Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Couples of The Moment #115 ~ “I love you ... not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."

Continue the love here, people. And remember, no bashing of ships, shippers, characters or actors.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Total Fan

Tftnt!

Movie couples I'm loving atm:

Carter/Alex (In Good Company)
Arthur/Ariadne and Cobb/Mal (Inception)
Joel/Clementine (ESotSP)
Pete/Rosalee (Win a Date with Tad Hamilton) - Just watched that last night. So incredibly corny/predictable, but I love it every time and Pete/Rosalee are way too adorable!
Vivian/Edward (Pretty Woman)
Old 08-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Pete/Rosalee (Win a Date with Tad Hamilton) - Just watched that last night. So incredibly corny/predictable, but I love it every time and Pete/Rosalee are way too adorable!
"You have six smiles" I thought that movie was actually super cute.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

I have a few OTPS but my MAIN OTP will always be these two *Points*
Old 08-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Damon/Elena

Old 08-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

From the old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
Why thank you. I love the train scene sfm. I love how she basically told him how she feels and he can't even say anything he just goes in for the kiss. It's just so pretty. And then right before they go into that cigar club he tells her "me too." I was going to use the dialogue from that as my sig but I love the scene I used and I can't find any icons to go with it.

I was really skeptical about watching it because I'm not his biggest fan when it comes to Twilight, as you know. But I was very pleasantly surprised... probably because he was very different there. He can act and the story was really good.

Oh... um I watched the movie on Netflix online since I have an account but I can find a link for you if you want. Oh it's not out on DVD yet? Hmm... wonder if I can find it online because it sounds really interesting.
I love those scenes SFM too. MiSa have always been beautifully subtle like that ... so the fact that their initial ILU was hinted at but never said outright made sense. And I have to say, I love your sig especially this bit:

Michael Scofield, are you asking me to sail off into the sunset with you?

Sara's smile as she teasingly said that to Michael ... too cute.

Most people were so I get it. He has made some great indie movies so I'm happy that he's getting some buzz for those films. And though I think the storyline for RM was kinda cliched, Rob made it work. So the story came across as honest and real. And Ruby is the cutest girl ever, I just adore all her scenes and all the Tyler/Caroline scenes so much.

Only if it's not too much trouble for you, otherwise please don't bother. I can probably find it elsewhere. I don't think it's out on DVD just yet, since I saw the trailer a month or two ago. It'll probably be out by the end of the year though, so hopefully you can see it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
I knew I'd like Sam right away. I always root for the underdog... pun intended. He's just the nicest guy aside from Hoyt you know? In all this craziness and vampires and evil weird demon people he's just a good guy that cares for the people around him. They've had like once scene this whole time and I loved it. But I want more. Maybe since Jess and Tommy might have something Sam will be in some scenes?

Lifetime started again on S1 so I'm getting to see their not so good patches right now. I don't even remember that part. All I remember about John is when Carlos and Gabby were at the hotel or something and Carlos had to hide in the closet because John was there and was saying how Gabby didn't like Carlos in bed.

Oh and you really really need to watch S4 of PB. I'm rewatching and there are just so many good Michael/Sara scenes... and scenes between everyone.
I always root for the underdog too ... guys with hero complexes bore me. And Sam is just too likable for anyone to ever hate him ... he's always such a good friend who tries to help anyone wherever he can. Hopefully Sam/Jessica can have some scenes together since they're my fav characters. BTW I found some great Jessica GIFs but PB is not working for me at the moment so I'll post them here when I can access them.

Awww GC's bad patches were really bad in the beginning, though I do appreciate the fact that they grew stronger together because of those unpleasant times. LOL I don't remember that part. Was it in Season 4?

I really need to. Work is kicking my a** but hopefully I can buckle down and watch some PB eps soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
I love that scene.

S: Does he still stroke bits of the Tardis?
R: Yes! It's like, do the two of you want to be alone?

HAHA and then he comes in and they laugh even harder and he's like WTF "Stop it!" hahahahaha I love it.
Awww this was a great scene - the look of horror on the Doctor's face. I really need to get to watching Season 3 soon, I miss this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forblueskiesxx (View Post)
Also Sam/Sookie. On the show, Eric/Sookie is my OTP, but I also adore Sam/Sookie (my book OTP) scenes. And the show has been seriously lacking in them lately! I miss their amazing friendship.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1animation.gif
I miss Sam/Sookie too, so it sucks that Season 3 is lacking in their scenes. I love them as friends and lovers, so I hope TPTB will at least show more SS interaction in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer09 (View Post)
Such a great first kiss.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww love the title thread!

Im still loving Sheldon/Penny
My LJ
Old 08-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
"You have six smiles" I thought that movie was actually super cute.
I loved that speech! Topher Grace makes me fall in love with him in every movie he's in. And the end of Win a Date is the best, so romantic and cheesy in the best way possible:

Old 08-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

I was just about to say that! I find Topher to be absolutely adorable in every single thing he does He is so cute, but also very endearing. And yes that ending is so cute! I love when she goes looking for him, and the music and the rain And the dog!
Old 08-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Total Fan

I know, I never get sick of watching it -- "And one when you're looking at me." Such a sweet moment. Topher has this adorableness but also this intelligence to him that I just love; I wish he were in more movies now, it seems like he hasn't been in much lately (except Predators... )
Old 08-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Addicted Fan

The Ninth Doctor & Rose (Doctor Who) Always my OTP. I just adore them. Chris Eccleston and Billie Piper have so much natural chemistry. I do love Ten/Rose but not nearly as much. Nine & Rose just have a bit more magic between them, I guess

We are all stories in the end
Old 08-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

And he was in Valentine's Day - which was so cute with him and Anne Hathaway. But definitely agreed, I want to see more of him!

Though my cutest movie couple has to go to Mattie/Jenna from 13 Going on 30 - I love them SOOOO much
Old 08-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
And he was in Valentine's Day - which was so cute with him and Anne Hathaway. But definitely agreed, I want to see more of him!

Though my cutest movie couple has to go to Mattie/Jenna from 13 Going on 30 - I love them SOOOO much
Ahh no way I completely adore them! I've seen that movie way too many times. Mark & Jennifer had such amazing chemistry, and the scene before he gets married when Jenna goes back for the dollhouse always breaks my heart. Mark Ruffalo is another one who completely owns me everytime he's on screen. Did you see View From the Top? Donna/Ted were a great rom-com couple, too. My favorite movie couple of all time, though, is Sophie and Julien from Love Me if You Dare.

Last edited by blue_skiess; 08-14-2010 at 01:51 PM
Old 08-14-2010, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Yes! That scene before Matt gets married ...OMG I cry every single time I watch it, and believe me I've seen that movie so many times too!, and it's so sad. When he tells Jenna he has always, always loved her But the ending is TOO perfect, it's amazing And yes, love love love Mark Ruffalo - so sexy.

And I've even heard of those movies! Gotta add them to my list
Old 08-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

I'm on a gilmore girls rewatching spree, so I'm gonna go with luke/lorelai and rory/logan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread