Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2011, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Couples of the Moment #147: "The end of fear is where we begin, the moment we decided to let love in.”

Rules:

-No bashing of ships, characters, and real life people. (ex: shippers and actors/actresses)
-Occasionally mentioning your love for a character or show/movie/book is okay, but keep the main discussion of this thread to loving couples.

Continue the love!

Quote:
Angel(us)/Darla that's my favorite Angel's ship and my ATS OTP. These two had an epic story. It all started with these two. And even after Angel got his soul back and Darla came back from dead she was still in love with him. "God doesn't want you. But I still do" Angel willing to give his life for her was absolutely amazing, that's when, imo, he was a TRUE hero, not a champion, not a guy who has to always save the day, but a HERO. I love this two so much.
They aren't my OTP but I do really love them. It took me a while to realize that it was okay to love more than one couple on a show. Multi - shipping can be hard, but with Angel and Darla it was easy for me. Because their story was so seperate from Buffy and Angel's story. I love both couples so much. I love the history that Darla and Angel have together. I mean, the were together for hundreds of years and shared so much together. I loved when they were evil and I loved they weren't! I just love them in general!

Quote:
I know I love Starr&James and I didn't like Ford and Langston either until recently!! LOL
Starr and James have had a great build up IMO!

And even though Ford is a jerk, David Greggory is so charming and wonderful. I love him. And I love him and Langston this time around!

Last edited by DiBye23; 01-14-2011 at 05:49 PM
Old 01-14-2011, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke&Tyler

Old 01-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Felicity/Ben/Noel - my favorite triangle ever, because all their relationships were so genuine. The entire show was honestly. Ben/Felicity had one of the purest loves of all time, you really could feel this "force" between them - this undeniable connection. But then Noel/Felicity were so lovely, and such good friends, and you couldn't help but root for them because you knew something was there, and you wanted Noel to get the girl So in the end, I was sad, but also unbelievably happy. That show was golden.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke&Damon

Old 01-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Skins, Gen 1:

Tony/Michelle/Chris/Sid/Cassie/Jal/Maxxie/Anwar - Everyone is so messed up and crazy, but I love the friendship. Even after everything they've been through, you can tell they really do all love and care about each other.

Sid/Cassie
Chris/Cassie
(friendship)
Cassie/Life

Old 01-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah Walker/life

(Warning for below vid: FAST. Overlays, beats, etc)

Old 01-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Skins, Gen 1:

Tony/Michelle/Chris/Sid/Cassie/Jal/Maxxie/Anwar - Everyone is so messed up and crazy, but I love the friendship. Even after everything they've been through, you can tell they really do all love and care about each other.

Sid/Cassie
Chris/Cassie (friendship)
Cassie/Life
I love that you finally watched Skins! Generation 1 is just so wonderful, for some unknown reason I fell in love with series 1 and 2, and the show just touched me. And I love even more that you're a Sid/Cassie fan - I never fell in love with a couple as quickly as I did with them
Old 01-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damon&Elena
Brooke&Julian
Caroline/Tyler
Alex&Michael
Starr/James
Jack&Rose
Landon&Jamie
Old 01-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Sid/Cassie

Chuck/Sarah

I don't know who Shawn/Juliet are since I don't watch, but I love the CS parts of this vid!

Old 01-14-2011, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro physical (View Post)
Skins, Gen 1:

Sid/Cassie
Chris/Cassie
(friendship)
Cassie/Life

ITA! My favorite generation, they're all so awesome.

Effy/Freddie
Chuck/Blair
Damon/Elena
Sawyer/Kate
Sonny/Brenda
Lex/Lana
Old 01-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
THIS! They all loved each other and had individual friendships/relationships but as a group they were perfect.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Describing a Skins relationship as perfect seems so odd , but it's true. Their group friendship was perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01 (View Post)
ITA! My favorite generation, they're all so awesome.
I'm really liking Generation 2, but it just feels so weird without anyone (besides Effy and Pandora) from Gen 1 there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
I love that you finally watched Skins! Generation 1 is just so wonderful, for some unknown reason I fell in love with series 1 and 2, and the show just touched me. And I love even more that you're a Sid/Cassie fan - I never fell in love with a couple as quickly as I did with them
When I started watching the show, I did like them, but I didn't think I could ship them. Really, I just didn't think I could ship anyone on a show like Skins, with characters that are so messed up.

But, I'm kind of in love with how tragic and messed up everyone is. And Sid/Cassie... their relationship was sad and ****ed up at times, but they had some really beautiful moments. And I think they both really need each other.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Jeff&Annie
Logan&Veronica
Nathan&Kelly

visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But, I'm kind of in love with how tragic and messed up everyone is. And Sid/Cassie... their relationship was sad and ****ed up at times, but they had some really beautiful moments. And I think they both really need each other.
Perfect description of them
Old 01-14-2011, 08:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Chris/Jal
Chris/Cassie
Anwar/Sketch
Tony/Michelle
Sid/Cassie

Nathan/Kelly
Nathan/Simon
Simon/Sally
Simon/Jessica