Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2009, 01:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Couple Love Quotes #1 - ''I'm The Guy For You, Brooke Davis''

Willow: I missed you, Oz. I wrote you so many letters but I didn't have any place to send them, you know? I couldn't live like that.

Oz: It was stupid to think you'd just be waiting.

Willow: I was waiting. I feel like some part of me will always be waiting for you.

Natalie

Last edited by B.Chambers; 07-26-2009 at 01:28 PM
Old 07-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

I love that quote, B. Chambers.
Spike: But I want you to know I did save you. Not when it counted, of course, but after that. Every night after that. I'd see it all again, do something different. Faster, more clever, you know? Dozens of times, lots of differents ways. Every night I'd save you.
Buffy

Brian: You're ****ing terrified. Just like the night you met me. I was sure you'd run back home, but you didn't. You said, 'I'm going with him.'
Queer as Folk

Justin: It’s more than that. It’s where we made love for the first time.
Brian: That wasn’t love. I just gave you a rim job and ****ed your brains out.
Justin: It was love to me.
Queer as Folk

Lucas: The difference? The difference is I love you, Brooke. I wanna be with you - not Peyton! Because you kink your eyebrow when you're trying to be cute. And because you miss your parents, but you'll never ever admit that! And because I've given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my entire life and they've both been with you. I mean, that's gotta mean something, right? And because we're both gonna get a pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you... I can go on all night.
One Tree Hill
Old 07-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Buffy: That thing, it wasn't even real. What you did for me and Dawn that was real. I won't forget it.

Aden: If I took a picture of you it would be about the person.

Lucas: I'm the guy for you. I know we're just parttime and that's cool. Do whatever, have your fun. But one of these nights you're going to realize it... I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis. You'll see.

Lucas: Look Brooke, I need you to listen to me, ok, I understand that you didn't know about the kiss, and I'm sorry for springing it on you, but I meant what I said. It didn't mean anything.

Brooke: A kiss always means something.

Lucas: Ok, well, maybe you're right. But it wasn't a romantic moment. And you would know that if..

Brooke: If what I was there?! As you so sweetly pointed out, at the party, the party that I threw for you, I wasn't there, was I??

Lucas: Is it impossible, for you to forgive me?? I forgave you..

Brooke: For what??

Lucas: For sleeping with Chris Keller.

Brooke: And you know what Lucas, I loved you for that. You had such grace in that moment that I fell in love with you all over again. I can't believe that you would use it now as a bargaining chip.

Lucas: No, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. I just..I need you to trust me, and believe me when I tell you that my heart is with you. A part of me feels like ever since we got back together, you've just been waiting, waiting to push me away.

Brooke: Oh..great, you kiss Peyton, again, and I'm pushing you away! God! Why did I make everybody identical purses as wedding gifts!

Lucas: I love you Brooke, I don't know how else to say it.

Brooke: How about how you show it?? I am not pushing you away Lucas, I am holding on for dear life! But I need you to need me back! Why wouldn't you tell me about the kiss and why wouldn't you call me while you were away and why won't you ever just let me all the way in?

Brooke: There are 82 letters in here, and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer. One a day, but I never sent them 'cause I was afraid.

Lucas: Brooke...

Brooke: I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before. 'Cause you hurt me so bad, and I was afraid to be vulnerable. And I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did, but I just thought that you should know. This was how I spent my summer, Luke, wanting you... I'm just too scared to admitt it.

Lucas: Brooke! I'm sorry! What you did with Chris... it's okay.

Brooke: It's not. It can't be. It's too much to forgive!

Lucas: Well, that's too bad because I forgive you.

Brooke: You can't!

Lucas: I just did. So you're gonna just have to deal with it. I'm the guy for you Brooke Davis, and I know I hurt you last time we're together, but...

Brooke: I love you.

Lucas: I love you, too... pretty girl.

Natalie
Old 07-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Veronica Mars:

Logan: I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me.
Veronica: Epic how?
Logan: Spanning years and continents, lives ruined, blood shed. EPIC.

Logan: I'm not going to see you for a week. That's like, a month.

Logan: Do you still love me?
Veronica: Yeah

Logan: No one writes song about the ones that come easy

One Tree Hill:

Lucas: Most of the time love doesnt really need words

Lucas: Anything for you

Brooke:”Tell me that was a goodbye kiss”
Lucas:”I want to be with you Brooke”
Brooke:”What!?”
Lucas:”I’m sorry, I know we are friends; it’s just how I feel.”
Brooke:”What about Peyton’s stuff?”
Lucas:”I keep that stuff as a reminder of how madly I screwed up things, with you. To remind myself that if I ever get a second chance, I would never let you go again.”

Brooke: People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.

was holy ground
Old 07-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

There's a lot of Brucas love in this thread

Quote:
Logan: I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me.
Veronica: Epic how?
Logan: Spanning years and continents, lives ruined, blood shed. EPIC.
And I loved that quote I was so annoyed when she turned up to the hotel room and he was with Kendall.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Noah: "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more. That plant a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.That's what I hope to give you forever."

The Notebook

Jacob:He’s like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can’t live without him now. It’s too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun.

Eclispe

Jacob: I’m exactly right for you, Bella. It would have been effortless for us — comfortable, easy as breathing. I was the natural path your life would have taken… If the world was the way it was supposed to be, if there were no monsters and no magic…

Eclipse

Lucas: "Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always. A promise. Like a reward for persisting through life so long alone. The belief in each other and the possibility of love. A decision, to ignore or simply rise above the pain of the past. The covenant, which at once binds two souls and yet severs prior ties. The celebration, of the chance taken, and the challenge that lies ahead. For two will always be stronger than one. And love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality. Only an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made long ago in the sacred space of our hearts."
One Tree Hill

Seth: It's not like, like now that me and Anna broke up I'm now choosing you. Because the whole reason we broke up is because of me. It's always been you Summer. It's just always been you. I tried to fight it and I tried to deny it. And I can't, I can't do it, you're undeniable.

The O.C.

Lucas: "It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning. There are many who couldn't understand, and sometimes he walked among them. But even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him, and his world would be whole again... And his belief in God and love and art would be re-awakened in his heart."

One Tree Hill
Old 07-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There is this girl, you might know her, her name is Brooke Davis and i'm completely in love with her!!!

Brooke:I don’t like you guys to see me like this...vulnerable
Lucas:It’s how I always see you Brooke, that and your beauty
Lucas:I’m the guy for you. I know we’re just part-time, that’s cool. You know, do whatever, have your fun. But one of these nights you’re gonna realize it; I’m the guy for you Brooke Davis…. You’ll see
Brooke:So, do I get to be a part of this world?
Lucas:The biggest part

Lucas:The truth is I care about Peyton
Brooke:Then what is the difference?
Lucas:The difference? The difference is that I love you Brooke, I wanna be with you, not Peyton.
Brooke:But why? I need to know why?
Lucas:Because you kink your eyebrows when you’re trying to be cute. Because you quote Kmo even though I’ve actually never seen you read. Because you miss your parents, but you never admit that! And because I’ve given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches, and they’ve both been with you. And because we’re both gonna get pneumonia, but if you, need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Spike: I do remember what I said. The promise to protect her. If I'd done that . . .even if I didn't make it you wouldn't've had to jump. But I want you to know I did save you. Not when it counted, a' course. But after that. Every night after that. I'd see it all again, do something different. Faster or more clever, you know? Dozens of times, lots of different ways . . .Everything I save.

Spike: This chip is something they did to me. I couldn't help it. But the soul I got on my own. For you.

Buffy: You faced the monster in you, and you fought back. You risked everything, so you could be a better man. And you can be. You are. You may not see it, but I do.

Spike: I've tried to make it clear to you, but you won't see it. Something happened to me. The way I feel . . .about you . . .it's different. No matter how hard you try to convince yourself it isn't. It's real.

Buffy: I think it is . . .for you.

Spike: I've come to redefine the words 'pain' and 'suffering' since I fell in love with you.

Buffy: I love you.

Spike: No, you don't. But thanks for saying it.

Natalie
Old 07-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Buffy and Angel

"I’m exactly right for you, Bella. It would have been effortless for us — comfortable, easy as breathing. I was the natural path your life would have taken… If the world was the way it was supposed to be, if there were no monsters and no magic…"
Old 07-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

^ Bella/Jacob were my OTP until I came to the realisation all the way through the books (all four of them!) I really despised Bella. Then I started AU shipping Leah/Jacob with a vengence

Quote:
Lucas: "It was more than just a comet because of what it brought to his life: direction, beauty, meaning. There are many who couldn't understand, and sometimes he walked among them. But even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him, and his world would be whole again... And his belief in God and love and art would be re-awakened in his heart."
That really is beautiful...

Haley: 'Peyton Sawyer will become Peyton Scott', Lucas wrote this in the 8th grade... He said Haley, I talked to her! And when I asked him if the fantasy was finally over, if he could finally admit that Peyton Sawyer was human after all, he said 'no, Peyton Sawyer is not human, she's an Angel and she's my Angel. I believe in true love, I believe in love at first sight, I believe love conquerers all... (One Tree Hill)

^ That's all I need

And

I'll be seeing you/Your art matters

Epic!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Buffy- Two to go.
Willow about Tara:
Willow Rosenberg: Let me tell you something about Willow. She's a loser, and she always has been. People picked on Willow in junior high school, high school, up until college with her stupid mousy ways. And now... Willow's a junkie.
Buffy Summers: I can help.
Willow Rosenberg: The only thing Willow was ever good for... the only thing I had going for me... were the moments, just moments, when Tara would look at me and I was wonderful. And that will never happen again!

Please, excuse me. My english is poor.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Harry: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Sally: You see, you say things like that and you make it impossible for me to hate you. And I hate you harry. I really hate you.

such a fantabulous movie

one of my all-time favorite jasam scenes.....

Jason: If you want to be with them, I understand. But I want you to stay, because knowing you, and loving you.....it's the most important thing that has ever happened to me.

and of course....

Spike:When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy.

Last edited by cardinalfan06; 07-27-2009 at 07:41 PM
Old 07-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Couples
Disney

Hey guys

We actually have a thread for quotes here. Please join us there to post your favorite couple quotes Closing thread.

Jenny
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top