Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terapsina (View Post)
Elijah/Elena - Not giving up. NEVER giving up. It's the eyes I think, they can't seem to stop looking at each other with THOSE eyes.
Castle/Beckett - It'' happen and when it does... well it'll be worth all the waiting in the world.
Miss Parker/Jarod - ALMOST got a kiss, but the road almost makes up for not getting one.
Snow/Charming - But NOT MM/David. My heart breaks for the fairytale them and winces for the new them.
Kenzi/Hale - The potential is there, let poor Bo breathe a bit and use Hale more is what I would do.
Xena/Ares - Not getting over how much they have gone through, how many roles they have taken with each other. Loved ALL of them.
Aw, Miss P and Jarod, I haven't thought about them in a while
Old 02-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Darcy/Elizabeth

you gonna make your move or what

Solitude Is Bliss

http://-labyrinth.tumblr.com/post/17583336169

I can't believe it took me three tries to read Pride and Prejudice. SHAME ON ME.

One of my top literary romances of all time, alongside Rhett/Scarlett, Jane/Mr. Rochester, and Cathy/Heathcliff. Nothing screams romance better than the classics.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Emma and Graham

Old 02-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Giving it up for my favorite male characters:

IANTO JONES/LIFE

"Mobiles! Landlines! Tin cans with bits of string! Everything! Absolutely everything! No phones, phones all broken! Hello? Anyone there? No! Because the phones arent working!" -Ianto Jones

AARON LIVESY/LIFE

"Jackson you once told me that if it’s the truth then I should say it. And I wish I could have told you this before but I didn’t know then. And I was stupid. And I didn’t know what we had, what we still can have. I love you, Jackson. There I said it.” -Aaron Livesy

STILES STILINSKI/LIFE

"I'm not gonna say I told you so....because its not strong enough. How about, I'm always right and you should always listen to whatever I have to say and never disagree with me ever, ever again for the sake of your wolflyhood?" -Stiles Stilinski

TATE LANGDON/LIFE

"Dear God, thank you for the salty pig meat we are about to eat, along with the rest of the indigestible swill. And thank you for our new charade of our family. My father ran away when I was only six. If I’d have known any better, I would have joined him,. And, also, because she’s been trying to get back into this house ever since she lost it, Lord, a big thank you for blinding the ******* that’s doing my mother, so that he can’t see what everybody knows. She doesn’t really love him." -Tate Langdon

Four VERY different characters, but they've all touched me somehow during my TV watching journey. Right now they're all in competition for my four favorite characters ever. They're all amazing and multicomplex and I love/loved every minute of their journey so far.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 02-15-2012, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Bay/Emmett.

I just them so much. They were amazing last night. They are perfect.

Sam/Mercedes

They absolutely slayed me last night. I am loving them more and more with each episode. So sad last night.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 02-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

My OTP:

House and Stacy (House MD)

Unpopular opinion, I know. Everyone ships House/Cuddy. I am still not over these two. She left the show 6/5 years ago and I still ship them. The show is ending this year so I know she is not coming back but I think Stacy is House's biggest love. If Wilson is Watson and House is Sherlock then Stacy is Irene. As David Shore (show creator) said, Stacy is the true love that got away and a window to House's vulnerability and his heart. Both House and Stacy defined themselves as soulmates and they moved together a week after their first date. After House's infarction, she acted against his wishes and agreed with the doctors to remove the deat muscle in his leg. She knew he would hate him for that, but she picked House being alive over their relationship. House ended up pushing her aways of his life. Five years later, Stacy came to the hospital to ask House for help. She wanted him to treat her husband Mark. At first, House did not want him to live but then he agreed to help Stacy. House fixes Mark and after some ups and downs Stacy confesses House that she is not over him and that he was the one, that he will always be. When Stacy was around, House was almost human and he putted his guard down like never before. He chased her and after some flirting they finally kiss. They managed to forgive each other and end up having sex. It's time for Stacy to leave but House opens his heart and asks her to stacy and tells her that he doesn't want her to leave. After a love confession from both she is about to leave Mark but he stops her. House rejected her because he didn't want to hurt her again, he thought he couldn't change for her. But the thing is, that Stacy didn't need him to change, she can handle House the best way (besides Wilson). Broken destiny. That's what their relationship is about, wanting each other but not being in the right place at the right time to make it work. Destiny because they are meant to be together and broken because of all that's happened they can't be.

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter

Last edited by EndlessღLove; 02-15-2012 at 08:56 PM
Old 02-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
Sam/Mercedes

IMG]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzgn6cIayN1roqo2uo7_r1_250.gif[/IMG]

They absolutely slayed me last night. I am loving them more and more with each episode. So sad last night.
They were so great in last nights episode, as was the little moment from Nick and Jess, Cece/Schmit getting hooking up , and Jimmy/Sabrina geting together. Great things for my ships on Valentines day on FOX.

Also DAIR of course.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 02-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Nick&Franky

“What are you doing to me, Franky?”

Yeah, I could have done without the rushed "I think I'm in love with you" but whatevs
Their scenes were precious regardless

Old 02-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just finished "Downton Abbey" a few days ago. Such a wonderful show!

Tom BransonSybil Crawley
The OTP for me of the show! I love them!

Source

Source

Source

John Bates&Anna Bates
The other ship I really like!

Source
Old 02-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Scott&Tessa

Source

Owen&Nikita

credit

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 02-16-2012, 02:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Elena/Damon
Delena - Lucky Ones

Last edited by JeffoMan; 02-16-2012 at 04:26 AM
Old 02-16-2012, 02:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terapsina (View Post)
Spike/Buffy - Always! Be still my Spuffy heart, but even if you didn't have a happy end (or start, or road) in canon you can always get a brilliant everything in fanfiction.
Xena/Ares - Not getting over how much they have gone through, how many roles they have taken with each other. Loved ALL of them.
Two couples that I will never get over. They were so far from being easy to ship and their relationship wasn't easy as well, but I think it's undeniable that they were an incredibly powerful thing. They are not soulmates & forever type, but their feeling and connection was endless and much stronger than that. I'm overall satisfied with the way Buffy/Spike ended because by the end of the show they both loved each other and could understand each other without words & trust each other with eyes closed, and Buffy's VERY last words on the show were "I love you" and "Spike" But I definitely wanted a better ending for Xena/Ares. He knew her inside and out, he loved her with all her faces and masks, he saw her as the world's biggest evil and the world's greatest good and he could kill anyone and anything but he couldn't kill his feeling. In my perfect world, Xena and Ares ended up together and their powerful, mighty selves became more of a legend ones they finally reunited.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 02-16-2012, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

Damon&Elena

Gah, this video

And..

Simon&Alisha

Old 02-16-2012, 05:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Betty/Kate

Emily/Paige

S T A R D U S T
Old 02-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Ron/Hermione

Jacob/Bella

My two book OTPS forever and always. They are absolutely perfect in my opinion and I will always love them together. Even though one never really had a chance.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Closed Thread   Post New Thread