Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2011, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Couples of the Moment #154 ~ If I could hold on through the tears and the laughter, would it be beautiful?

Rules:

-No bashing of ships, characters, and real life people. (ex: shippers and actors/actresses)
-Occasionally mentioning your love for a character or show/movie/book is okay, but keep the main discussion of this thread to loving couples.

Continue here, people.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-19-2011, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Sarah

Spike/Buffy
Doctor/Rose
Ron/Hermione
Damon/Elena
Logan/Veronica
Chuck/Sarah
Barney/Robin
Angel/Cordelia
Peeta/Katniss
Harry/Luna
Jeff/Britta
Jeff/Annie

+ Couples I ship due to youtube & tumblr:
Peter/Olivia
Cook/Effy
Michael/Alex

Old 02-19-2011, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Rita.

From the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
You do! Watch it... OMG that dream. Hilarious. See your subconscious is telling you to watch Fringe. And love PO and Olivia. You also need to watch Being Human.

Aw... Mark/Susan. I loved them so much. Mark/John/Susan..... plus Ray/Neela from the newer episodes are my favorite characters. I love that they found a way to bring Mark back for the final season. Mark/Susan and John/Lucy were my tragic ships that I just can't help but love.

Agreed with those of course. I can't believe I forgot Matt/Julie! I can't stop smiling from the finale. And I don't watch The Office but I'm sure I'd love Jim/Pam.
I know, it was so strange because it was such a vivid dream and Olivia’s character was pretty well carved out considering it wasn’t even real and all. I really do need to watch it soon. If only I have more hours in a day to do it all. And yeah I heard tons of praise about Being Human too so I have to watch that too. It’s still in Season 1, isn’t it?

Me too, I was such a Mark fangirl back in the day. I think everyone but me adored Doug but he was never my favourite for some reason. And Ray/Neela, I’ve heard how fantastic they are so I’ve always wanted to watch the latest ER eps. Which seasons are they in, BTW? Awww I loved John/Lucy too. That scene where they were stabbed and lying on the floor remains one of the most haunting things I’ve seen on TV. Gah.

MJ being end!game was the best thing ever, I love how they always went back to each other no matter where life took them. And I’m sure you’ll love JP if you watch the show … they’re awesome, though granted their storylines kinda sucked after their relationship developed further. But the buildup to their relationship? One of the best on TV.

And ooh, loving your new icon. I'm randomly catching up on Season 4 and I floved the part where Daniel punches Matt for being a douche to Betty. Granted he had severe anger management issues then but I love how he won't take anyone treating Betty badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Void (View Post)
Just watched the new Community, and loved it!

Jeff/Annie - Loved them sitting together. There was arm-drapage and everything.
Troy/Britta - She was prepared to give up all the money she had to make Troy happy.
Troy/Abed - "If one of us dies, the other is going to stage it as an elaborate suicide prompted by the unjust cancellation of Firefly." NEVER CHANGE TROY!
Jeff/Britta/Troy/Abed/Annie/Shirley/Pierce
Agreed SFM. I thought it was so sweet of Britta to offer money to get Levar to stay even if the check would have bounced and all. And I love Troy’s rant about saying that he hated Pierce for bringing Levar to see him because he was so scared of being disappointed when he finally met his idol. He was so hillarious. And his expression, OMG. Priceless. He was like a deer caught in headlights during the whole episode. And Annie paranoidly trying to decipher the meaning of Pierce’s gift but then it was really that he did like her the most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)

Queen of the World, Miss Britney Spears/Being Legendary
Awww this. She had her share of troubles, for sure, but for some reason and even after all these years - I just keep rooting this girl on no matter what **** goes on in her life. And I think that’s the same for a lot of people I know. I think she’s just so endearing that you can’t quite help it.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 02-19-2011 at 05:38 AM
Old 02-19-2011, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita1516 (View Post)
TFTNT Sarah

Spike/Buffy
Damon/Elena
Logan/Veronica
Barney/Robin
Angel/Cordelia
Peeta/Katniss

+ Couples I ship due to youtube & tumblr:
Peter/Olivia
Cook/Effy
To all these that I know/ship of your couples

Also:

Eric/ Sookie
Simon/ Alisha
Franky/ Mini
Rich/ Grace
Matty/ Liv
Nate/ Jenny

I don't really ship in Harry Potter, but I like Harry/ Luna, Harry/ Hermione, Ron/ Hermione.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Doctor/Rose
Ron/Hermione
Barney/Robin
Angel/Cordelia
Harry/Luna
Jeff/Annie

+
Josh/Donna
Sid/Cassie
Emily/Naomi
Wesley/Lilah
Buffy/Faith
Annie/Mitchell
Old 02-19-2011, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
TFTNT Sarah

Spike/Buffy
Ron/Hermione
Damon/Elena
Barney/Robin
Harry/Luna

ITA Unfortunately, I don't know a lot of couples from your list... As to Barney/Robin I don't watch the show, but saw scenes and vids with them and they are amazing.

Harry/Luna endgame or not, they still are a perfection. These two people could have been truly happy together, because they knew exactly what one another feels and needs and they understood each other without words. And no epiloge can erase it

Ron/Hermione 10 years of shipping them and almost loosing a hope... but they happened! Best romance JKR ever did, IMO

Adding my other beloved couples:

Freddie/Effy
Freddie/Cook
Effy/Pandora
Sawyer/Kate
Daniel/Betty
Booth/Brennan
Angel/Darla
Cordelia/Doyle

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 02-19-2011, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhlover4ever (View Post)
He does. It really is and I completely adore Shaggie. They are why I love Nikita and Mikita so damn much.

I've read all of Shane's recent interviews, so I think I know which one you're talking about. So do I.
I absolutely cannot wait for the rest of the season. I'm sure it's going to be amazing for Mikita. Even if Owen and Ryan are back at some point, none of them can compete with Michael, especially Ryan

Peter/Olivia
. I might not be Peter's fan now but still love PO. They were cute in the last episode
Old 02-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like giving some hardcore love to my TVD OTPs...

Damon/Elena

I could talk about them forever. So I will keep it short. They have SOOOO much chemistry it is unreal. They have an intriguing and complex storyline. They can do EVERYTHING. Their scenes are always fun, or intense. They are never dull. I love them too much, and I miss them. But I am confident that they will blow us all away as this season draws to its end.

Damon/Alaric

My fave bromance ever! So glad they've been getting more scenes! I love how they started, and where their relationship is now. Alaric calling them friends was I think hearing that from him, will make Damon think. No more lying. He'll take that to heart. I hope Damon gets super protective now that Ric doesn't have his ring anymore These two are just so much fun, and Matt and Ian clearly love working together!!

Jeremy/Bonnie

I realise these two are pretty divisive among the fandom....and I was certain that I would hate them. When I heard that the writers were going to go there...I laughed. But WOW. I have completely fallen for them. They have great chemistry. He makes Bonnie so much more likeable...and he is just adorkable around her. I've loved how they have been handled so far. It feels very natural, and I can't wait for more.

Ian Somerhalder/Nina Dobrev

I don't believe in real life shipping as such. It's real life....if two people are together, then they are, if not, then fine. But I do believe in appreciating a relationship that is obviously full of alot of love. I personally do believe these two are dating, because I think there is so much evidence for it. But if not, then that's fine. I adore them as BFFs equally They spend so much time together, away from the show. Christmas, and New Years. They always seem to be together and there is clearly alot of love there, platonic or otherwise.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:02 AM
Total Fan

PETER/OLIVA

I am shipping these two harder than I've shipped any other couple in a while. So much love.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jeff/Annie

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-19-2011, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Jeff/Annie
Old 02-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Your icon. Best part of the finale, hands down. That, and the hug:

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Her face kills me And thanks I'm seriously obsessed with that kiss - everytime it makes me squee so much. He just goes for it, and it's so hot But adorable.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Jeff/Annie

Community/Existence
Skins/Existence

These two shows are owning my life right now.

Carrying this over from the old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakha (View Post)

Franky/ Mini

source

Mini/ life

source

Franky/ life

source

Alo/ life

source

Grace/ life

source

Rich/ Grace

source

Matty/ Liv

source

^THIS POST SFM!

Franky/Mini
Rich/Grace
Alo/Rich
Alo/Life
Franky/Life
Mini/Life
Rich/Life
Alo/Rich/Franky/Grace
Nick/Matty
- I see this becoming one of the most interesting (obvs non-romantic) relationships in the show.

GEN 3/LIFE

I love these screwed-up idiots so much.

Old 02-19-2011, 10:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Blair/Dan
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top