Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Couples Of The Moment #163: I just have to look at you, and everything seems to be some kind of wonderful.

Rules:

♥ No bashing of ships, characters, and real life people. (ex: shippers and actors/actresses)
♥ Occasionally mentioning your love for a character or show/movie/book is okay, but keep the main discussion of this thread to loving couples.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 03-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Since I can't stop talking about them (and goodness, I've tried):

Kurt/Blaine

And my other OTPs:

Cappie/Casey
Damon/Elena
Freddie/Effy
Doctor/Rose
Logan/Veronica
Old 03-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Quote:
I've only seen the 2009 version, but I loved Emma/Knightley, they have to be one of my favorite period drama couples.
I just ordered the 2009 version and will be getting it later into next week ( also with it I got the bbc versions of persuasion, sense and sensibility, and mansfield park). Can not wait to get them. Also went and got a different version of Emma ( kate Beckinsale plays emma) and a different version of Jane e yre at Best buy today. I'm on a Period drama kick at the moment.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Erica/Kyle (V)

|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 03-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So you've seen the Justin/Michael friendship? What did you think about it? i love how jealous Brian was, like he thought Mikey and Justin were going to hook up or something haha. And the way he slammed the phone down on Michael when he called Justin at 4AM and said "nighty night Mikey"
I enjoy their friendship I think Michael and Justin have the same sort of meshy personalities.. they are both really sweet and loving I loved how Brian got all jealous I thought when Michael and Justin fell asleep on Brian's bed and then with the inappropiate touching because Michael thought it was Ben and Justin though it was Brian was sooo FUNNY Do they start being friends again in season 3 because at the end of season 2 they are both kind of pissy with each other

Also I was so shocked when Ted falls in-love with Emmett Does anything happen between those two??
Old 03-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Brittany/Santana

Old 03-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Barney/Robin
Jeff/Annie
Dan/Blair
Lily/Marshall
Sally/Harry

And Big/Carrie - movie's on right now, and these two mean so much to me. The show in general is one of my favorites, top three - sometimes I love it more than Buffy. Carrie my second favorite character of all time And Carrie/Big are my babies - so adorable, so angsty, so romantic, such pains in my asses, so amazing, "Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours."

Old 03-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
I enjoy their friendship I think Michael and Justin have the same sort of meshy personalities.. they are both really sweet and loving I loved how Brian got all jealous I thought when Michael and Justin fell asleep on Brian's bed and then with the inappropiate touching because Michael thought it was Ben and Justin though it was Brian was sooo FUNNY Do they start being friends again in season 3 because at the end of season 2 they are both kind of pissy with each other

Also I was so shocked when Ted falls in-love with Emmett Does anything happen between those two??
They do start being friends again. Brian's the one who gets them to talk again. Hahahahaha yeah the innapropriate touching was awesome. As much as I felt badly for Brian in the season 2 finale, I do think this temporary separation was good for them. You'll see why once you get to the end of season 3 beginning of season 4.

Oh and on another note you HAVE to let me know what you think of Justin's hair during the middle of season 3.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ted/Emmett. As best friends or as more than best friends. They are actually my second favorite pairing. but ack season 3 is going to make your heart break for them. Though they DO have a relationship during season 3, but something happens to make them separate. I'm not going to spoil you on that though because its one of the best things about season 3.

Oh and I've been wondering this for a while, who does the Nate in your user name stand for anyway?

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 03-20-2011, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thom&Alex

Chiles&Beau

Kyle&Lindy

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 03-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessblaze (View Post)
They do start being friends again. Brian's the one who gets them to talk again. Hahahahaha yeah the innapropriate touching was awesome. As much as I felt badly for Brian in the season 2 finale, I do think this temporary separation was good for them. You'll see why once you get to the end of season 3 beginning of season 4.

Oh and on another note you HAVE to let me know what you think of Justin's hair during the middle of season 3.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ted/Emmett. As best friends or as more than best friends. They are actually my second favorite pairing. but ack season 3 is going to make your heart break for them. Though they DO have a relationship during season 3, but something happens to make them separate. I'm not going to spoil you on that though because its one of the best things about season 3.

Oh and I've been wondering this for a while, who does the Nate in your user name stand for anyway?
Oh ok that's good. I don't like it when Justin or Mikey are mad I did feel bad for Brian, but I also felt like he kind of got what he deserved. As much as I love Brian I have never really approved of the way he treats Justin at times I hope it does wake Brian up abit

I will definitely let you know about Justin's hair Something tells me I will love it no matter what.. he is just to cute

Oh noes You have me so intruiged I thought Ted and Em were pretty much perfect for each other

Hahahaha, the name Nate is for Nathan in OTH He is my fav character.... well used to be, until the writers stripped him of everything that Nathan was STUPID WRITERS
Old 03-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

I'm currently really loving

Dan/Blair
Jeff/Annie
Castle/Beckett
Damon/Elena
Old 03-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jeff/Annie. They make me happy.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

Bringing this over from Joy's thread, thanks to Caroline for posting it. Caro said that Eric/Tami is how she would picture Nathan/Haley 10 yrs from now and I agree (of course, NH weren't lucky enough to get the writers of FNL & well James is no Eric in the acting department but aside from that).

Old 03-21-2011, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

Nick Levan/Life

WHAT!?? REALLY!?? i have no idea how this happened.. i hated his guts when the series began.. but gah.. i'm so obsessed w/him now it's not even funny!! Why so amazing Sean Teale!?? I miss Nick next season better have a lot more Nick!!

Best. Video. EVER

I can't get over his face when he falls

Source

Source
"Leave the angel alone, Nick"

Source
"To the ---- squirrels then "

Source
"My Beer, ah, I want my Beer!"
"Nope, let it go!"

Source

"But Nick needs a comedown cuddle.."

"Oh my gay, it's Justin Bieber!"

Source

Source

Source

Source
Old 03-21-2011, 01:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

^^
AGREED!

And I love those gifs.

Skins Gen 3/LIFE
Didn't think I'd like them at first, but then they started to grow on me. They reminded me of why I like this show in the first place.

Chloe & Alek
Julie| twitter

Last edited by foreverafter12; 03-21-2011 at 01:27 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread