let them!

LINCOLN: I made a deal, your life in exchange for Scylla.
MICHAEL: Why would you do that?
LINCOLN: The same reason you covered your body in tattoos and broke me out of Fox River.

"After Mom died, when it was just you and me, I remember having trouble sleeping, never knowing where you were, but when I'd wake up in the morning there'd be this paper bird, an origami crane sitting next to my bed and I never knew what it meant exactly, but I figured it was your way of letting me know you were checking in on me. Anyway... I looked it up, the crane, stands for familial obligation, watching out for your own. Maybe it's my turn I watched out for you." -Michael Scofield

Dean & Sam

"Everytime one of us is up the creek the other is begging to sell their soul. All I'm saying Sammy is, you're my weak spot. You are. And I'm yours." -Dean Winchester

SAM: How could you do that? Why would you do that?
DEAN: Dont you do that. Dont you get mad at me. I had to, I had to look out for you, thats my JOB.
SAM: And what do you think my job is?
DEAN: What?
SAM: You save my life over and over. Man you sacrifice everything for me dont you think I dont do the same thing for you? You're my big brother. There is nothing I wouldnt do for you.

SAM: How could you sell your soul, Dean?
DEAN: Because I couldnt live with you dead.

Two absolutely amazing sets of brothers who are willing to go to the end of the earth and back to protect one another. These two amazing sets of brothers truly are the definition of sibling love and protection. I will never love another sibling relationship the way I love these two right here. They are absolutely flawless.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 09-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Bransons ღღ

Source
Old 09-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Monica/Chandler

Best friends, who confide in eachother, rely on eachother, have fun together, and have a great complicity and a fun dynamic. And when they fall in love they don't lose any of this, all of this doesn't eventually change or get ruined, it just gets better every day.

They had problems but like every couple does and worked through them without going and breaking up ( over silly so no less) I LOVE them so much and am not ashamed to say they they may just in fact be my OTP of all time.

Dan and Blair- because in my mind they end up together

Barney and Robin- because SHE is the BRIDE!!!!

Nick and Jess- Because I SO want them together

Annie and Auggie- Same thing as Nick and Jess

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Teen Wolf/existence

Stiles/Lydia

Spencer/Toby

Amy/Rory

John Ross/Elena
Old 09-20-2012, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

MARY/MATTHEW [DA] - Finally watched the premiere. Dead and gone. "Come and kiss me." and the sex innuendo and "You'll never be happy with anyone else as long as Lady Mary walks the earth." because it's so true. And next week's preview.

Tom/Matthew bromance [DA] - Still not much of a Tom fan in general but I have to say, I'm loving this brewing bromance. Love what Matthew said about them being insanely brave enough to take on the Crawley sisters so they have to stick together.

Dan/Blair [GG] - ALL THE TEARS. Still, nothing will take away from how amazing and nurturing their relationship was. OTP was perfectly imperfect, if only for a little while.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, my, goodness! Just watched the Amazing Spider-Man! What a fab movie!

Gwen/Peter

Peter Parker: I've been bitten.
Gwen Stacy: So have I.

Gwen Stacy: Oh, I'm in trouble.

Peter Parker: Shut up

Peter Parker: I really liked kissing you. You're an amazing kisser.

Gwen Stacy: I know what this is. Every day, for as long as I can remember, my father has left every morning and put a badge on his chest and strapped a gun to his hip. And every day, for as long as I can remember, I haven’t known if he was going to make it home.

Miss Ritter: Don't make promises you can't keep, Mr. Parker.
Peter Parker: Yeah, but those are the best kind.

Icon; immortalje
Old 09-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina95 (View Post)
I knew my BB was gonna answer my post That's the point. These two weren't even supposed to last, the producers only knew they wanted ross/rachel to end up together (ironically, these two are the ones who ended up being a suckfest instead), and that they wanted monica to have a fling with joey or maybe chandler.
They made this couple up out of nowhere and it worked so perfectly. Everything about them felt so real, especially because it's something that the writers built over time without even realizing it, and when these two got together, they proved to be soulmates, way more than many "previously planned couples" are.
Exactly, bb You summed it up perfectly. And I just couldn't NOT answer to your post even though I was in fever yesterday and barely understood what I typed, because your posts are as flawless as yourself

I don't have anything against couples that were planned out from the start if they are written well and their story is handled in a convincing or at least consistent manner, but I don't think it would have worked so well for Monica/Chandler had they been that type of pairing because the show itself focused on a lot of other things outside of romantic relationships and clearly it was the right choice because the show entitled Friends was supposed to be about friendship first and foremost with romance being a secondary storyline. And this is how I think Monica and Chandler managed to end up being such a great pairing: it was impossible to question their bond as friends as the point when they got together and the level of trust they developed through the years only made them stronger in addition to how organically their personalities fitted into each other.

And since I'm doing an OTH rewatch right now, I have to say:

OTH/making me want things haha, but I'm completely innocent in my desires. I want all of Peyton's supplies that she uses to create her art and draw her pictures, plus I really want Haley's clothes and thank god I don't know how to play musical instruments because if I did I would want them too.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 09-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Rory/Logan
I don't care what anyone says or how the show ended, this will always be my Rory OTP. I could go on forever about why I love these two. I just think that these two brought out different sides in each other and helped each other both grow as characters and I have a lot of feels when it comes to them.

Kurt/Rachel
My absolute favorite glee friendship, these two are angels

Kurt/Blaine
No words, these two are flawfree. I love my bbs
Old 09-21-2012, 03:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Ulises/Ainhoa

just another chance with you...
JaxTara
Old 09-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
MARY/MATTHEW [DA] - Finally watched the premiere. Dead and gone. "Come and kiss me." and the sex innuendo and "You'll never be happy with anyone else as long as Lady Mary walks the earth." because it's so true. And next week's preview.

Tom/Matthew bromance [DA] - Still not much of a Tom fan in general but I have to say, I'm loving this brewing bromance. Love what Matthew said about them being insanely brave enough to take on the Crawley sisters so they have to stick together.

Dan/Blair [GG] - ALL THE TEARS. Still, nothing will take away from how amazing and nurturing their relationship was. OTP was perfectly imperfect, if only for a little while.
THIS ENTIRE POST!

I literally JUST finished the episode of DA and omgosh...ALL MY FEELS. Matthew/Mary are just so beautiful and gahhhh I just cried when he showed up at her bedroom and repeated "as long as you walk this earth, I'll never be happy with anyone else"

FREE OF FLAWS

And ICA on Tom/Matthew's bromance. I couldn't stand Tom for MOST of the episode but he is an interesting addition to the family and I'm definitely liking their dynamic so far.

I wanted to add Edith/Sir Anthony and Edith/lifeas well. Man, I hated Edith in the first season but she has slowly but surely crawled her way into my heart. Completely and utterly adore her now. And while a part of me wants her to paint the town red in the 20's flapper-girl era, Edith and Sir Anthony are just so so freakin sweet. I smile everytime they're on screen together.

I'm just so ecstatic that DA is back

Last edited by Jidsy <3; 09-21-2012 at 07:36 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top