Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Couples of the Moment #125 ~ "Maybe you're going to be the one that saves me - after all, you're my wonderwall."

Remember, no bashing of shippers, couples, characters or RL people.

Post away, people.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT .

Jesse St. James & Rachel Berry

Even though Jesse wasn't even in the new episode I seemed to fall even more in love with them. They're are soulmates. They are so epic and perfect for each other. He was the one guy truly understood her and even with all her diva-ish behavior never tried to change her. Also their chemistry is really existent, incredible even. I do believe Jesse really cared about her, Rachel cared about him; they were in love. Their looks at Regionals. When Jesse sang Bohemian Rhapsody and Rachel left. His sadness. He loved her, loves, actually. Gosh, Jonathan needs to come back already. Even though the writers character assassinated his character, I will always ship them.

Jesse: "You deserve romance. No, you deserve e p i c romance."
Rachel: "You didn't see Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals guys. They were e p i c."

• epic •

Also, Damon & Elena. My love for them seems to grow deeper and deeper with every passing episode.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Community/Life
Jeff/Annie
Troy/Abed
Stefan/Caroline
Caroline/Life
Sheldon/Penny

And since SV is on tonight:

Chloe/Oliver
Chloe/Clark
Chloe/Life
Tess/Life
Old 09-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

My Book Loves:

Jo/Laurie
Peeta/Katniss

My favorite couples of the moment:

Stefan/Caroline
Barney/Robin
Damon/Elena
Carter/Serena
Logan/Veronica
Doctor/Rose
House/Cuddy

Angela; tumblr;
Old 09-24-2010, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Just watched Life Unexpected so:

Life Unexpected/Existence
Emma Caulfield/Being on the show
Baze/Lux/Cate
Lux/Eric
Cate/Baze

visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 09-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Marshall/Lily are adorable. Loved this scene in the premiere.

Also, as I was making that I was thinking about how Alyson Hannigan is the most shippable actress on the planet, so I also picspammed that.

Except for Kennedy.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Also, as I was making that I was thinking about how Alyson Hannigan is the most shippable actress on the planet, so I also picspammed that.

Except for Kennedy.
Word.
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 09-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Ah, this title is so Angel/Cordelia.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT here is my Long posts to Sarah and Burning up the Sun (*smirks* sorry I forgot your real name)
(this first one is from Burning up the Sun
Quote:
Oh... that episode. I think that because of how Matt/Betty ended they needed to finish whatever it was they had in S4. Sad to say they do last a while. But I actually kind of liked Matt/Amanda. I like that he saw her for more than just her looks. And they were cute together. Dude... you need to see the first episodes... Daniel punching Matt is hilarious. And they have the discussion about what they are now and they decide that they're friends. I thought they already knew that but I like that they had a talk about it... and she convinces Daniel to get some help with his anger issues. I just love that she's Daniel's girl. Is it that same episode where Marc is trying to hack into Betty's computer and he says all the passwords he's tried and one of them is "Daniel's girl"?
Of course you can. I always enjoy watching the vids you post for Daniel/Betty. And I agree with everything you say. Did you not like Amanda/Matt? I assume you liked Tyler/Amanda? The speech at Hilda's wedding... I just love so much how it describes DB's relationship. Not just with Daniel punching Matt or wanting Henry gone but even back into S1 when Betty was trying to protect Daniel from Sophia when she learned of her article and playing Daniel. They've always protected each other. And I love that they never really knew why they did so until someone had to point it out.
I loved How the D/B scenes came from Daniel punching out Matt, they've always been Friends I think she just needed to actually hear it although in my eyes Actions speak louder then words. ooh I LOVED THE Daniel's girl thing because it can be true on SO many levels.
aww thanks *winks* I love the Videos I post too, I can't take credit for them but I love watching them for the D/B goodness of it all. I Did like Matt and Amanda but when Tyler came on I don't know I totally started shipping them, I think it was because Amanda always had a thing for Daniel and despite being a D/B shipper I felt bad for her, she never really had a shot with him But then Tyler came along and in a way she did end up with her Meade.I know that's how I felt about the Speech as well, TPTB weren't that subtle about it either *nods head* I so agree with what you've said ,Seriously it isn't just about Protecting each other either, they were also very protective of each other's families.
and Sarah's quote
Quote:
I love how they portrayed his realization that he might see Betty as more than a friend. He just couldn't picture his life without her. And no worries, I'm such a spoiler whore and I'm always in this thread so I was bound to be spoiled eventually anyway.
I know in my eyes it was very Realistic, he couldn't picture his life without her at that very moment and then He's actually faced with the fact that she might be leaving, He was just to adorable with the Denial after His mom told him,and nearly burning down his office but the sweetest part was how he willingingly gave up everything He owned, handed Mode to Wilhelmina and moved closer to his sister Just so he could keep Betty in his life, I don't know if you read the Letter from the Editor over at Abc.com but GOD it was so sweet and it solidified the fact that we got a D/B ending even if the shows ending was open ended. as far as being Spoiled goes
Spoiler:

AND My OTP *smirks* obviously
Daniel and Betty

(Full Love Story video)

(and short one that has more recent clips)
Old 09-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Damon/Elena

In every single way, they are absolutely perfect. I love the parallels between last night's episode and other previous episodes. It just proves that the writers know what they are doing with DE. And everything is intentional. Nothing between them happens by accident.

I am so confident in this ship. The buildup has been AMAZING so far, and we're only three episodes into the second season. I can't wait to see what happens later on. I'm sure there's going to be more amazing moments. More great buildup, more eyesex, more angst, and ultimately, Elena will realize her feelings for Damon.

I can't wait.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by love.across.time (View Post)
Even though Jesse wasn't even in the new episode I seemed to fall even more in love with them. They're are soulmates. They are so epic and perfect for each other. He was the one guy truly understood her and even with all her diva-ish behavior never tried to change her. Also their chemistry is really existent, incredible even. I do believe Jesse really cared about her, Rachel cared about him; they were in love. Their looks at Regionals. When Jesse sang Bohemian Rhapsody and Rachel left. His sadness. He loved her, loves, actually. Gosh, Jonathan needs to come back already. Even though the writers character assassinated his character, I will always ship them.
THIS. That's two from me today, btw. I think in some ways his absence from the season premiere episode just made me realize how much I adore these two and how much I need for them to be together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love.across.time (View Post)
Also, Damon & Elena. My love for them seems to grow deeper and deeper with every passing episode.[/FONT]
I am so with you here. After last night's episode, I love them even more. They just have some really great moments that run the gamut of emotions. The porch scene last night...
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Clare and Eli.
without you for as long as I have.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Community/Life
Jeff/Annie
Undercover/Life
Samantha/Steven
Micheal/Nikita
Barney/Robin
Old 09-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Damon/Elena
Stefan/Caroline
TVD/Life
Katherine/Life
Stefan/Life
Damon/Life
Caroline/Life
Old 09-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe it's all the Stefan/Caroline caps and animations I've been seeing lately but they're starting to grow on me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread