Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Couples of the Moment #178: And if you come to me, you know I'll make it right

Rules:

♥ No bashing of ships, characters, and real life people. (ex: shippers and actors/actresses)
♥ Occasionally mentioning your love for a character or show/movie/book is okay, but keep the main discussion of this thread to loving couples.

Last edited by hot_vanilla; 05-13-2011 at 02:42 PM
hot_vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

brian/justin
jax/tara
eric/sookie
dany/drogo
brendan/ste
marti/julian

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

mylu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Katherine/Klaus

Tyler/Caroline
Klaus/Elijah
siblings
Rachel/Jesse
Puck/Quinn
Videl-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

So basically, Delena pwned the finale huh? Oh why didn't I catch up with TVD?? (Go ahead Kary, tell me "I told you so" lol )

The Good Wife/Existence
Alicia Florrick/Life
Kalinda Sharma/Life
Will Gardner/Life
Cary Agos/Life
Cary/Kalinda
Will/Alicia
Will/Kalinda friendship
Alicia/Kalinda friendship
My heart is breaking so much for them. Their scenes in the last ep made me cry. </3 Seriously, Archie and Julianna were just flawless.

Community/Existence
All characters/Life
Troy/Abed bromance
Jeff/Annie
Jeff/Troy leadership dispute
Abed/Annie
They played the Han/Leia card with Abed/Annie, it wasn't fair!! I could never dislike them when they do that. That was a very nice kiss btw, not like Jeff/Annie from s1 finale, but still a great kiss!!

Which reminds me:
Star Wars/Existence
Han Solo/Life
Han/Leia
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Ace Of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They did. I wasn't shipping them as much until the finale.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Damon/Elena

They were FLAWLESS in the finale. Aly, you MUST catch up!

Old 05-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysummers (View Post)
So basically, Delena pwned the finale huh? Oh why didn't I catch up with TVD?? (Go ahead Kary, tell me "I told you so" lol )
They did! They did i really needed this
It totes made up for the lack of DE this season..
I FORGIVE YOU TVD

Also, screw catching up! Watch the scenes on YT

Bringing this ani over from the last thread cuz i flove it

Source

And the "Sure.. of course. Take all the time you need."

And the CUDDLING and his little smile!

Oh, DE.. what you do to me
Old 05-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww

I really needed it too. You know I haven't liked much of this season and the way they have written Damon and DE. I feel hopful for Season 3 though.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Mr. and Mrs. Beard a.k.a. Karofsky/Santana - Wont lie, when I first read the spoiler that Santana was getting a new "love interest" and there was spec that it would be Karofsky, I was beyond pissed. I was so upset. But OMG THEY ARE SO AMAZING!!!!!!!

source

I just can't.

Apparently all their awesome dance moves weren't scripted, it was just Max and Naya messing around, but they decided to put it in the episode.

And all their Bully Whips scenes are hysterical!

Omg, they are just perfect closeted homosexual BFFs!!!
retro physical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Aww

I really needed it too. You know I haven't liked much of this season and the way they have written Damon and DE. I feel hopful for Season 3 though.
You should. S3 is OURS. There's no doubt about it.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Brittany and Santana

Naya and Heather: they probably have the best friendship ever.

eiluvial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Elijah/Elena - I'll let Daniel Gillies (Elijah) explain it:
"Well, God knows that she’s done things to him that he wouldn’t have necessarily wanted to happen, but Elijah continues to return to Elena even though she’s effectively put a knife in him. Those two have an interesting connection. Elena & Elijah are both really, really coming to terms with their humanity – one after thousands of years is still wrestling with it because he has this deep sense of compassion in spite of his murderous qualities. I think there’s something deeply naive about her, but extraordinarily worldly for her years. That’s one of the reasons I think they’re drawn to each other."

"Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by the code of honor, I can trust him."
"There’s no question that he’s enchanted by Elena but it’s not as simplistic as needing to be with this girl -- I just think he’s more fascinated by her as a study in the potential of what a person can be. I think that if he does survive [the finale] and leaves Mystic Falls, I don’t think he can stay away because she’s too much of a m i r a c l e for him. There’s something in her that’s also in him – I don’t mean to be grotesque about it and frame this in a romantic context, but there’s a spiritual quality they share and that’s going to be very difficult for him to not return to."

"You cared about her, didn’t you?"
"It’s a common mistake, I’m told. And it’s one I won’t make again."

"I don’t think he needs anything from her as much as The Salvatore’s do – I just think he could watch her forever. He almost looks at her the way one would look at a flower or a beautiful expanse of water. This is obviously more Julie Plec & Kevin Williamson’s domain than mine -- they’re the only ones who know if there are any romantic feelings inside Elijah that Elena is responsible for rousing, but I think that he enjoys who he becomes around her, even in spite of all the peril it has brought him."
"Yeah, I mean it’s just so natural. If you saw somebody who was just under threat all the time and was making these really brave decisions, and was doing things that [you] wouldn’t possibly have the courage be able to do, the bravery of her — I think he’s seduced by her, in spite of himself. Nobody’s got better restraint than Elijah, but I think that she’s just completely enchanting. Everybody’s behaving predictably around him, but I think she’s the only one who really places the experience and value of others before her own."
"I don’t know, he seems like someone who would disappear once his purpose was complete, like someone who would, like an assassin, fulfill his task and then depart, but the spin in the works here, is this little thing called Elena. She’s got more of a grasp on him that he understands. Or let me rephrase that, I think he knows precisely the kind of grasp she has on him. I’m sensing something unselfish surfacing in him, like a devotional kind of love."
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Chuck/Sarah

Chuck/getting renewed
credit:anita729 tumblr
Quote:
CHUCK: Move it along, Chewie.
SARAH: Chewie? Why are you calling him Chewie? He didn’t even eat anything off that disgusting platter.
CHUCK: Honey, it’s a reference to Star… Oh, I love you.
LOL
Old 05-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaHogan (View Post)
You should. S3 is OURS. There's no doubt about it.
I want to see Damon's redemption. I'm hoping that's where they are finally leading to.

Old 05-13-2011, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Damon/Elena - is it bad that I love the graveyard scene more than last night's scene? There is something about that voiceover, those looks, that song, that angst, the heartbreak, the love that makes that scene so Damon/Elena. So beautifully them in every way. Believe me, I love last night's scene but the graveyard scene is so them.

Reply   Post New Thread